youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=HkrY2XPF35Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wgj8V3OMrjU
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
youtu.be/t1pqi8vjTLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no. jews did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4

Nope. He was just a weirdo, not a creeper.

A victim, yes. A perp, maybe.

Wtf i am looking at. I had forgotten...thx op to remind me of the first trans white. God.

That's ignorant.

You're ignorant.

For what? What the kikes tried to smear him with after he named them and was a threat to them by buying up their catalogs?

exactly

Guilty of making music, yes.

Micheal Jackson was a victim, he was chemically castrated by his parents so they could appease the (((Producers))). The Chemical Castration kept his voice high and left him with abnormally small genitalia.

Thanks MJ. Don't worry, we're turning the ship around. Slowly.

>Micheal

Czechd & based

fpbp

I don't believe he was. I don't think the poor weirdo was even capable of something like that

based rip

I liked Dave Chappelle's explaination of Michael Jackson.. he wasn't trying to fuck the kids he was just flossing on them.. I mean Michael Jackson had a fucked up childhood and never really grew up. So he wanted to be "that guy" to the kids, impress the hell out of them, have all the things he thinks kids would like, so maybe they'd like him and be his friend, cause he grew up in show business where everyone's fake and fickle, probably had no REAL friends just show business friends.

>all these anons defending a literal pedo
really makes you think

He's guilty of being weird and an easy target for lawsuits. I don't believe he molested and kids though. I think he was an adult who never really "grew up" due to his fucked up childhood. For this reason, he legit enjoyed the company of children in a non-sexual way, but to an outside observer it looks creepy as hell for some 40 year old pop star with a bunch of 11 year old "friends".

Nope. Named the Jew, because his status was too big they could not accuse him of being an anti-semite or else it would draw even more attention to the fact that he named the Jew, so it was a massive character assassination followed by a real assassination.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

No but OJ definitely was

Chappelle knew very well what happened, it's just that he is a good nigger now.

Totally! Michael Jackson was guilty of kidnapping abused children from the Hollywood elite and keeping them safe and unmolested at his Neverland Ranch.

I feel he was an obvious pedophile (far too much evidence of this to ignore), but was innocent of those molestation claims that were meant to silence him.

Depends on whether the crime occurred when he was black or white

I used to think he was innocent until they released the item list from his house after the investigation in 2015. There was weird, pedogate type shit found in his house and I specifically remember he had photographs of semi nude children holding dead animals.

Since then I'm convinced he was a fucking creep. Likely a product of decades of abuse he himself suffered.

No.

He named the jew and was framed + chemically assassinated

He suffered PLENTY of abuse believe me. MK Ultra.

But that doesn't change the fact that he was naming the Jew and was killed for it.

I thought he was innocent for a long time.
Then a couple years ago I found out the cops found a stash of animal torture videos at his house and I guess he would make the kids watch them.
So, yes, he probably did molest those kids

Ohh damn so that is how you tell if someone is a cradle robber or not

Nearly 37 minutes of why Michael didn't do shit besides make great music and name the Jew and Japs.

if it's a crime to be ((((different))))
probably yes

This is fake news.

So I guess all those boy dolls, pedo literature, and the like that were found in hidden rooms in his mansion were planted there by the FBI to smear him?

This. He provided a safe space for kids he knew were being abused. Why? Because he went through it himself.

Context is everything user, and the Jews seem to have gotten to you.

kill yourself you rat

Yes
1/2

2/2

Whats up with the allahu akbar behind Trump & Jackson?

I meant this one.

Ah... Corey Feldman... about that...
:DDD

>Was Michael Jackson guilty?
Of what? Your question is rather vague.

Oh shit. You're the brit that always comes into these threads to disparage Michael Jackson. What a pathetic individual you are. You must be a Rabbi.

fake and gay, MJ was framed after complaining too much about Jews like you

If I won't support your favourite celebrity pedophile, then I must be a Jew? Go fuck yourself, pedo.

Fucking, white people!

he was on the dating game tv show at age 12 in 1972
youtube.com/watch?v=HkrY2XPF35Q

no, he was a project monarch asset who was beginning to shake his programming.
he hadn't fully awoken yet so they got away with just assassinating his character.
it's such a sad story too because everyone who knew MJ personally always said how kind and timid he was.
they had the same problem with 2pac (his last album was a redpill about how the illuminati runs hollywood and the music industry) he was fully awake though so he had to die.
currently kanye is showing similar syptoms.
remember during the election how he started saying good things about trump then suddenly had to be hospitalized against his will?
afterwards he came back out as a good little commie toeing the party line.

he will be avenged.
they all will be avenged

do you have a source for this evidence, i'd like to see it. I definitely think Michael has some sort of split personality disorder stemming from his childhood abuse and thats why he seems so different or cant fathom himself doing something. Or he put on a front for the cameras.

