Can Sakura Kinomoto erase OPM's gains and defeat him? IS there anything that can stop Sakura?

Can Sakura Kinomoto erase OPM's gains and defeat him? IS there anything that can stop Sakura?.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

The cock

I wouldn't put my dick into this girl if I'm being honest.

Man i hate the new color pallet, it looks weird.

>OPM
Fuck OPM, they're fucking worse than Equifax. Their data breach revealed a bunch of my sensitive information (including my fingerprints) to Chinese hackers.

I imagine it is only a matter of time before CLAMP destroys her, themselves, then runs a year's worth of manga telling you why you should accept that she's ruined.

They've actually been very pragmatic with the new CCS manga, and haven't tried any of their Tsubasa-tier shenanigans.

They're likely aware this isn't a work in which they can experiment.

But can anyone defeat this kid and his lying and ball duplicating powers? He let them win here.

Is the new ccs out yet?

Thank you, Cygames.

Nothing makes me happier than this show. It was so cute and welcoming, also quite mature for what it was. CCS really is quite good.

This will always be my favorite staff.

>this isn't a work in which they can experiment.

Or they don't want to, but it isn't like they didn't do some unusual stuff with CCS anyway. CLAMP loves to work in elements that will lead to a surprising or twist ending in most of their works.

Is she still 10 years old in this image?

I am not a damn lolicon I just really like Sakura ok!

Sakura can't even catch a bus without her oniichan. All the powers in the world can't help if she doesn't know how to use them.

Onii-chan is gimped.

Is it even the same CLAMP team? Wouldn't the original CLAMP team be 80 years old by now?

The new modern design is different but still super cute. Sakura got much better treatment than the LOTGH dudes.

Same team, ages range from 50 to 48.

It's a real shame what happened to LoGH