archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna [Eng Translate]
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples [Eng Translate]
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/eYgrq

- CRASHING THE EU -
"Ducetta" Giorgia-chan: "The Government will prohibit the NGOs of Soros from operating in Italy"
"The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/sDQk5

Chief economist of Lega explains new currency [Sub Eng]
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

MiniBOTs:
imgur.com/a/PYcLl

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with AfD"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union [English]
archive.is/UJNkd

- THE ANTIFA MENACE -
Memelord (Lega): "We need to completely shut down Antifa" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/6sLAG

Giorgia-chan (Fratelli d'Italia): "We will outlaw Antifa when in govt" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/LzLTI

Italian Secret Services: "Antifa are more dangerous than islamic extremists" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/803W9

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore [Eng Translate]
archive.is/O5CEu

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LdhQzXHYLZ4&lc=z22
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5
youtube.com/watch?v=pIwmvw7ja8c
hooktube.com/watch?v=pIwmvw7ja8c
rts.ch/play/radio/la-matinale/audio/elections-legislatives-en-italie-interview-de-cecile-kyenge-ancienne-ministre-de-lintegration?id=9352303&station=a9e7621504c6959e35c3ecbe7f6bed0446cdf8da
hooktube.com/watch?v=vAVUVodZDRI
docdroid.net/Bg8qGdw/programma-casapound-2018.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jPHWg09x_MI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nation Election Day: 4 March 2018
LAST OFFICIAL POLL [15/02/2018]

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%

CasaPound Italia [fascists] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/neofascists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 21,9%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 2,1%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [classic liberals] 0,5%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,3%

Potere al Popolo [progressives/SJWs] 1,5%

Partito Comunista Italiano [communists] 0,2%

First for my desire to cum deep in Giulia's ass.

DANGER!
A
N
G
E
R

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html

LGBT activists launched their agenda and Liberi e Uguali agreed in push it when they will be elected.

Their agenda:

>Marriage for everyone
Marriage is a religious ritual, atheists, faggots and dykes can have a private contract if they want to regulate their relationship.

>Give the option to fags and dykes to grow childrens
Kids need both a mom and a dad to grow up as sane persons. Absolutely degenerate.

>Laws agains homophobia and transphobia
The fuck this even means? The State decide who can I hate and who I cant? Nonsense, also this would be incostitutional.

>Artificial insemination law for lesbians
These people must be insane. Kids happens because penis in bagina, not because science magic tricks. You know this since 5 years old.

>Remove the transgender status of mental illness
So they wanna make me believe a dude who think he's a girl born in the wrong body isnt a mental retard? This is absolute nonsense.

Spread it like fire, we need Liberi e Uguali outside the parliament (under 3%). I dont want people who agree with these nonsense near any Istitutional building.

1) Italian Election: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
youtube.com/watch?v=LdhQzXHYLZ4&lc=z22

2) Black Pigeon Speaks vid:
Electoral New HOPE: Italy STRIKES BACK at the EU (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw

3) The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

4) Quick rundown on our last govt and Italian parties in this 2018 election
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5

>Una gente che libera tutta
>O fia serva tra l’Alpe ed il mare;
>Una d’arme, di lingua, d’altare,
>Di memorie, di sangue e di cor.
Riprendiamoci la Nostra Nazione, prima che sia troppo tardi

c'è qualche /molisebro/ qui?

>diaspora voting example (south america)
Contenuto del plico elettorale per il voto all'estero (ripartizione America meridionale): scheda aperta per la Camera (1); scheda chiusa per il Senato (2); busta per la restituzione delle sole schede (3); certificato elettorale (4); istruzioni (5); busta preaffrancata per la restituzione del materiale, inclusa la busta con le schede (6); elenchi dei candidati nella ripartizione (7-8).

molise? what's that?

t. marchefag

ITALY IS WHITE AND BASED!
youtube.com/watch?v=pIwmvw7ja8c

I've watched Berlusca on Bersaglio Mobile and the guy looked completely demented. Both Salvini and M5S were fine, but Silvio seemed like it wasn't even aware where he was. Demenza senile.
I really don't understand how anybody would want to vote for him.

> This content is not available on this country domain.

Guys enjoy freedom till it lasts

White is an Americanism, we’re not white.

Pepe is cringy, you should've used an anime girl.

t. rom

Das right sweetie, Italians are proud melaninated people

> Pepe is cringy
> you should've used an anime girl
> weeb

hooktube.com/watch?v=pIwmvw7ja8c

quindi chi voto? La destra fa cagare, per non parlare del fatto che è tornato quel coglione di berlusca, PD mi uccido piuttosto, 5stalle mai nella vita

emma bonino? chi cazzo voto?

"white" is merely the term used for people and ethnic groups indigenous to the continent of Europe (that lived in it for 1000s of years).

shit

FBIV is a great channel but he keeps getting in (((trouble)))

''Italians must be accompanied in the change of the composition of the population'' rts.ch/play/radio/la-matinale/audio/elections-legislatives-en-italie-interview-de-cecile-kyenge-ancienne-ministre-de-lintegration?id=9352303&station=a9e7621504c6959e35c3ecbe7f6bed0446cdf8da … min. 3:26

by Cecile Kyenge

she's openly calling for ethnic replacement of Italians

>bonino

unrelated question: how do you survive the cold in finland?

Wait so is the Right Wing going to win in Italy?

If so this cripples the EU doesn't it? You italians better not fuck up

The kikes really can't help but double down every time they're confronted.

Mathematically yes, governing after winning is a whole different matter though.

You can change location in the YouTube settings pretty easy and fast.
No need to use a proxy site.

