So our boy Pewdiepie aka Niggerkiller88 just baneposted on his latest video. Confirmed for /ourguy/

So our boy Pewdiepie aka Niggerkiller88 just baneposted on his latest video. Confirmed for /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=oIRiniCbjSE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQncg-q9c7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is zero deaths really a low key reference to the holohoax?

>60 million
>0 deaths
Deepest lore. Also notice how he starts using the word degenerate in his videos.

Why doesnt he make Marzia pregnent?

He will.

Marzia is a dude

lel couples who wants kids don't fill up the void with a myriad of pets like those 2 are doing
>hedgehog
>2xdogs
>had toad
>axolotl
god knows what else

he knows race mixing with Meds is bad

The last video before that literally had a reference to killing niggers on the screen right before the end.

im so proud of what he has become

can we summon pewds to this thread?

remove all the figures in the background in ur next vid to confirm ur /ourguy/ pewds

That looks like the shittest game ever created.
>hurr durr here's some shit that randomly came out of the wall should have seen that one coming idiot!
Is dieing, learning and retrying the only way to advance? Is there any skill or strategy or is it literally just a memory game?

>no one got the juice hat refference
?

When Pewdz is so fucking massively rich, he launches a satellite, and his own free-speech server farm on the dark side of the moon while he displays his inter-stellar middle-finger neon Pulsar "Fuck You Globalist Bastards" Space Sign, so bright that it dwarfs the "Spatial Holocrimes 'We Were Only Kidding' Pretend Fairy Tale Inter-Galactic Billboard tho

>he knows racemixing with meds is bad

The difference being he and Marzia are filthy rich, and that’s a good thing. They can wait out having kids and enjoy their youth.

I give it no more than 2 years before Marzia’s wide birthing hips are put to the test. He shall single handedly repopulate Sweden. A woman like Marzia won’t be satisfied until he has 6 kids at least.

Lurk moar faggot

Definitely a memory game for speedrunners

The man just baneposted in a vid viewed by millions, the fuck else do you need him to do for you?

When PewderPie /ourguy/ dressed as a Roman standing on the Matterhorn, in a bear-skin loin cloth, ripped like Jesus screaming 'We Are Sparta' leads Europe to homogeneity calling home Caucasians from the diaspora tho

>those diggits
confirmed /ourhumblechairsalesman/

Multiple european origins is godtier

death to all jews part 2.

>blast from the past allert
youtube.com/watch?v=rQncg-q9c7I
It's fucking amazing how hew few years can change everything, isn't it?
When the stars are right, she shall be pregante with the white messiah.

Soon.

Well now it is

Degenerate is an underrated word

He will, and if truly is /our god/ he will record it

I gave up youtube for lent what was the gist of the video

Wait, no! Or ... when Pewdz interviews Mel Gibson about "Privilege"and only refers to an 'Alien Specie' living among us as "Hand-Rubbing Biological Enemies From Planet Voltar" as the only earthly privileged entities, thereby causing Galactic-Sponsored Media based in Jerusalem to go to war against themselves, saving humanity from becoming consumer-slave materialistic drones powered by the unobtainable tho

Where in the video?

no one noticed the hat yet?

Almost his entire speed run episode was made with videos from a Sup Forums thread a couple days before. He's here a lot I'd say.

stfu newfag this shithole of a social media website has been arguing if pewdiepie is /ourguy/ since fucking moon man

Sage

Marzia is Le 56%... He'd be WASTING his Aryan genes on her! He needs to find Aryan woman like Tay Tay.