Princess Principal

Whose argument do you think makes more sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13982289
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was hoping for them to subvert Control or something. Ange seemed like she'd be willing to just shoot up people to protect Princess but instead we got this. Hopefully it's a cross-cross-ruse and not just "hur i wanna be queen imma disregard muh friend 4 dah ppl"

Ange is the better gril so she wins every argument.

Learn how to use the catalog newfag.

Read the rules newfag

says the fucking retard who didn't bother reading the fucking sticky

One person has a deathwish and the other person wants to keep living.

The death wish is universal.

Death is too

IS IT SUNDAY YET?

Ange

Ange was right for the wrong reasons and Princess was wrong for the right reasons.

Lads. This anime is good.

I can't help but feel jealous of Ange.
I wish I loved someone with such passion, even if I'm not loved back.

It's crushing. Utterly crushing.

Ange

At this time it's better to retreat somewhere else and rejoin the conflict later.

The problem is, Ange didn't want to do a tactical retreat; she wanted to get the fuck out and never come back.

Princess could probably convince her instead of acting like a little bitch

How did Princess know where to find Zelda?

Princess was fucking pissed at Ange so she acted out of impulse.

Ange wants Princess to live first, be happy second. Princess can convince Ange later she wasn't happy in Casablanca and would rather to go back to Albion. Instead she blew a tantrum because she didn't trust Ange.

A lucky guess; she just walked to the airport's nearest exit.

A better question: what if Zelda was a girl?

epic meme redditard friend, have an upvote

The all-important question, can the dick get hard?

To be fair she's kinda right
>Charlotte was the one who invited the street urchin to the palace
>Charlotte was the one who had the idea of exploring the outside world wearing the street urchin's clothes, accidentally exchanging identities and lives forever
>Charlotte convinced her of the dream of creating a world without walls, real or metaphoric, only to appear again ten years later and try to take her away disregarding said dream
>Operation Changeling was Ange's idea so she was the one who endangered her in the first place and now the thing blew on their faces
>Tricked her into relieving those childhood identity switch games so she could get her inside the plane departing to Casablanca

It was the worst moment possible to have a fight and a breakup, but I can understand why Princess was so angry: original Charlotte does whatever she pleases with her life and pretends original Ange should be ok with that.

It's as if the original Charlotte is some kind of entitled aristocrat!

Feisty Princess is hot so she won.

Seriously though, this

Oh no, its the

>its Ange's fault for everything in the first place

argument all over again. I really wish Ange would just leave for Casablanca because without her intervention, Princess would be vulnerable to literally any spy and was already walking around with a death mark. Changeling gave her protection and took the death mark off her.

But go ahead and continue believing in the meme argument that Ange is constantly out to ruin Princess's life. The sooner Ange wakes up to the fact that Princess never trusted her and turns full hetero without ever looking back, the sooner Ange can get on with a new life.

old thread is dead.

how Ange reacts in ep 12 will mean a lot.
>Wait, no, i really should be a queen
this will lead to dumb shenaigans and Charlotte getting killed.
>Wait, no i really need to grab my old friend and run.
alluded to. holy shit, would that be some awkward hijinks apples there.
>Wait and see how Ange does
this could be fun, esp. w Charlotte being a safety shadow
>BUT FROM MY VIEW THE BLACK LIZARD IS EVIL!!!
revenge for being dumped would be utter shite.
however plausible
>Charlotte runs
anti-climactic. it would be cool if she returned at a later point though.

how this finishes means a lot.

also:
sad at disappeared Dorothy and Beato
>very sad.

If Ange left for Casablanca alone, Control will not try to kill Princess anymore because they no longer have a replacement. Dumbass.

>Ange [...] turns full hetero without ever looking back,
Opinion descartes

>If Ange left for Casablanca alone, Control will not try to kill Princess anymore
>Control is the only entity that wants to kill Princess

ok

It's obvious but next episode will make it clear for brainlets.

Princess would not even have a death mark if not for operation changeling. No one cares about air princess until they know that they can replace her.

>Ange wants Princess to live first, be happy second

As opposed to dying now and then enjoying herself later?

Princess is 4th in the line to the throne before Ange appears had next to no power of her own, she was irrelevant from Control's perspective. It's only after Ange suggested Operation Changeling that she is of any value.

