GET IN HERE NEETS! ITT GENERAL NEET VS WAGIE DISCUSSION

Hey fellow neets. So pic related is basically me most days. Exercising, enjoying the nice weather, just pretty much doing whatever the fuck I want. But I notice wagies are always angry, depressed, and well frankly annoying because of this.
This doesn't really get to me because neet life is just too god damn comfy, but just thought I'd invite fellow neets and also wagefaggots to come discuss the dynamics between neets and wagies.
I'll start the party off by saying that it seems like wagecucks are just envious of neets and this causes a supressed rage that just adds to their already severe depression and anger.
I don't know, I don't give much thought to wagies, but, just kind of thought it might be interesting to hear your thoughts on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kX_YW2u8y-U
youtu.be/sVXnoanopzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tl;dr
i hate working for jews and they own everything so that's me

bump

Yeah but I don't get it neet bro, why do wagies work for zog when they could have a comfy neet life, essentially screwing the juden by not having a credit card, buying shit they don't need, and not giving them free labor.

Our society in chart form.

Neets during the holidays.

Actually saw a boy who looked like he could be a Sup Forums guy working at McDonald's in the drive thru as I picked up my sandwiches and ice cream. Looked depressed as hell and just out of it. Could see him thinking why am not like this guy or just at home playing vidya and chilling? Well, it was his choice.

ZOGs favorite goys are the wagies. Quiet, obedient, work for mere shekels, spend money to make jews rich.

You know you hate your job. Why keep lying to yourself? Why not pursue what you're really passionate about while having the whole day to yourself, like God intended? Become a neet, leave your depression behind.

The way of things.

Wagies waste so much energy making life more complicated while earning less and having virtually no free time. Logic, ladies and gentlemen.

bump

bump

is NEETing just living off your parents?

>why do wagies work for zog
It's called brainwashing, and zog is quite good at doing that to the normalfaggots.

Are NEETS the rightful heirs to the Aryan horse raiser tribes? The unstoppable, unshappable force that always brings the kikes down?

Depends. Stands for not in education, employment, or training. Basically just means total freedom. There are many different neets, but yeah most common is kids living off parents. Many can live off gov, live off the land, invest in stocks, or have a self-running business.

>every time a neet mentions "self improvement" they are referring to making Mspaint jpgs for these threads
>they legitimately think they are the normal ones because they have no skills and can only find minimum wage work

Imagine being that mentally unwell.

It's living the hunter gatherer lifestyle in the digital age. The truest NEETs are able to work with the rhythmic flows of reality and can always get enough shekels to survive even when all seems lost.

Sounds like me honestly. Is neet the final red pill? It's one of them.

how do I get neetbucks in the US? I'm not a welfare nigger, but I'd like to be.

Wouldn't reccomend but there are ways ala claiming illness (mental or otherwise) or just claiming poor and can't find job.

My family were pilots, and that involved looking for a ship until it arrived, row out to it, and guide it to port.

Most of them died at sea tho, but NEETbucks hadn't been invented, so it was that or regular work.

Usually wageslaves are just bitter that anyone else isn't wasting their time in some stupid job. That's why they come out with nonesense like 'you're not contributing to society'.
Yeah, i'm sure they'd all keep turning up for their jobs if they won the lottery tomorrow :^)

Do YOU get neetbucks? If so, what for? I'd do anything to not have to work again, even if it's a measly $1000 a month

This

God tier here.

Quitting your job when you win the lottery is one of the worst things you can do. Leave it to an uneducated NEET to not understand basic money management.

Tits or gtfo

How do you support yourself? You have disability? I want some neet bux.

I just bought a new car neets, have fun never having nice things.

How the hell do you survive in the us as a meet and how old are you?
The answer must be parents

You don't quit, I think he's saying they'd quit soon, after it was financially smart. Invest and you're set.

im god tier self employed and hit it good on crypto so im gonna go back to university and basically be a right wing provocateur at a fine institution in the south US.

recently applied to be a trail monitor at an ATV/dirt bike park so I'll be waging but not really slaving. just getting paid to ride a dirt bike in the sunshine and tell fools to slow down. ill use this money to keep filling my doomsday closet with ammo and food and supplies

lifes fucking comfy.

Im a very unhappy Neet and was happier doing heavy labour.

Fuck off with these cope threads.
Hedonism isn't the path to happiness, being responsible and productive is.
If you're a NEET by choice then non-ironically kill yourself, you'll objectively make the world a better place by not being a drain on it.

>keep working even if you don't need to!
>what is living within your means and living off interest

Who could be behind this post? Just who???

bump

Mooching scum

Correction, I’m currently great tier, my family is god tier and I’ll be god tier soon bc I’m just gonna be the CFO my dad’s company.

Trade secret

I need to wageslave so mr. Noseberg gives me a weekly allowance of food tokens.

I do have a question. As a NEET do you plan om having children? Are you going for wizard?

Nice, bro, better than waging for sure.

I work from home for a tech company from California. Doing web design and sales and only work if I feel like it. Sleeping in and making big bucks is the life.

Then fuck off.
>HAHA ALL YOU WORKERS SUCK DICK
>ok tell us how to not work
>HAHA IT'S A SECRET
Eat a dick nigger

neets are the only people elligible.

Holy shit dude you stand no chance in the real world if you lose your NEET income. Did you honestly not understand this issue or are you fucking with me?

Sounds like you need more substance in your life. Hobbies, workout, reading, creative projects, travel, dare I say women.

If I didn’t do anything I’d end up fapping all day and playing video games.

It’s good to have something that gives you purpose, yeah I got sick of working so I quit and I’m gonna study interesting subjects at uni.

