If Nejire ever gets focus, what kind of backstory, motivation to be a hero...

If Nejire ever gets focus, what kind of backstory, motivation to be a hero, or deeper character do you think she might end up having?

yes I know she'll be irrelevant forever you don't have to rub it in

Going by how she said Mirio is finally on her and Amajiki’s level and they started to call them the big 3, I’d say she’s a prodigious student from the start, and going by her cheery attitude, it seems there isn’t much to delve motivation-wise
I still love her though and I wish she would kick some ass

She's the traitor lol

I'd rather rub it inside her if you catch my drift

>Nejire used to be a villain
>probably a fairly scary one, considering her quirk and her power
>she gets pounded into the dirt by Mirio, Ryukyu, or some other do-gooder after trying to pull more villain shit
>after they find out that she's just a kid who's probably been taken advantage of to get where she is they try to get her a second chance
>after she's forgiven she's so inspired and grateful she decides to become a hero too and help people who need helped the same way she did

How do you picture Eri-chan's future?

Do you think my japanese sugar baby can cosplay Todoroki?

Sure.

>raised by Mirio/Ryukyu/whoever
>years f abuse and isolation have left her "off"
>she has incredible trouble making friends in school from her odd traits and demeanor
>her self esteem plummets
>her low self esteem mixed with her trauma renders her fairly unstable
>she sees a small child getting kidnapped by a villain
>she slaughters the villain after projecting onto the young girl
>she goes into vigilanteism, ripping apart villains left and right after erasing their quirks
>she's still lonely and has deep seated mental problems, potentially a few mental illnesses, but she now feels as if she finally matters and that she's doing something worthwhile with her life

>This
>Villain
Not possible, senpay

she's probably the autism student that is naturally gifted in things but had trouble with her inquisitive personality.

funny how her eyes make her the most asian looking out of everyone

I don't know, it's definitely separate from Mirio and Amajiki's, so Hori could go a lot of different directions with her. It does seem like she was always pretty strong compared to the other two.

Now for bad end
>captured by Tomura and now used further for her quirk, but without the regenerative properties Chisaki has means that her blood is drained on regular basis and she grows even weaker, more frail and skinny
>the villains with Rappa's intelligence and the assistance of All for One's then revealed Doctor, what was only five shots is now a whole arsenal of quirk cancelling bullets
>villains all over the city on Christmas Eve decimate whole agencies as hundreds, thousands of people end up quirkless
>Best Jeanist, Endeavor, teachers and students have seemingly lost their quirks
>villains run amok, but in a dazzling rescue attempt, Aoyama displays a shining beacon of hope, and the heroes momentarily get their powers back and rout the villains
>the hope is that the power is related to will-power, but the truth is, in that brief moment, Eri's heart had stopped for several minutes but quick medical attention brought her back
>her power is connected to her being alive, if she's still alive, quirks are still suppressed
>the heroes debate what to do, while government agents take Eri into protective hiding, for her safety, and Deku and Mirio say goodbye
>the next day... everyone's quirks are back
>Mirio demands answers, and the Government's not saying where she went, but the implication is clear
>not all people are created equal, and some are so unfortunate as to be too much of a danger to society and the world
>when that happens, there is unfortunately only one conclusion for them

She's just in it for the pussy.

The cutest mob boss.

You've literally wrote a better outcome to this story than anyone including Hori himself else could conceive.

A full body view of her in her skintights always gets me up
It’s almost a criminal that lewds of her is practically nonexistent

Maybe this is a bit of a stretch but, could her horn symbolize her possible good and evil paths? Like maybe she could carry on the yakuza path and have her right side be evil and or the left one be the good side and have her become a hero?

>Nicest guy you'll ever meet
>Twisted fucking psychopath

NGL I'd read the shit out of a Kiryu-esque Yakuza Eri miniseries.

Will they replace Mirio?

What do you mean? He graduates at the end of the year, even if he's quirkless he could probably still finish his last semester at UA.

>All of the female heroes got left behind at the very beginning of the mission
>The only active role a girl's had in this arc was on someone else's flashback
Why does Hori hate women?

>the only active role a girl's had in this arc was on someone else's flashback
you're forgetting someone user

But Hori loves women
captcha: limit minas

Nejire is the only one asking the important questions

Look I know this arc has been dark as fuck but could a shonen actually go that far? Just straight have the government kill a little girl and make everyone accept it for 'greater good' stuff?

She wont. Every girl in Boku no hero is useless and will never get a story arc or something like that.

Toga is the only girl that's not useless

The answer is no.

I love her design, shame we're never gonna see her after this

I dunno what it is about these stupid edits

but they get me every time

>If...?
>will we...?
>would...?
I love how we start threads with mostly random questions that we just pull out in the moment just for the sake of start a thread, and almost every time the answer is negative

That's a comfy Kendou.

Why is this girl almost constantly making a face like she just came?

she's a happy girl
blood makes her happier

>Nejire thread
Now this is a thread I can get behind.