Cosa c'hai contro la Melons?

Hey OP can you include this next time?

White is used by Americans with half a dozen ethnicities in their blood surrounded by Africans, Asians and Hispanics. White history is about 500yo old.

hooktube.com/watch?v=vAVUVodZDRI

>hooktube.com/watch?v=vAVUVodZDRI

It's too late Luigi. As you sow, so you shall reap.

We have to be ready bros, the day of elections is incoming.

>nigger shilling for niggers

Do you guys think there's any chance of Casapound topping 3%. I really want to see the asshurt that would result from them getting into parliament

She's a good smug weeb, but really shouldn't get into politics.
She should stay pure.

More than a chance.

that works in a single college only to, in other one the positions are gonna be different
and you only vote deputati/senatori, not presidente del consiglio

White is merely a way to classify those who are ethnically european. There is nothing wrong with the term. Just say "European" if you don't like "white".

Can someone please give me a quick rundown on the italian election? All I know it that le current year man felt compelled enough to comment on it. And I didnt even see his video, but I saw a bunch of people talking about how he had no idea what he was talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=jPHWg09x_MI

Gods speed pasta bros.

beer and vodka combo

You vote for the preferred candidate by writing a X on the name, the vote applies automatically to all parties below the name (within the same table), you can also just put on a X on the party logo, or both:

We need the right-wing coalition to win and we need Lega (Salvini) to have more votes than FI (Berlusconi).

>even remotely considering voting for +africa
Stai a casa che è meglio va.

stay home

> Berlusconi
No.

Salvini -> Yes.

Realistically, how bad would a FI victory be over LN?

Coalition tho isn't it? Salvini is the man tho.

The evil right wing party wants to ressurect Benito as a cyborg zombie to kill all the poor future doctors and space engineers, (((we))) should put more soy in yours food and start the final part of (((our))) min- control plan before it's too late

draw a penis and write "you are all thieves".

>le current year man
>had no idea what he was talking about
I'm shocked

unrelated question,
the Sup Forums board cannot play webm files with sound ?

If the right-wing coalition wins, it wouldn't be that bad but it wouldn't be the ideal scenario either.
Another think to look for is Casapound (CPI). It would be great if thet got more than 3% of the vote so they could enter parliament.

*another thing

newfag get the fuck out

Yes. Need him to win the elections but after that I would rather Salvini than some puppet controlled by Berlusconi.

they even made a movie about it and everything

Coalition yes, but whichever party in the coalition gets the most votes selects the premier AFAIK. Berlusconi's premier seems to be a EU shill

>casapound

oh my god, this place is really full of underage retards

bye I guess

What he said, but seriously, proper clothing and thick skin. Also it's not Siberia-cold as someone could assume.

Lega o sei complice di chi vuole dare capacità di voto agli immigrati.

I’m italian not white/european/caucasoid/med.

Nope only /wsg/ and there should be a Sup Forums thread. Upload there and post link here if you need.

No, when you upload it just doesn't upload the audio part of the webm.

/ourguy/

C'mon Italy send them to work in the arena, now that was entertainment.

Who's the one considering voting for +Africa again?

>whichever party in the coalition gets the most votes selects the premier AFAIK
not really, if they get the majority they'll choose amongst themselves but Salveenee won't necessarily be the one
PM is still selected by President of the Republic, then makes negotiations to see if enough Parliamentary groups agree, then proposes ministers and whole team is voted upon by both chambers

thank you, had trouble looking for a definite answer.

Don't give ads views to jewtube.

It is just a bad ripoff of "Er ist wieder da" (Look Who's Back).
The only decent actor in the movie is Massimo Popolizio who interprets Mussolini

Quick rundown on ITAs leaving EU

Reminder that M5S might grab all votes in the South
Damn Terroni ruining everything yet again

Sticazzi, l'importante è voler difendere e preservare l'Italia e gli italiani. Il resto è utile per una presa di coscienza su quello che sta accadendo in Europa, ma per ora non è necessario per il nostro Paese

Conte Mascetti ovviamente, grande classico

If I didn't want to give them money I would have activate uBlock (Ad blocker) on the website. But I would rather support some youtubers, even if this means much of the money will go to youtube.

Talking about bad acting.

zero chance

either Sup Forums or webms for other boards threads on /wsg/

Italy elections just appeared on most viewed journal here (Jornal Nacional - Globo)
2 of them where portrayed as bad guys for being nationalist
can i get a quick rundown?

i can't believe the people the lega used to bash aren't voting for him, really makes you think
the south, especially sicily has experimented both left and right and both disappointed, i don't blame them for trying something else at this point

see

One of the "evil" ones is probably Salvini

Yes, the other one was anti euro

>watch second video
>suddenly robots
wtf is this shit?

This is pretty accurate: The 2 fastis groups, one FN is puppet group, the other CPI is legit even if very small as you can see from the stats, but they said they'll support the right-wing government anyway (they're running independently).

FI/Lega/FdI/NcI they're right-wing moderates, Meloni openly talked against Soros (link in OP). Salvini (Lega) is the most nationalist-leaning candidate/party.

>>>I WAS A DUMB RIGHT WING VOTER BEFORE LEARNING ABOUT THESE LIFE CHANGING AND TEARFUL STORIES AND NOW I WANT TO DONATE MY HOUSE AND MY DAUGHTERS TO AHMED AND JAMAL TO SUPPORT THEM AND MY THIRD YET TO BORN SON TO EMMA BONINO!!! HOW?!! WATCH HERE!!!

Marketing.

>molise
non capisco

>he doesn't have a robot
Laughing at your life.

>fastis
fascists*