Raildex

So when is Estelle gonna show up in the LN? I love her design and ability. It'd be nice if she could appear in the games too, she deserves a good seiyuu.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=HEAVY_OBJECT:Volume14_Chapter_2
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=HEAVY_OBJECT:Volume14_Chapter_2&oldid=527409&diff=prev
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a cute Jew

>Estelle
Ugh, I pass.

I see Kakine still hasn't recovered from getting BTFO.

She will be shilled in the mobage

google translate is fucking terrible for dialogue

why would you want to know what's being said here

I want to know what every little dialogue says but I didn't want to spam the thread with all of the dozen little things

I want to fuck Estelle and steal her sheckles

Estelle is adorable, easily the best part of Accel.

Google translate is terrible for anything, don't bother.

The real question is, can this new cute girl (male?) compete?

>Someone spoke within Academy City.

>“Nhuh? What is it, Aneri? My smartphone’s just flashing ‘warning, warning’, but that doesn’t tell me anything.”

>And somewhere else, someone else spoke.

>“…What a pain in the ass. What dumb piece of shit decided that spying on me was a good idea?”
>Waking up, Hamazura was fully covered in a special suit, that wouldn't come off, from head to toe. In the middle of getting rolled up in some kind of crime downtown, and even having made an enemy of Accelerator-
How deep of shit is our boy in this time?

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=HEAVY_OBJECT:Volume14_Chapter_2

Alright, someone needs to tell me how to make those alternate link. Bakatsuki never fucking works.

Fuck. I need to catch up.

How do you do co-op in the Mobage? I don't understand how to make teams/join them, how does it work?

Not as much as Touma being dragged to a Love Hotel by an old man in a girl's body.

Never mind, I figured it out myself.
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=HEAVY_OBJECT:Volume14_Chapter_2&oldid=527409&diff=prev

The synopsis makes it seem like something else is going to happen.
>The overthrown General Superintendent of Academy City changed into the form of a beautiful girl, what manifested before Kamijou's eyes is―!?

That's nothing compared to what he'll feel when he sees Takitsubo carrying a baby.

Is there a demo on JP PSN for the VO Index game?

Probably never. Kamachi is aware a lot of people don't read his spinoffs or other derivative works, so he keeps any cross referencing and cameos to bare minimum. He tried it with Misaki and it didn't really end up serving the character or narrative in any positive way.

It did though.

What are you even on about? People like the MisaMisa duo in NT18 and Kamachi himself stated in the afterword that he's taken a liking to it and will be doing it more.

you really think he gives a fuck what people do?

Maika getting into waifu wars with Itsuwa SOON

>NT11 didn't serve her character in a positive way
Here we go again.

I don't know what you're talking about. Not only does he not give a shit, he handled it quite well and it was received positively going forward.

>90% of her character development through the entire series
>doing anything other than serving her in a positive way

No chance

But user Maika is ded.

ok so I finished reading the whole series and I still don't get the purple jail break soon thing.

Because Season 3.

???

Don't underestimate Tsuchi's waifu

It's a meme from NT2, Itsuwa is in jail for killing Tatemiya

I don't remember that at all

NT.

Purple is the "color" of Kanzaki. Jailbreak Soon is because Itsuwa almost killed Tatemiya. user thought that the reason why she hasn't appeared since that is because she's in jail

I know that but I don't remember itsuwa killing tatemiya and then going to jail

The last time Itsuwa showed up, she was doing that sword thing with Tatemiya and it joked that he was probably going to die. The fact that they haven't appeared since then gave birth to the meme that Itsuwa was in jail for murdering Tatemiya.

During the Season 3 madness of spring, someone got a GET refering to this meme, saying she was going to get out of jail soon. This snowballed into a joke prediction that one of the LNs was going to feature Touma getting jailed, and he was going to have to do a jailbreak with Itsuwa and other old jailed characters like Biaggio. It's hilarious and wacky enough for Kamachi, so it just stuck.

Kanzaki is thrown in because Purplefag I guess. That's rather recent.

Speaking of Kanzaki, I feel like re-reading her side story. She should show up in Virtual-On soon too, which will be nice.

I bet you don't even main her in the mobage

>he's taken a liking to it
He's taken a like to Gattai not to those two

Remember when Kuroko was ded because she didn't show up for like 15 volumes and the last time we saw her was being knocked out by Vento's divine punishment (which can actually kill if not taken care of, iirc)?