She looks like a vampire with down syndrome.

>white hair

For some reason always thought of her hair as pink

A lot of fanartists colored it as pink or pure white before the official colors were revealed

She sure is my fellow kendobro
But let me help you get rid of that shitty QUALITY pic and introduce you to the real deal
Also
>kendou's clean feet
>my dick
2d feet >>>>>>>>> 3dpd feet

We will never see hentai drawn of the female cast of BnHA by Horikoshi himself.
You can see it in how he draws Toga alone.

I don't know why I did this

Tacticool.
But, why?

It's pretty cool

>still no doujin where Bakugou is walking to school, only for a stranger to suddenly place his palm onto him, saying that his quirk causes anyone he touches to become a cock loving slut
>Bakugou doesn’t believe this and just blows him up before walking back to school
>gets to class, only to start blushing at Deku, Todoroki, Kaminari, Kirishima, and the other guys
>later on, the boys are in the locker room, taking off their clothes which causes Bakugou to become flushed as he starts to notice parts of their body, like their muscles, armpits, butts, and bulges
>the other guys notice this and start to wonder
>eventually leads to an orgy, with all the guys running a train on Bakugou and cumming inside him
>the almost mind broken Bakugou believes the only reason he’s enjoying this is because of the stranger’s quirk turning him into a homo and that it'll only be a temporary effect
>in another part of town, the stranger stares solemnly into the distance, revealing that he has no such quirk, meaning it was all placebo and Bakugou genuinely loves dick
Do the nips just lack creativity?

Bloodbending children with Kouta

>"I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me. I fell down into that dark chasm, but the flame burned on and on."
Will Deku ever reach a level the level of intensity of his predecessors

>Joshua Graham Deku
GodDAMN I want this

Why don't you just start taking drawing lessons, or fuck it, just start drawing?

>we will never get an arc where nejire has to take on her old villain persona to infiltrate the VA
why even live?

I really don't like that everyone who hangs out with Bakugo once in a while gets roped into these gay fantasies. Kaminari doesn't deserve this.

best awkward stance

she is such a cutie!
what? why?

when do you guys think we'll get this week's chapter? i'm getting bored.

Tomorrow, goddamn. Just wait 8 hours.

You saw his twitter sketches, you know what's he's about

Where is the new chapter?

>leaker got arrested

somehow I pictured all might breaking into the dudes house and putting him in a half nelson until the cops arrived

With me

I see you're a man of culture as well user. Deku going full madman when?

he has to be set on fire and thrown down a canyon first

PIZZA DELIVERY

so, spoilers in a few hours?

Leakers got arrested. All chapters are gonna be on Fridays until further notice

He was already burnt by Dabi when coming down from the Madman high in the forest. Soon the madman will reawaken.

What's gonna be her reaction to finding out it's only gonna be a big two?

So what happened to the chapter?

Really well done I like it user
Because shes the best girl

>Nejir thread
Now this is someone I can get behind
If you catch my drift

It exists but the distributors for all Jump stuff got caught. I heard they're worth a couple million

>Hey, hey Mirio, why did you take the bullet? Didn't it occur to you to just push Eri out of the way instead? What are you going to do now that you don't have a quirk and are just a regular person now? What about the other 999,999 people you said you planned on saving? Why are you crying, Mirio? Is something in your eye?

I don't follow!

I want him to have a scene reminiscent of Superman vs The Elite. Maybe it's the edgelord in me.

>on the verge of tears when she hears it's only going to be the big two
>quickly calms down when she learns tamaki can still grow a horsecock
she'll be fine

>hey mirio are you gonna change your name to 'leone' now because that's all you managed to save and even then you yourself and Eri had to be rescued?

Nejire is a bad girl who needs to learn about personal space

>leone

Luckily horsemeat isn't taboo in Japan

It's amazing how much do we starve of content that we are able to run active threads 24/7
Before the purge we use to run like one thread every 4/5 hours, those were sick times

>Nejire
>liking dicks
I think you have her confused with someone else

Hold my beer, I'm booting up Photoshop.

PREGNANT AT AGE 11

Post yfw chapter 154 goes back to cover Nejire and the girls vs. Bane

If suneater has some of Ryuku can he form a dragon dick and breed with her dragon form?

Nejire does not fuck dragons

i wouldn't be surprised if heroes getting a little too 'personal' with their interns is a problem that mostly gets swept under the rug.

It'd be kinda off putting, but I do wanna see Nejire in action more substantially.

This photographic evidence suggests otherwise

You're right, she fucks aliens

I hope she dies. Reminds of that retarded AI girl from sword art online

because she's a female stuck in a shonen manga.

うるさい!

That doesn't look consensual

>Women
>Character
>BNHA
Don't make me laugh.

>You guys were the ones complaining about the girls not doing anything :^)

>leone

if her eyes turn into hearts before the end, it's not rape