Delta BFTO

>Delta was getting $40m in tax-breaks on fuel from Georgia
>Delta drops NRA discounts (that nobody ever used)
>Georgia withdraws tax-breaks
wtsp.com/article/news/nation-now/the-number-of-delta-air-lines-passengers-who-bought-tickets-with-nra-discount-13/465-f3c2431b-ec3d-469e-8799-5060e998ecb2
archive.is/UsJVe

If this figure is accurate then it makes both sides look fucking stupid.

Good. Some user yesterday was saying how insane down the rabbit hole that Delta was with diversity hires. He called them Diversity Airlines.

Not really. The Jews think they can use corporations they run as fronts to push their agenda and circumvent the Bill of Rights. Now there's going to be penalties for it.

$40 million is trivial compared to the shockwave caused by the line in the sand finally being drawn.

Be real here, can you not sense which way the wind is blowing?

The NRA was a powerhouse only a decade ago or so and no company would have thought of doing something like this, but yet here we are and you're claiming some kind of victory as you're clearly getting your ass kicked.

Sorry but I don't want these fuckers to win and the right can't go all delusional like this. You're still the underdog, you've still got to fight for every inch against these faggots every where you possibly can and even then it may not be enough.

The right needs to do this more often. Stop trying to work with the left and letting them walk all over you, take the fight to them.

The NRA is a strawman. It's the bill of rights and gun owners that's a powerhouse. They bring up the NRA so they can pretend like they're not fighting us trying to take away our rights, they're just fighting the evil corporation.

I believe it. The last time I flew Delta they had to change the plane I was flying on after one of their mechanics in Minneapolis broke the head off a bolt on the tail.

This? Scary shit. >NRA
>lobbyists
>total of 200m of private funding spent in the past 10 years
>this is 50m less than the public tax payer money planned parenthood spent last election on lobbying
>the NRA are lobbists

Hey nigger, the NRA funds are comprised of lifetime members dues, such as myself. Planned parenthood money comes from the government and jewish non profits who use those orgs as tax shelters to abort niggers and goyum. The NRA is a lobbyist for an actual constitutional right. Planned Parenthood is a lobbyist for a radical court decision.

why is this company getting 40 million in tax breaks to begin with?

A better question is why are a bunch of self-proclaimed Marxists are screaming about those tax breaks being taken away.

Ed Bastian is a faggot.

The previous Delta CEO was good. Delta bends over backwards to virtue signal, it's sickening.

Hahaha! Fuck Delta.

>Rephrases exactly what I just said
And yet somehow, if you ask someone IRL which group is the crooked lobbyists, they say NRA.

I guess I have the reading comprehension of a low IQ nog. My bad user

>Delta files chaper 11 bankruptcy in 2006 (IIRC)
>Delta is one of Georgia's largest employers
>Got tax break to help them along
>Tax break becomes permenant, because that's what always happens
It's ok bruv

The NRA aren't lobbyists, that's the NRA-ILA. the actual NRA are regular gun owners, because the NRA basically provides most training accreditation and helps run ranges. The NRA is presented as the Wayne La Pierre and Chris Cox show, and nothing more than that, to hide the fact that it is primarily a grassroots organization, and its core competencies are actually in mundane stuff like teaching 12 year olds how to shoot a .22 or organizing range clean-up days. the amount of money they actually spend on lobbying is trivial, but the Lugenpresse goes out of it's way to present the NRA as an out of touch fear monger for corporate interests because astroturf activists fear genuine grassroots support.

This kike trying to spin this. Lol.

Yes, I am feeling sleepy, rabbi.

I skipped the gym because I'm on a diet

You couldn't pay me to fly Delta. They have the oldest fleet of all the major airlines in the US. Southwest, United, or bust.

>Georgia Government is looking to compel speech via legislation
Unconstitutional laws always go great.

now THIS is a trade war! woo hoooo!

how much would it cost delta to move its hub?

It'd be significant. Plus you'd need to pick an airport with enough runways and terminals to could accommodate that.

So? Then pick a flight with a newer plane. Delta has the best time records and the best pilots. You can literally choose what plane you fly in. It's not hard to pick a 737-800 as your flight.

We must drive the cost of virtue signaling to astronomical proportions. Say Delta makes 10% net profit after all the completely unnecessary executive bonuses. This means delta needs $400million in NEW sales to make up for the tax penalty.

If delta didn't fire someone over this they'll bankrupt themselves with stupidity.

unless 40 mil even affects delta, its a loss

The tax exemption had expired. Georgia simply refused to renew it. You can't compel a state to pass a law it doesn't want to pass. It's also funny to hear leftists whine about corporate free speech. They really have abandoned all of their principles in exchange for Trump hate.

Delta uses over 150 gates at the Atlanta airport. It's the only airport in the world with over 200 gates. No other airport could increase capacity by that much without spending hundreds of millions. Also Delta is locked into long term contracts on those gates so they'd have to find other airlines to sublease them to.

What is worse, that Delta was getting 30 million tax break for flying 13 people, or that the lost 30 million cause they wouldn't discount 13 people