Good times

Click this, choose the bottom tab on the left. You try and join a party or create your own with the yellow button on the right.

No you idiot
>I’ve taken a liking to the double high-class ladies.

I await the day Fiamma gets introduced into powerlevel threads. Ready your bombshelters people.

Thanks user, you're alright.

>yfw Fiamma vs Holopsicon threads

Wasn't she in NT5?

Also, Dies Irae anime is coming around the corner.

Cool thread bro, but can anyone beat Fiamma?

What would Touma do in a day off spending it with Fiamma, Thor, Knigth Leader, Aqua, Ollerus and Gunha?

Battle Royale?

>What would Touma do
All of them. The little faggot.

Fiamma didn't really hit it off with Touma. Has he even met Knight Leader besides the time he tried to kill him on the flying airship?

Fiamma thinks quite fondly of Touma though.

what can Fiamma do again? I had forgotten about his powers all I can remember about him was the giant Chicken dragon hand

"Press X to win" power

WORST when?
I want a team full of Misaka

If she gets into virtual on then she can be highly shilled into the mobage at the same time

yeah but his right hand died so he's stuck with only one arm and ollerus's magic

Shit, didn't think about this. Now i want it too.

Who other than Miyuki Sawashiro fits WORST?

Remember to never neglect your Stiyl, he can save you a lot of trouble
fuck the memes be stylish

I think Sawashiro is better for Carissa. WORST could be done by any edgy seiyuu

Actually, I think Jeanne Alter Sakamoto Maaya fits.

He's shit
Shiiiiitttt

Can't the guy do some bullshit where he can use any spell anyone used their right hand for? Or am I thinking of something else with the fairy spell

No I'm pretty sure the right hand spell thing is what powers his bullshit, not that he has it on top of that. The fact miracles were performed with the right hand

>Sakamoto Maaya
No that's for Othinus/Birdway

It worked in NT4 after IT was destroyed. Didn't the Third Arm manifest?

Too old sounding.Ueda Kana or Saito Chiwa is better.

>Shinobu sounds too old
???

Sakamoto Maaya sounds young as fuck, what

Compared to Saito Chiwa? She sounds like a grandma.

Tfw Namie Amuro is retiring

user she has great range

I just want my sexy malicious Alter style voice as much as possible. Leave me alone!

user can I have some of what you're on? Keep in mind whoever does Birdway likely has to do Othinus as well, due to sounding similar, they need the range

Yet it manifest he didn't lose the power of the Third Arm but anyway to control it after his right hand was cut off and he will not be about to control it he did get a lots of power back for a small period of time in NT4 because Touma IB was lost for a bit and his Third Arm did still take in Tomua Right Hand back in WWIII so when Touma loses it for a bit you could say that Fiamma get it for a bit until Touma Right Hand come back.

Right now if Fiamma is still alive after NT13 he need to find something that could replace his Right Hand which will not blow up because it can't handed the Third Arm lucky there a doctor in AC who could most likely find away if they ever mean

We'll probably see him again during this. He might have already been taken to England and to handle the fight there.

>if Fiamma is still alive after NT13
>yfw Kamachi casually off'd him in a gag like that

You're high

Go ahead and pour those objective reasons all over me user

Shit, I shouldn't type at this hour. You probably know what I meant.

Misaki a pile of shit

>“Okay, okay!! I’m the root of all evil! You can call me Quen-Satan!!”

>“Quensa-tan?”

It's okay user. Have some rest.

>Not waiting on Brunhild and Acqua and have a full Jesus team

He defeated Terra om Style.

Meant to quote Guess I need some rest too.

in*

Does Touma lift

Much of the first half of this series is standard harem trash with tons of boring babble. It improves a bit later on when Kamachi's writing gets more experimental and breaks out of the genre mold but his writing style of throwing a kitchen sink full of ideas into a setting doesn't necessarily make for a great story.

I don't know user a lot of that sounds subjective to me. Seeing as the kitchen sink full of ideas is why a lot of people like the story and why anyone bothers after the first half of OT.

I don't know what series you were reading, but it wasn't standard harem trash even with the lower quality writing at the beginning, it was just stale in some parts. It isn't a "kitchen sink full of ideas" It's woven together quite well and that's one of his biggest strengths, which I feel many others falter at.