twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok, fuck you Sup Forums

No swearing please.

Finally someone shows interest

Season 5 never

I really want to see matsuri

Please don't forget this comfy anime
I recommended this to a friend, he told me it was fucking boring so i came here

Scatterbrained little Matsuri will fail school and end up shaking her fat tits at the strip club.

I like Hidamari Sketch.

I showed it to my little sister and she loved it, and she often asks to rewatch it. I gave her my volume 8 to read, but she's not much of a reader and never finished it.

Yuno has a cute girlfriend

Don't be mean to Festa-san. She's a good girl.

Really? How old is your sister? I want to show this to my 17 years old brother but he's a fucking edgy and i bet he wouldn't even go throught the first 2 minutes.

She's 14. I was very afraid she wouldn't like it since the show was so slow.

Yer lucky man.

Just got a second monitor, can i have some super widescreen wallpapers?

Did you show her this following the chronological order?

It's time to let go.

No. I'm not nearly dedicated enough to refer to the chart after every episode in order to watch everything chronologically.

W I D E

I'M SORRY BUT THE DOG DEMANDED MY ATTENTION
HERE HAVE A WIDE

H I G H

I considered it at one point--all I would really need to do is rename the episode files--but the fact that I'd have to watch half-episodes and then refer to the chart for the next half episode made me decide against it.

I want to ask
Why do normalfags make stupid stuff like pic related? And what does Sup Forums think about anime parodies?

Good stuff.

The half-episodes were a big killer for me, too, and that I didn't want to rename my files.

>talking shit on best mashup

You're the normie here, fag.

It's a fine remix, but it still pisses me off that almost everyone that listened to it probably doesn't give a fuck about actually watching Hidamari Sketch.

I understand, i just need to select any hidamari episode to get hooked on the anime

This annoys me aswell. It's probably the only thing most people know about the show.

>not watching in order on each episode's calendar day
That was a comfy year, but took a lot of planning and sneaking away from a family gathering on Christmas.

youtube.com/watch?v=74kkC4HGUOI
Reminder that Ume-tentei is a miracle.

She almost sounds like hayamin

also
>anikimi-sama

Great show, 2nd best from SHAFT and my 2nd favorite cgdct SoL, it just hits all the right points of what it needs to do to be maximum comfy. What are your favorite OP and ED respectively anons? OP i would go with either the original one for music (it syncs so well with the visuals) and shuwa shuwa visually (though the song is pretty good as well). ED would be the one from the specials with Yuno sleeping, so relaxing and comforting along with the fantastic imagery, extremely underrated ED.

You mean "whyde not"?

youtu.be/dxb35gwITDY
Always makes happy the morning

>2nd favorite cgdct
First better be Aria or I'm gonna pout at you.

Yuno what it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=duWTfl4MJ1c

Please kill yourself

Wait, I thought it is in chronological order. Well minus the obvious "remembering the past" kind of episodes.

I'm about to finish hoshimitsu and what the fuck is that

No. It's all jumbled up. I think the first episode of season one takes place after the last episode of season 1.
I think Honeycomb is in order, though.

Good taste. I think overall i would go in terms of OP.

Himitsu>Original>365x>The specials one (where they make cake)>Honeycomb

There is just something about the last one that doesnt ring right for me.

Pout away since it's neither Aria nor Aqua, yeah i saw you. Havent watched Aria yet, currently got meme'd into watching Shuffle since i was interested into seeing a harem where main girl doesnt win, now i'm slogging through 24 episodes of torture. How many episodes total is Aria? Might make it my next backlog watch depending on how long is it.

I want Yuno to look at me like that and then I gave her multiple headpats

Can't believe Sup Forums still remembers this show given how fucking terrible Sup Forums is now.

In the middle of Hoshimittsu right now. How emotional does the show get later on?

To be fair, 99% of the things you've enjoyed, you didn't dive that deep into. It's humanly impossible.

>There is just something about the last one that doesnt ring right for me.
Not that guy, but I agree 100%. My favorite OP is Wasshoi though.

Aqua is the original title of the manga prior a publisher change, but the anime was always released as Aria.

