Texas Independence Day thread 2 - So many salty fucks last thread Edition

Last thread

Tyler checking in

anyone know this north texas treasure?

We did it Sup Forums

haven't had a chance to go yet. That's in Denton right?

god bless texas

DFW, SA, houston, and austinfags pls stay out of this 1

Nope, is it tasty?

I thought that Texas's independence day was June 19

Isn't texas like majority nigger these days? I hear you have colleges that are absolutely cucked the fuck out.

I mean, the stetson wearing revolver spinning cowboy part of Texas is what I crave, but I hear these days it's just filled with numales and niggers. Is this correct y/n?

WE have to do something about Cali immigrants and their pet wetbacks trying to turn Texas blue in 2024 if we are not careful

What are white Texans going to do when continued mass immigration turns Texas into a blue state in the next decade? Serious question.

'ello fellow texans

Too bad, brother. DFW reporting in a second time. Having Baker's Ribs tonight.

its between waco and dfw, it has great little donughts,
a must stop if you are going to south texas

Reminder that Tejanos are based and vote conservative. WHITE liberals in Austin vote democrat.

that's when the Texajew was forced to let go of his slaves.

Yes and no. There are parts that are shit but there are parts that are great like I'm sure Finland does too.

LMAO

>my superiority
>controversey

btw, I like Texas, everything's bigger. Remember the Alamo.

Austin reportin.
There's too many fucking libshits here.
please advise.

VS

you can add spacex to that, they have launch sites in state

stolen meme

ah yes, le 56% state

We're majority Hispanic which we've always been. Don't confuse Texan life with southern life.

Fuck. I was sure that Dallas county would be on there.

Most of Texas is a spic wasteland now, I bet most of the people in this thread are beaners themselves.

God bless Texas and all Texans

That is all

isnt the alamo privatized and turned into a cucked restaurant and covered in glass now?

SAcucks allowed this

>70% of spics vote D
>based
Fuck off beaner

texes wont be white in 10 years.

no retard, it's a tourist site

Surprising, isn't it?

You were 75% Non-Hispanic White in 1974. Even whiter before that, the truth is you guys are basically cucks who opened their doors to invaders.

Have you guys flirted with the cute HEB chick to honor Texas?

Yeah, you proved my point. Austin is in Travis county and they went blue.

we're getting there

you can blame the soyboy influx from cali. just because they ruined their state and your life doesnt mean you need to cuck up texas

go to canada instead like you said you would after the election fuckbois

Ewww

Fuck that then, snowy wasteland for life

We didn't do that. Immigration is a Federal Issue. remember when Arizona tried to do something about it?

It’s the spics, Californian liberals are a tiny minority and even if you got rid of them. You’d still be a white minority hellhole.

are alot of people in america racist? or atleast anti european replacement? ive always imagined that australia would be more racist but i dont know.

"Based Tejanos"

Illegal immigration is literally why most Native Texans voted for Trump.

I’d like a nice tall wall please, thank you.

>We didn’t do that
>Refused to kill off any remaining Natives and Mexicans

But it’s those racist Yankees who are the true villains Amrite?

"Blacks in Texas aren't niggers. They are respectable black people who are conservative as fuck."

Used to live near West and would go there all the time. Those kolachis were so delicious. I'm glad it didnt get blown up a few years ago.

Illegals don’t count as citizens, even if you did get rid of them. You’d still have 12 million legal spics most of whom vote democrat to deal with.

Looks like basically government workers vote dem.
So much for based wetbacks.
You guys vote dem at a rate nearly as high as jews.
Explain yourself.

"Asians in Texas are basically honorary whites"

We're seen as racist because a lot of us had to grow up seeing our small towns turn from gas stops with a Whataburger to a suburb cancer full of niggers and wetbacks who refuse to speak English.

No, dumbfuck. Every single major city in Texas went blue in 2016, including Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, etc

Texas WILL be a blue state soon enough and it would be nice if Texans took their heads out of the sand and DID SOMETHING about it.

Stay out of downtown faggot.

"I love latinas. They are so hawt and hate illegals!"

Fort Worth m8

There's one guy that really would've benefited from a blow job.

>Native Texan
>voting Democrat
Choose one.

Midwestern and Northwestern whites despise nonwhites. There have been small riots going on in Minnesota done by nationalists because of the importation of Somalis. Who were only sent to the state because of Lutherans.

We actually have voter ID laws in this state so once we throw all of them back over the wall of trump we'll be good.

I'm more afraid of the soyboy demographics shifting with the voters and allowing bullshit laws to be passed. look at DFW HTX ATX and SA as examples of liberal shitholes.

At least the mixed races didn't vote as strongly Dem..

Read this dipshit
I’m sorry you have too many Whataburger kids meals shoved into your mouth.

Does Texas even have enough arable land to grow enough food to feed itself?

All the white women I know vote conservative.
Looking at this map I get an idea of where all the people who post their hate for white women come from.
Basically if you're Irish in Massachusetts you don't get laid if you didn't vote for Hilldawg.

"Non-whites basically keep Texas red."

stupid somali niggers, thank god i only ever see niggers like once a week here in brisbane, but various other shitskins are everywhere. Back in the 80s and 90s the only thing youd see is the occasional chink once every month and even then they atleast fucking spoke english.

>Dallas/Ft. Worth
>missing the point anyways
stay in your lane Dieter, you've got nigger migrants to go into debt for

You need to get rid of all of legal spic immigrants if you actually want to solve anything.

It's like that in every state in the country. Actually it's like that all over the world. Urban areas vote liberal, rural conservative.

If this is true, how did Texas turn red during the election?

Anybody remember during the gasoline outage last year, there was that fuel hauler that told everyone where he was going to deliver in DFW?

Because of white boomers who still make up the majority of the votes. Once they die you guys are fucked.

Minnesota seems comfy. But I am where I am and I like complaining about it.

The midwest as some pretty based mutts...

Texas is mostly farmland, of cattle and corn. The only inhospitable regions are generally near the border or west Texas near New Mexico

"Most of Trump's votes in Texas came from non-whites bra"

Is the Democrat's animal a donkey because the American South makes a somewhat donkey shape?

between el paso and the midland/odessa region their is a hidden gem in the middle of nowhere called Balmorhea state park. Worth checking out if you are passing by

this

agreed and checked

Yep once the boomers are dead, your nation is forever spic.

You're missing the point, dumbshit. Texas' urban centers are growing fast as their rural areas stagnate. Texas will be a blue state soon and every retard in Texas is like you, with their head firmly in the sand.

They’re mostly Indians, those guys vote conservative just for the hell of it.

If you got rid of the Somalis In Minneapolis, it’s one of the most relaxing states in the Midwest.

sub and exurbs also grew

Family here aside, if there was a solid job offer I'd think of going for it. I just wouldn't want to be the equivalent of some Commifornia fag ruining the natural order of things up there.
Mostly manifested in my inability to reliably drive in snow.

this what the leftys try to do, destroy ever rural ethnostate with sandniggers from the depths of the shithole 3rd world.

Texas identity is strong here. Mexicans will integrate and vote red like they always do while the WHITE liberals in Travis will vote Democrat.

>The only inhospitable regions are generally near the border or west Texas near New Mexico
When I went to Texas on business even the hospitable regions were far too fucking hot for human life.
How do you guys survive in that shit?

Just got back from Houston. Too many spics! Stop with the spics! Although at the same time it'll feel nice fucking Mierdaco's shit up...again.