Why does the US need so many options?

We do just fine with one

Other urls found in this thread:

lanacion.com.ar/2088898-apremiado-por-el-deficit-el-gobierno-planea-un-fuerte-ajuste-en-el-correo-argentino
washingtonexaminer.com/end-the-post-offices-monopoly-and-special-privileges/article/2644638
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Always do the opposite of what Brazil does

>economy

Our delivery went from shit to very good as soon as there began to prop up some actual capitalist competition.

fpbp

Fpbp

Discard everything there except FedEx, UPS and USPS. It's irrelevant. Most of them use USPS to augment deliveries anyway.

fpbp

>Correios already has a loss of R$2 billions every year

>need
why can't foreigners into capitalism?

}}} Capitalism {{{

fpbp

competition is always good for the consumer, retard

you probably pay through the nose for slow as fuck shipping which doesnt even cover half the country

>we do fine

lanacion.com.ar/2088898-apremiado-por-el-deficit-el-gobierno-planea-un-fuerte-ajuste-en-el-correo-argentino

"Argentine Mail"
From 2004 to 2015:
>went form 12.000 employees to 17.000
>From neutral and almost positive balance to an ARS $3.500.000.000 deficit
>Cost of personnel increased 26 times but profits increased only 16 times
>Work hours went from 8 hours to 6 hours
>Money for the unions went from 2% to 7,5%

Yeh, good ol' government management!
Pic is the actual state of an average stock deposit of the company.

Well we used to only have one and it was terrible. Then UPS and FedEx opened and we were no longer stuck with the terrible option.

No you don't you have several private mail and package delivery services.

The USPS has a monopoly on letter size mail for some dumbass reason.

also I've only ever seen UPS, FedEx and DHL. Never heard of the others.

also
>holding up brazil as an example of anything

fuckin' izquerdistas man

Correios is a piece of shit, this is what happens when there's no competition and only ONE company.
Shit.

>same companies as USA here
>government delivery service still shit
national deliveries can take from 2 weeks to a whole month.

creates competition.

i wonder who's company does better ours or yours

>there's no competition and only ONE company.

What is Rapidão Cometa then?

> We do just fine with one
I sent a package from São Paulo to a Northern state and it took over a month for those fuckers to deliver it.

This exists, but only Correios is the only one that is used.

> Rapidão Cometa
WTF is that? Who the fuck names a company like that?

btw, I didn't even knew the existence of this shit

It's actually a funny-creative name!

FREE MARKET YOU COCKSUCKER

Says the filthy commie nigger

How much does it costs and how long does it take on average to send a package from the east coast to the west coast in the US?

Why do black people ruin everything? What did you do to deserve this, Brazil?

Brazil is nothing but a test, so they can use the same technique worldwide.

It's call free-market you fuckin commie!

If Brazil turns into a fucking Cuba, I wouldn't be surprised.

i like this reason justifying why the USPS has a monopoly on letter mail
>The standard argument says that postal service is a natural monopoly; it is more efficient to have one postal service provider than several. If many firms competed to deliver mail, delivery trucks would travel overlapping routes, which would waste time, trucks, and fuel. One firm would end up dominating the market, because its costs would remain lower than its competitors’ even as it grew. A public agency must be created to deliver mail to prevent this private monopoly.
washingtonexaminer.com/end-the-post-offices-monopoly-and-special-privileges/article/2644638
still doesnt justify the monopoly but i guess it gives a bit of an explanation why

>What did you do to deserve this, Brazil?
Importing a shitload of black people and breeding with them.

I used it once and it was faster, like a big quick comet

>package
it takes a week and a half to overnight depending on how much you pay and whether its a weekday. USPS would take 2-3 weeks

Basically the competition for the colonization and exploitation of the Americas was incredibly tough.
You have the two small countries of the Iberian peninsula against the Anglos, the Frogs, the Dam Niggers (Dutch) the Italian merchants.

Things like
>Private ownership of land with swearing of loyalty to the crown
>Meant that conquest was mainly a private endeavor
>Few people and money to populate with Europeans, also women wont live in rags in Indian land
>Import slaves and enslave Indians to get some profits, be extremely cruel cuz money talks
>at night you get lonely, and slave women are alone in the barn.....

If Spain could get more Spaniards to live here and develop a second Spain in this lands, thing could have been better, but money was first.

whatever. we can't afford shit anyway

I wonder

>Correios lasts 2 weeks to send a small box from São Paulo to São Paulo

imagine being that bad.

I bought something from Singapore once. from there to São Paulo It took 2 weeks, and like 2 days of actual travel. From sp to my state in the Northeast it took 1 month, and it went down to Curitiba first

Looks just like the comparison of aircraft carriers

fpbp

Brazil is shit and OP is a nigger

that fact that you can count on them to arrive even if late is pretty un-mexican tho

And the people in our "universities" thinks governments are awesome.

Things like these make me understand corruption. They just look at the average brazilian and think: "well this sucker is going to fuck up things anyway"

how can you be living in brazil and think government is great? is there some sort of positive about the brazilian government?

NOTHING

They only make up lies, like:
>uuuh we are the 7th best economy in the world!!!
>don't complain about corruption or crisis, just work

no

At least it's not south Africa

>how can you be living in ____ and think government is great?
South africa, Zimbabwe, B*livia, etc

but brazil specifically. unless you're making money off the corruption how could you think the solution to anything is more government.

TNT delivered my package in 2 days. Correios took 9 days to deliver the same shit.

All these countries are corrupt and shitty because they like the gov

Competition. There is no reason to improve the service if there is no competition because you will keep selling no matter what happens
Correios is probably the worst delivery company of the world, it takes ages to arrive, they send to the wrong adresses and sometimes they steal your package

Its called the market, fgt.

What is this, an infographic for ANTS?

we aren't that bright

also soviet propaganda here was very strong

Welcome to leftism. Every time government intervention fails is because there wasn't enough government interview, so this time we try again with even more government.

>government interview
*Government intervention

>ship parcels to Brazil on occasion with my business
>2/3 get lost or stolen clearing Brazilian Customs

It doesn't matter how "great" your one service is if your nation of monkey thieves won't even let most of my shipments get to their destination.

BTW, are you shilling like Bernie Sanders with the "WHY DOES THE PUBLIC NEED TO BE ABLE TO CHOOSE FROM 20 KINDS OF TOILET PAPER, ONE OPTION SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE" shit? If so, go kill yourself.

When I was in school, I believed that Stalin was a hero, he saved the world from the wrath of the Nazis and made a movement in which made the USSR a better nation.

Competition. If only one of them existed, they have a monopoly and could then charge whatever the hell they want, which breaks the free market. You want the market to decide the value of their service and not the company.

Has to be ironic, and maybe a shill.

he saved the people from a life of plenty.

hunger builds character

What happens when it is lost or stolen? Do you get reimbursed?

They imported slaves from Africa and then set them free. Same as it ever was.