>implies neets aren't productive
How's working at Sainsbury's, bongboy?

yup

or gov

they basically are parasites. black sheeps of the family.

>CFO at a two person plumbing business

Congrats.

youtube.com/watch?v=kX_YW2u8y-U

Peak NEET is finding a good wife with a cushy system job and having a lot of kids on the system's dime. If the system keeps running, you ride the song womyn wave to higher household income. If it all goes to shit, you're fit and have the time to prepare. Homeschool your kids.
>inb4 women never marry down
Hit the gym fatass.

Good thread my NEET-friend

Today I learned another dish: Quinoa with chicken and potates. Delicius.

Anything is possible being neet. That's the point. You just have to get to the point where you truly believe that anything is possible if you apply yourself. Relying on wages is coward tier shit.

>”””real””” world
Nothing about the wagie world is real.

pleaz gibs receep

I have too much sympathy for the coming generation
that I would rather spare them the burden of existences

how does one get autism bucks? im pretty sure im definitely mentally fucked in the head and using autism bucks to help pay my parents rent and buy booze would be a complete and utter game chager

Digits don't lie. Wagies always hate on neets while sucking zog dick. pathetic.

I'm so glad shitlibs believe this. I don't want your cuck seed ruining society any longer.

This is true, an indisputable one.

For a little while I would keep coming in. Yes. First I need to establish a passive income.

>Peak
>Becoming the ultimate failure of a man

Hell yeah NEET bro! Bet you had a comfy day! I know I did. I mean, I do everyday. That's true neet life.

There's always a way. Zog wants us to think only way is wageslaving.

Where did the stereotype that the NEET is disgusting and unkempt come from? I look after myself tremendously, and have all the time in the world to keep myself fit, healthy and cute.

youtu.be/sVXnoanopzA

Objectively better? Like working in a phone shop and getting yelled at by on old lady because she can’t install iTunes on her android, or working in the finance sector and making money by profiting from others inability to control their spending? The world is a joke, and consumerism has turned people into a bunch of whiny retards who cry on twitter and demand blood because their steak was slightly over done or they didn’t get a wet wipe on their plane journey.

Fuck people

You’ll never know the satisfaction of an honest days work. I come home and get to reflect on the fact that I did a 7.5 hour shift at a Debt collection call center, and that I actually made a difference in the world. That’s worth more than money.

>the man who has never had more than 750$ in his bank account knows the world is fake because he is getting gubment gibs

When SS collapses it is going to be so much fun to watch people like you beg on the streets.

24.5 years old, 70k engineering job, comfy commute, no debts, plenty of time off. suck my dick you fucking losers, get a useful skill and a job you love and you will love life. spend most of my money doing supermoto trackdays

whats the worst debt story you've seen?

>t. la creatura
your society is already fucked

>1400 girls betrayed
I bet you're a real proud man.

Ingredients:
>1/2 teaspoon sea salt
>1 1/2 cup of water
>1/2 cup quinoa
>10oz chicken breast
>1 botatoe
>1 onion
>2 tbsp olive oil

First boil the quinoa with the botatoe (peeled) for like 10-15 min.until there is no water in the pot.
Then cut the chicken in smol pieces and add olive oil in the hot pan. First add the chopped onion with chicken and sea salt and cook it. Add the quinoa with the botatoes when the chicken is done.

I just made that up. I haven’t done that kind of shit job for years. I was just posting satire of typical wagie arguments.

Wagies would be damn surprised if they met actual neets. As for me, and I know others like myself, handsome, muscular, aryan, well-groomed, nicely dressed, have hobbies, play instruments, read often, workout regularly, generally healthy nutrition, and a happy demeanor. Wage cucks are blinded by their jew overlords to think they are living the only life possible.

then post a picture.

Oh wait I forgot, everything you say is a LARP and you desperately need us to think being NEET isn't a slow descent into isolation and depression so you have people to feel attached to.

THIS

>Be Wagecuck
>Work for a company as a full-time contractor
>Work maybe one day total a week
>Pretty much a Neet, but with a full-time wage

Pretty good, to be honest.

Don’t you get sick of the sound of your own voice by the end of the day?

Its always a comfy day user, also I did exercise few hours ago. Im droppin fat while living the NEET lifestyle

>hick-ass with a middle income engineering job thinks owning a pickup makes him rich
Do they clone you retards or something?

How do NEETs make money to do whatever they want?

If they get NEETbux, meaning they get free money from the government, are they seriously bragging about being leeches?

>he expects to smash the jewish elite when he relies on them for handouts

how can you be fit and a long time neet at the same time? if i was fit i would have stopped being a neet a long time ago but i got fat and it made working much harder and more painful

GOD DAMN that sounds depressing. I get more done than in a day than you get done in a week. Wake up, you're wasting your life.

SS collapse would put a hundred million people on the streets so it wouldn't matter. My farm, otoh, will be producing food whether or not your wage cuck economy implodes.

Oh no the nihilist liberal. What a shock.

Pottery.
NEETdom is about being happy with just barely getting through by the hairs of your ass. Daddy's moneytypes can be NEETs but if they cuckout and turn bossman in their 30s it's not good. NEETs are too autistic to capitalize because they see it as greed.

What exactly do you “get done”?

If you wagies hate neets so much, why are you looking forward to retirement?

>handsome
I dont know but I get mires in the streets
>muscular
I do calisthenics so yeah
>aryan
lel nope
>well-groomed
always fresh and clean
>nicely dressed
I love comfy and fashion clothes
>have hobbies
Sometimes I work as personal trainer