So, now that the season is almost over we can agree guru guru was the AOTS, right?

So, now that the season is almost over we can agree guru guru was the AOTS, right?

That would be made in abyss

But its not even a good adaptation

It may just be a modern remake of an older manga/anime, but damn if Guru Guru wasn't the most fun this season.

It's okay, but it doesn't do the manga justice.

The manga is one of the best in recent memory but the anime didn't properly capture the spirit of the original, not that anyone expected it to. As far as story and characterization goes MiA wins no contest, but Guru Guru '17 is one of the most brilliant examples of how to improve upon source material through animation I've seen in years, for this reason alone I feel it deserves the AOTS slot in this modern anime climate in which half-hearted cashgrab adaptations are the norm.

Not that that's all there is to the MiA anime mind you, you can see they made an effort to do the manga justice but mostly failed for the same reasons adapting any other manga with complex lore and insane artwork does, it doesn't make for a proper comparison to MGG which, as charming as it is, is almost painfully simple in its storytelling most of the time and almost all of the time in its artwork. I.G had so much room to improve upon whereas Kinema Citrus only seemed to be given room to disappoint, so comparing the two directly is almost unfair.

All I can say for sure is I've immensely enjoyed watching both shows for better or worse and I'm filled with joy that Guru is a two cour. Now is the adorable little fuck who wrote Abyss would get off of fucking Splatoon and put out chapter 43 already we'd really be in business.

Booty

...Yeah, booty.

And magic

I like Aho Girl best

I'd have to same. I was a little unsure with the first couple of episodes, but then it really hit its stride. It was tons of fun overall.

it was a close second to Aho Girl.

There needs to be an equivalent about not fucking monkeys.

This season was exceptionally weak.

Guru Guru and Aho Girl were the only shows I looked forward to. They were both fun. Honestly nothing else worth while this season.

The dancing show had good animation but that was about it.

Is this a joke?

Made in Abyss was AOTS, but yes, GuruGuru is a close second.

>Made in Abyss was AOTS
Nah, it was pretty boring and a terrible adaptation of an already shitty manga. At least the art was a bit better than the manga's trash though.

Humor is a matter of taste, but Aho Girl didn't make me laugh nearly as much as I expected it to.
It also somehow lacked heart. It ticked the "5-year-old laughing at poop jokes" part of the brain and nothing else, if that makes sense.
Even Tsure Zure Children was better in this respect.

>This season was exceptionally weak.
Funny how every person seems to have wildly different opinion on summer 2017 and fall 2017

UMA

Summer was shit, Fall looks okay.

here you go Sup Forumsnon

did it just for you, and the fact I loved aho girl too.

summer was awesome, fall looks meh

Fucking priceless.

>Nah, it was pretty boring and a terrible adaptation of an already shitty manga.

I came here to post this

I still don't know why people like this, they don't even did the edgy parts right

Isekai Jesus should be the second one

I think people just like the concept/world more than the anime/manga itself.

Females really undress facing doors like that?

don't you?

Get some taste samefag.

>everyone who doesn't like MiA is samefagging
Pathetic.

Was Princess Principal worthy at all?

>aho girl
Really? It was pretty bad

How does it feels to have shit taste?

Give up user, the mere premise of that show is enough to turn most people away so they'll never give it a single chance. We'll have to live with enjoying a good show without being able to tell anyone about it.

Not that guy. I also thought I wouldn't like it, but it actually turns out to be preddy fun. I place it at third for AOTS.

>It was pretty badass
ftfy

No? 18if is.

Dropped after episode 4 I think. Did it ever get better?

Episode 7 is basically the best episode of the century.

I love MGG very a lot! It was so cute and fun. Cute and fun, but in a very unique way. I also like MiB a lot, but I had more fun watching Guru Guru.

yes
also i just finished the color version of this pic

>The dancing show had good animation but that was about it.
Are you joking me?
Project IG gave all the budgets to GuruGuru instead of ballroom

Sure.

I love it user.
Think I will use it as phone wallpaper

What does freaky magic do

>calling people pathetic because you can't get better taste
Pitiful

He probably addicted to Xenoblade next and we have to wait until 7 years laters.

Agree that the Anime fell a little bit short of the Manga. Still The OST is godlike.

Not a single show stood out this season to the point that Sup Forums is shilling Aho Girl.

>Sup Forums is shilling Aho Girl
Aoitards you mean. She could voice a 24 minutes long still image of a turd and they'd still call it AOTS.

The manga was mediocre as fuck and I dropped it yet I liked the anime

season was shit

Can't we all just get along?

So, now that the season is almost over we can agree AOTS template threads are designated shitposting threads, right?

We just politely discuss our taste

Hajimete no Gal was AOTS.

Yeah for my dick.

Cuck

Absolute ditto on this one.

MiA manga is great- anime felt like it failed to capture it's... weirdness, I suppose? It feels kind of plastic.

Also Kukuri is best chaos witch.

That is fuckin glorious man, saved

>Sup Forums is shilling Aho Girl
That's because it's good, user.

turd-chan best girl