How do we stop the amazon.com problem?

>even Walmart is tanking now msn.com/en-us/money/companies/walmart-loses-its-biggest-selling-point/ar-BBJN2Y9?ocid=spartandhp
How will buisnesses recover from the great retail apocolapse?

Other urls found in this thread:

seattlepi.com/business/tech/article/Amazon-paid-no-US-income-taxes-for-2017-12713961.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We are nearing end game capitalism.

all WalMart needs to do is simply rebuild their website

WalMart has more square footage than Amazon, more employees than Amazon, more presence in small towns throughout the country than Amazon, WalMart has more trucks than Amazon.... the only thing that WalMart has been lacking for 20 years now is a simple website..... just show a picture of the item, the price, and some Reviews on the item, and if the item is Available.....

so far, WalMart has not been unable to build a simple retail website that is not glitchy

Amazon paid no US income taxes for 2017

seattlepi.com/business/tech/article/Amazon-paid-no-US-income-taxes-for-2017-12713961.php

And that's how you gather 100 bil +

By applying to (((Amazon))) the Bane law.

>For example, Amazon took out a $917 million tax deduction on stock options exercised by current or former employees. Unlike wages, which are also deducted from any company's taxable income, the stock options don't require any cash expenditures by the company.

??

>"Even though these don't represent as meaningful out-of-pocket expenses for the companies, they're still allowed to deduct the fair value of the stock options when they're exercised," Gardner told SeattlePI. "When somebody who has been given this right cashes them in, the company gets to deduct this from their taxable income."

??

Is this legal?

You have to work at Amazon for the stocks to vest, here where I live it's 2 years. The majority of Amazon employees haven't even been there two years. I highly doubt the number of Amazon employees being there for 2 years equates to that much.

>common sense
>from a massive bureaucracy
so you're saying it's hopeless then? wal-mart is doomed.

Insider here. amazon is failing and people are starting to 1) cancel prime and 2) buy from brand sites directly.

The reason they are canceling Prime is that Amazon's FBA warehouse work you so hard and pay you so little that resentment and overwork causes workers to do a poor packing job nd over 60% of prime orders arrive late and it is very common for items to arrive damaged. Amazon's reliance on algorithms mean they often pack a tiny item in a MASSIVE box so that the boxes can be stacked easily in the trucks according to the algorithm. It sucks to be stuck with a MASSIVE cardboard box containing a single pen, but that is becoming the norm with amazon orders.

The reason people are buying direct from brand stores is that big brands are giving up on Amazon due to counterfeiting from Chinese (Amazon is trying to get access to China, so allows Chinese counterfeiters to operate on the platform). So the brands are starting to focus on their own online stores and offer real 2-day shipping without Prime while also making sure items are packed properly.

Amazon bet everything on their algorithms and China. Neither worked out and they are failing. Walmart and AliBaba will eat the last of their lunch in the next two years.

>Massive boxes

This fucking shit. Add to the fact that I live in an apartment, so I end up having to go to the post office to pick up a video game because the massive fucking box won't fit in the apartment mail box.

I buy everything I need online from Walmart because as far as I'm aware the Waltons aren't jewish

I don't understand the problem with this

Amazon is successful because consumers prefer shopping on Amazon to shopping at Walmart. It's up to Walmart to update their business model to be more competitive. This is free market capitalism, which I though Sup Forums and conservatives support.

>start tariff war
>amazon prices skyrocket
>lazy and poor niggers have no choice but to buy their goods in person
>no need for an anti-trust suit now
>let that kike bezos fall

I was shopping online at Walmart until they chose to virtue signal with the whole 21 and up gun purchase rule

They tank and the whole company can rot at this point, they no longer offer any compelling reason for me to send them my money

>all WalMart needs to do is simply rebuild their website
This. Its usable, but Amazon simply has a better online ordering process, mostly because of general appearance. Orange, black, and white looks better than powder blue and white.

>warehouse work you so hard and pay you so little that resentment and overwork causes workers to do a poor packing job nd over 60% of prime orders arrive late and it is very common for items to arrive damaged

I work in a sortable warehouse. They miss customer expectation goals because they can't hire enough people for the boom seasons. I don't know if it's a management bottleneck or what but it takes about a month to onboard new fulfillment workers and it's a risk to hire any permanently because they experience business downtime too so since the economy is currently thriving people, aren't exactly lining up to take 1-2 month temp jobs.

Items get damaged because the fulfillment process is retarded. If Amazon were less concerned with logistical speed, there would be a higher standard for holding inventory.

The way I see it, the problem is with site management and operations because their responsibilities are a bit overwhelming.

Start ordering goods from Boxed and Jet. New competition and amazon problem solved. Besides, Walmart is evil. Good riddance.

Walmart's shipping is on point. I've ordered something standard and received it the next day. Amazon can take almost a week to get something in the mail.

didnt know about these, thanks!

Walmart owns jet.

Sears re-visited.

When you own a major newspaper, are the richest person on the planet, drive competition away, engage in shady deals with enemies of the United States, and become a monopoly or near-monopoly, it is no longer Free Market Capitalism.
Break up the Trusts!

I ordered delicate glass plates at that. And if shit happens I can return to Wal Mart.

The only shit I buy online that I can't find in store is electronics from a store in Vancouver because best buy sucks ass for PC components. Oh and random shit that literally no one carries because it's weird or really old.

Not sure what site you work at, but it's just your shitty management.

We had ICQA backed up to damn far that vendor returns couldn't even fit all of the damaged shit because we were 110% over capacity.

During peak we didn't have issues though and we didn't have to hire anyone.

Sounds like more of a standards issue where you work.

It depends on where you live. Shit never takes more than 1-2 business days in Toronto

>but it takes about a month to onboard new fulfillment workers
>Items get damaged because the fulfillment process is retarded
You reminded me why I don't ever use the word fulfillment.

>Hiring temps for warehouse work
It's called VTO you fucking niggers.

Fuck

Survival of the fittest. RIP Walmart. No one goes there anyway but nigs and white trash.

walmart literally own Jet

This. I just got out of a long ass line at Walmart it's a horrible place. Old white men pushing the carts back in. Old white ladies scanning ppl out. Young spics just chatting and flirting and standing around. I hate Walmart more every time I go there.

This point alone might get me to switch from AMZ to WallyWorld. But damn if AMZ doesn't make it super easy to order.

I've tried Alibaba, AliExpress and Wish on occasion and I find you can't trust the quality of the product or the reviews. Their ship time is garbage as well. If Walmart can get their shit together they are about the only ones who stand a chance to slow AMZ down.

What used to be efficient became inefficient thanks to new technologies and innovation in how to organize around those technologies. There is nothing worth recovering in the outdated modes of production. Accept the creative destruction of competition and the improving quality of life which comes with it or move to somewhere undeveloped (innawoods, not Africa) to escape it.

people actuality shop at amazon..
LOL
90% of the time their shit is over priced

Thank you for your insights, Malthus.

i think people are cancelling prime because the last grand tour season was shit

so it appears after a little digging Sam Walton married Heiress Helen Robson. Robsons are English Jews who were carpetbagger bankers after Civil War.

Jew roots run through much of the Walton family tree.

Just stay the fuck away from Wish. Everything there is counterfeit or doesn't match the description.

No its not....its priced really low and their shipping prices are kino

They shouldn't call it a grave. This is the future they chose.

In all honesty, I hope the retail "industry" collapses in on itself. I'll be getting comfy in my small town in northern Maine with my local mom and pop stores

>its priced really low

This. I buy parts for my car from Amazon and they're half the price that the auto part stores charge