Aria is around as long as Hidamari, IIRC. It's incredibly comfy and I think I enjoyed it just a little bit more than Hidamari, which is a big claim for me because I fucking love Hidamari Sketch.

Also, get pouted at.

Some of us just never left.

Not him but Aria is great especially if you're depressed and you should watch it asap. It's several seasons though. Which is great.

Alicia mai waifu

You didn't notice the dates on the title cards? Or the fact that ep 1 was mid-winter and ep 2 is mid-summer?

It's out of order, the reason being Shaft didn't think it'd be amazingly popular, so they just adapted whichever chapters they liked the best in whatever order they liked.
S1E1 aired on the same date that was in the show, Jan 11.

Let's post Natsume so that I can at least reminisce about wide threads and the old Sup Forums.

>especially if you're depressed
It's all fun and games until you realize the deep implications that Aria as a literary series bring about the analytic limit of human conceptions of perfection and why it's impossible for human beings in principle to ever realize such perfection.

Watched first episode of aria sometime ago
The backgrounds reminded me of water 7

I'd like to say that watching Aria wanted me to become a better person and notice the nicer things in life, but what it really made me want to do is just abandon reality and wake up in Neo-Venezia.

I think it's how weird the whole rhythm feels, it just isnt catchy, the main characters singing lines all feel rushed, and the whole song is filled with this sudden stops in the music, even the ending doesnt sound like it's over, it feels abrupt.

Washoi is great but i think Shuwa Shuwa did visuals better overall.

Sounds good, and i liked Amanchu so its very likely this will be just as pleasant. I will probably watch once i'm done with Shuffle and finally end LOGH (currently, yang wenli just died, and i dont want to have my other favorite character dying so i've been stalling for a while now), any subs you guys recommend?

Natsume is so cute, she does things to my nutbladder.

user, you miss the point of CGDCT.

Make sure to rewatch Amanchu after you're done watching Aria. There are a lot of nice things for Aria fans in it.

Did I really?

This is hidamari thread!

Season 5 when?

It's all doom and gloom

>You didn't notice the dates on the title cards? Or the fact that ep 1 was mid-winter and ep 2 is mid-summer?
To be honest, no. Despite watching the series multiple times already. I just really like seeing and hearing cute girl talking about stuff and the family-like interactions the girls had. It's cute and comfy as fuck.

When they can resurrect the dead.

So never.

I pissed my pants!
Yataa!

Hey! Yuno has already a gf! Stop yuno! Stop

Uh oh! Nazuna has done it again!

>Bang!
Arisawa was cool.

Probably one of the most underrated if not the most underrated wide ever in the history of Hidamari Sketch.

my favorite Hidamari is actually You__

Yuno loves miyako with all her heart, both are one soul and one body...

Maybe during the college wide saga she will show up more.
She probably won't though.

I want her to make a cameo during the Yuno Miyako graduation trilogy.

Do you think Shaft will finally suck it up and do more Hidamari sketch once Yuno and Miya graduate in 5 years?

The anime is out of chronological order, but the dates each episode take place are shown during the title card. That is just a list of the episodes in proper order.

And to piss off the anti-mashup fags
youtube.com/watch?v=PYJpoo6UeDk

>Natsume so lacking in confidence that the creator had to use fanart

Still waiting

Umm...Unless they can snag Saori Hayami.

FAT
A
T

Means she retains heat better for those cold nights of cuddling.

The glowing effect in the bath scenes of the later seasons always rubbed me the wrong way.

More like BORING Sketch

I don't know why this stupid fucking post did this to me but I laughed through my whole house at 4:20

Underage phoneposter detected

Dumb phoneposter.

Please don't remind me.

Phoneposter please leave Sup Forums, but you can stay in here there.

>implying all these tears will stop me from browsing Sup Forums in bath

Get fucked bakas

Why? It gives off an ethereal feeling that's just right for conveying the sensation of a relaxing bath.

For that exact reason. They look like angels bathing in God's tears rather than girls taking a bath. I noticed that season one lacked that effect and Yuno's skin was redder because of the hot bath. I liked that much better.

wide-o-vision VR app when?