Due to Ange's actions, Dude of Normandy now harbor serious suspicion of Princess.

Basically, Ange ruins everything.

Princess didn't beg for Ange to protect her life, and certainly didn't agree to be under Ange's authority in exchange for that protection. If Ange was willing to work with her, great. If not, fuck off. Princess was willing to die to achieve her goal and it's none of Ange's business to interfere.

Normandy cares enough to try to get her killed or married off.

She would have been targeted eventually, without any spy friends. Ange made sure to get to her first.

>Due to Ange's actions, Dude of Normandy now harbor serious suspicion

Dude of Normandy always harbors serious suspicions, and you are completely ignoring the character if you think he wouldn't kill Princess or anyone else to secure his power.

>its Ange's fault for everything in the first place
It is. It's not up to debate, even if it was unintentional or out of love.
What if Princess Charlotte had ignored Ange?
Ange would be dead due to either malnourishment or a beating coming from her handler, but at least her suffering would have ended. Or she would have been picked up by an orphanage, leading an impoverished but normal life like the lambs, instead of losing her name, her identity and being trapped inside a golden cage.

What if the identity exchange happened but Ange had never came up with the Operation Changeling thing? Princess would be a princess of air without political power, probably married to some foreign prince, but she would be (relatively) out of danger instead of becoming the target of only god knows how many bloodthirsty, greedy factions.

I'm not saying Ange is evil or that she has bad intentions; quite the opposite: no one in this world loves Princess as much as her. But Ange... fucks up everything.

K

Then Princess should die and Ange should move on with her life.

Yeah, people who stop their friends from killing themselves are the REAL bad guys.

>Dude of Normandy

why would he kill someone who is unlikely to be crowned? It's the other three pretenders who he have to keep keen eyes on.

Because a distant threat is still a threat. Pretending a possibility isn't a real possibility is a good way to get Ange'd into a storage room.

>episode 5

She's sharp, popular enough with the people to stir a rebellion as well as a favorite of the Queen, and Ange not being around doesn't change her desire to ascend.

>Princess would be a princess of air without political power, probably married to some foreign prince

That sounds way worse for her than Casablanca.

Not really; you need to be wary of all the pretenders regardless of succession place or how harmless they look.
Let's pretend the Commonwealth, OpCha, Control and the pigeons don't exist; even without all of them right now another revolution is about to explode, a revolution planning to turn that princess of air into a puppet ruler.

>a favorite of the Queen
?

Casablanca doesn't solve shit.
>"Oh, the fourth princess disappeared. What a shame let's carry on with our lives la la la la"
Nope. The Kingdom's secret services, the royal family itself, political factions vying for power, even two-cent delinquents would hunt the missing princess for the four corners of the earth.
And Casablanca isn't precisely a parallel dimension inaccessible from the exterior world; you can take a fucking plane there.

Oh the irony. Amazing, isn't it?

The world is a big place. Ange's been planning for ten years; I'm pretty sure it's within her ability to arrange sufficient diguise and distraction they don't get found, provided Princess went along with it.

Ange was too busy painting the house and buying decorations.

Okay, lets go through this stupid alternate timeline for entertainment's sake.

>Charlotte kills herself intentionally or accidentally
In the best case scenario, (P)easant would have survived long enough to become (P)opulist and rouse up the population with her Marxist ideals - at which point she would get assassinated.

>Ange never does Operation Changling
She will stay vulnerable until literally anyone decides its time to have a spy walk up to her and gut her for political gain or to start a war.

>No one will actually kill her
She gets married off and sent to a distant country to live out a powerless, loveless marriage until WW2 happens and throws her penniless ass and her children on the street straight into a whorehouse. Or if you want to be absolutely noblebright about it, she finds a way to America and earns enough money to buy a cottage for her family; but who cares, because shes left the great game by that point.

>Princess is never married off and is left alone the entirely time
She takes the next 30-40 years of her life to acquire enough political capital to become a 'Duke of Normandy' figure, before even attempting her true coup agenda. At some point during this time period, people will want her dead.