I still think the molestation cases were there to frame him and made to assassinate his character

They had the decency to match him with 3 nigresses at least

No.

More pedo fith here ITT than a NAMBLA convention.
KYS you nigger pedo faggots.

>MK Ultra.
i believe you meant project monarch, which was a specific project within the MK Ultra program targeted toward celebrities for propaganda purposes

didn't one of the parents of the alleged victims kill himself because he couldn't live with the guilt

>admits to sharing his bed with children
>he had a bunch of nudism books laying around in plain sight.

where there's smoke, there's fire

Probably killed by MJ's heavy team

youtube.com/watch?v=wgj8V3OMrjU

skip to 2:00 min mark

Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me

>JEW ME
>SUE ME

>KICK ME
>KIKE ME
really makes ya think

his dad cut his balls off when he was a kid so that he would keep his voice - castrato
> always had squeaky voice
> no facial hair
> no muscular build
> never banged women, even though he could have had thousands
> claimed to be peter pan - the little boy who never grew up
> affinity for boys of about 12, i.e. the last year he would have felt normal b4 puberty starts in boys

he is a castrato, and i think he's still alive. that death was fake as fuck.

1) That song was produced by...a Jew
2) The "sue me" line is referring to the multitude of child sex abuse cases he was embroiled in

>no, he was a project monarch asset who was beginning to shake his programming.
do you have more on this project monarch? this is the first I'm hearing of it

>kike
>believes its ok to fuck a 3yo shiksa
>accusing others of own crime
u're not helping your cause. if u want to be a kike u have to be smarter

>projecting this much
Where did i write anything of the sort, you brainlet?

Rest in peace Mr.Jackson.

No he got kiked he literally says it in the song they don't care about us

screw jew me everybody sue me

kick me kike me everybody fight me

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

sorry don't you black or white me (not fight me)

>tfw shared dorm floor with conrad murray's son in college 2008
>we come back to college after break, michael jackson dead
>find out conrad murray is in trouble
>his son was conrad murray junior, we thought our college mate killed michael jackson for a week
>junior changed his name the following year

cant imagine the bullshit junior's had to deal with.

Wtf I'm team Jackson now.

Close
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

He even states the jews were behind the racial tension

>he is a castrato, and i think he's still alive. that death was fake as fuck.

Michael Jackson had his doctor "kill him" and transplant his brain into the body of a child

literally /ourguy/

Well, no

imagine what Sup Forums would be like if he would have done an early AMA thread on Sup Forums, similar to andrew wk. imagine if he embraced Sup Forums, like shatner thoroughly enjoys Sup Forums.

this timeline could have been marginally better

goddamn shame what they did to that man. Literally a gentle soul robbed of his childhood and they fucking destroyed him. God I hate fucking kikes

I read somewhere that he was given some medication during his Jackson 5 years to suppress bad acne, which chemically castrated him (a nice side effect from his money-grubbing father's point of view) and prevented his voice from ever changing. Pretty fucked.

I want to get to choke the life out of a kike before this over with my bare hands

the first transracial

gys kike do not disrespect MJ

youtu.be/t1pqi8vjTLY

does pol like blacks if they act more like mj and other gentle people?

The jews have been slowly killing off these types of people who will speak up against them.

Yet looking at Hollywood and the music business, and how so fucking many black popular artists went completely loopy, wouldn't it seem logical to presume that Jackson was raped by the kikes?

if the jews ever fuck with andrew wk for whatever reason

wow can't believe his dad isn't dead if you want a definition of a nigger that is it

Your own religion believes this you fucking lying faggot

apparently he was redpilled af and actually just wanted to help kids because he never had a childhood, then they killed him

Nah. I used to do coke tours back when he was supposedly touching those kids. I'm not a pedo or even somebody who uses hookers, but I got offered children all the time, usually after declining adult/teens, somebody out of the blue though.

And I'm not a millionaire. I made like 80k a year at the time, my resources were NOTHING compared to MJ's. Yet when I stayed in the place I was visiting, I was always able to get a huge house for a month or two, and complete privacy to spaz out to my hearts content.

It would have been nothing for me to have fucked as many kids as I had wanted to.
MJ could have paid for the local army to have surrounded him to keep away paparazzi ect.
He could have had houses all over south America where he could have done anything to anybody that he wanted to without consequence at all.

No way was he a pedo, he could have hid that shit no problem at all. He was just a severely fucked up guy who had a childhood of exploitation and abuse, and for his entire adult life, his only interactions with other human beings were people who wanted something from him, or were fans who did not even try to treat him as an actual person.
I think he hung out with kids because in his warped mind, that was his only chance to have an honest to god conversation with somebody, anybody.
Is it weird that I feel bad for a millionaire?

nope. jews.

Is he talking about celebrities? "They start out rich and end up penniless"