Isn't Senator Feinstein such a wonderful lady?

Isn't Senator Feinstein such a wonderful lady?
Doesn't giving up your guns and seeing her smile warm your heart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY
youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

honestly gas

I legit feel a sense of disgust and revulsion

Her face is wrong, her entire demeanor is wrong. It's like my body is screaming at an instinctual level "this person isn't human and wants to kill you"

>(((stein)))
>that pose
No, it doesn't. She's an old Jewish hag who deserved the full Auschwitz Spa & Resort experience.

That's a beautiful lampshade.

Just look at how ecstatic she became after Trump's "Take the guns first, go through due process second" speech.

Incase you haven't kept up on current events her own party has given up on her saying she wasn't liberal enough.

Do you have one just like it in your house, Hans?

Anyone who goes out of their way to protect citizens from people with guns is a hero in my books.

"Feinstein in 1995: 'Mr. and Mrs. America, Turn Them All In'"
youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY
>youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY

"Dianne Feinstein "Mr & Mrs America turn them all in""
youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU
>youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU

Yeah, it has the same symbol on it as the seemingly endless supply of soap we have in our basement.
Grandpa said he won it in a raffle at his old job during WW2.

Let me tell you, it is some quality soap. They sure don't make 'em like they used to anymore. There's this merchant who's really eager to buy them from me and to re-sell them for more. Sounds like usury to me, I'm not sure...

holy shit.....

the Jew in their natural state after deceiving the stupid goy.

>if you don't like this you're antisemitic

Saved for future use, glorious.

This is the jewiest thing I have ever seen

Now add Shillary when she got that shoe thrown at her and went full merchant

I like you

Whats really funny she knows he just shit the bed on that statement even if he retracts it.

He's a new york democrat, always was. And a 1 term shit stain by his own words.

I've never been so disgusted by a politician before. I can't wait for her to be primaried out of the senatorial race. This will be the only good thing that the CA Dems will have done in years.

They'll just elect someone even more radically left

can some tech savvy user please shoop in some spinning dreidels and money sacks or something?