Whites dont need other races

There is a solution.

Create White state.

Send rescue missions to South Africa and bring them to a safe place.

No, she's fucking not.

I like you OP
but there isn't much to discuss, its true

Yes she totaly is

>Yes she totaly is

So, you are saying that if we fight for this civilization, we will get a hot wife/girlfriend?

Why is Paris Hilton and some redhead dude having lunch in the ethnostate?

or is this more a case of, "We sacrifice our lives fighting for chads right to fuck all of the bitches and turn them into man hating feminists"

Because, No, it's not worth it.

k

"white" is a solution, not a race.

I've been looking for this image for two years (minus the added aircraft). Thanks for posting it. You're a gentleman and a scholar. God bless.

Yes you do. You guys are too stupid without diversity.

If white countries are so great why didn't Norway or Switzerland go to the moon?

this the original

cringeworthy desu senpai

Heterochromatia... nice.

>tanned fake blonde whore
naaaaaahhh

y'all might wanna get on that soon

>So, you are saying that if we fight for this civilization, we will get a hot wife/girlfriend?

So, I couldn't help but notice that no one is answering this question.

Hopefully I can find a larger version. The doping-pong site only has medium resolution images.

South Africa is the perfect place for the ethnostate. Plus the inevitable result is white Manifest Destiny across the entire continent.

Go for it.

Just, not here. Somewhere else.

I've got that, just not as drastic.... and I'm a duder.

Girl looks Asian... which is fine by me.

Hey OP, I want to support the dream, I really do. I already married an Asian woman a decade ago. Do you want my support or just rope me and the senpai?

No, the first solution are communities like the Volkisch movement. Then the ethno-state.

What's up Harold. Go shoot your wife and daughters. Then go hang yourself. Thanks and bye, you little dark-haired faggot.

everyone but you
with that attitude

>everyone but you
>with that attitude

Actually, it seems to me that everyone fights except chad, and only chad reproduces.

So... no.

there will always be a fucker more "chad" than the chad who is more "chad" than you or me.

>there will always be a fucker more "chad" than the chad who is more "chad" than you or me.

And absolutely no social consequences for transforming scores of marriageable virgin females into a man hating feminazis or sluts?

This picture reminds me exactly why Rome failed. Weak generations that valued luxury and easy lifestyles over maintaining and defending the state. Implying fucking all of Europe wouldnt be on WW7 right now if it werent for the US and nukes. Every western european country are fucking leftist shitholes filled with soyboy cunts.

It doenst take one specific type of person to do what you are describing.
maybe a society of these types of people.
Everyone seems to be finding out what is right on their own, when most people need to be told?

I dont see africa producing many good looking women

>ethnostate
> thots like pic related

pic one, dumbass.

>It doenst take one specific type of person to do what you are describing.

But there are literally no social consequences for ruining large amounts of females.

>ruining
quit being a tripfag and persuade them otherwise

Cant answer the question, so you resort to ad homenims, huh?

Whites belong is south africa as much as do Americans in the US.

I love the idea of the Northwest Front, but it needs to get it's name out there more. Waiting for economic collapse won't work well because there's not enough people to get a proper start without pre-collapse presence in the Fascistic Movement field.