>>Princess survives long enough past all the wars into old age to witness parliamentary government supercede the throne
She will never stand for it. She will not have spent 50 years of her life to gain the crown, only for it to be stripped of all its powers. She will pull all the stops to take power for herself. And then either she will be assassinated or all her noble goals will be lost, having been replaced with a wicked queen.

Even if think Ange is the most horrible person in Princess's life, Ange fast tracked her agenda by 30-50 years. Now she ha(d) influence over Control, the good graces of the most talented team of spies in Albion, and a seat in the great game.

Ange isn't a good long term planner.
She never planned for the possibility of Control going forward with the original Operation Changeling, or isolating the team from each other making communication and planing impossible.

I bet it's the gayest love shack ever created by human hands. Probably she built it with just one bedroom.

Ange never thought in her wildest dreams that Princess would want to stay in the hellhole called Albion. That was the day where Ange started to wing everything.

What's the stereotypes associated with Casablanca? I have some 'lawless' or 'nest of spies' impression.

>Operation Changeling was Ange's idea so she was the one who endangered her in the first place and now the thing blew on their faces

Oh shit, this.
Pretty sure most people are ignoring this point

Casablanca in that era is like a vacation spot free of the European conflict. You go there for the beaches and for retirement.

It's full of Muslims.

>in b4 'just like London'

And if you look at it using Yuri Googles (tm), it also alludes to the famous romantic movie and the lily.

Sunday morning, the light has come. And looking up high.

>Ange was completely and absolutely fated to become a Molotov cocktail throwing Marxists-leninist militant

Stopped reading here. And you had the gall to call me retarded.

tbqh famalam it would make an interesting animu

In what way did Ange manage to deceive the Princess?

Clearly you haven't played CK2.

And then she would use the excuse that she didn't have time to prepare two beds hoping Princess would invite her to sleep together.

But since Mamoru Oshii nobody has the balls to make this kind of stuff anymore.

I wouldn't cite CK2 for any discussion. CK2 gets real wild real fast after your first ruler.

Gundam IBO was like 3 years ago? And it also sucks.

>"Don't worry, Sharotto; I'll sleep in the couch. It's your house so it would be unfair to make you share or give up the only bed"

Because in CK2 the Khagan of the Hungarian Horde can put a homosexual Welsh on the throne of the Kingdom of Lombardy, therefore preventing the birth of the Holy Roman Empire by a few hundred years.

I played that Khagan

Isn't CK2 the source of that "king X, don't trust king X because king X is planning to murder king X" screenshot?

No, it's the spymaster telling the king that the spymaster is the traitor, told by the spymaster.

Yes.

>Princess gave up this for muh wall

Yea, something along that line.

>futa shit
Shoot yourself in the head please. Ask Prefect for help if you don't know how to.

>has a benis

Ange, she's trying to keep them both alive. Meanwhile Princess runs off in a fit of anger without thinking anything through and plays right into the hands of factions that want to kill her.

>the pigeons will never be together again

strawpoll.me/13982289

That's a big Angedong

>The last force of White Pigeons is crushed. Their people scatter to the winds.

Currently, Dorothy is 20 years old and Beatrice is 15 years old.
>20/2=10
>10+7=17
>17>15
Dorothy can't date Beatrice yet.

>24/2=12
>12+7=19
>19=19
Dorothy can date Beatrice when she's 24 and Beatrice is 19.

How are they going to have an heir then? Checkmate brainlet.

Princess will change the laws to reflect Japanese laws, so the legal age will be reduced to 13.

>not knowing about C-pregnation

I don't think legal age mattered in the Victorian era

>do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

Yeah, it's a very inconvenient point for anyone wanting to still support Ange as it cuts straight to the source of everything.

But we can't simply assume that had operation changeling not been planned then Princess would have been perfectly safe either.
She might have still been hurt, killed or used as collateral damage during the revolution that's been brewing.
At least this way she might have a way to come out on top of it because she's partially aware of what's going on and has some leverage.

It seems as Zelda knows that Princess is there pretending to be Ange. And it would be in Zelda's best interest to have Princess cooperate with their plans until the operation has achieved its intended goals of revolution.
But what if Princess is aware of that as well?
She might be fooling everyone there.

Do you have a favourite Bond movie, Sup Forums?
I remembered the Bond jokes from a month ago so I decided to edit a few covers/posters for fun.