Would you ever consider marrying a woman who lost her virginity with some other man?

Would you ever consider marrying a woman who lost her virginity with some other man?

Personally I wouldn't because I wouldn't be able to stand the humiliation.

But I know some of you are more desperate, naive and submissive so I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Would you ever consider marrying a woman
no

>Would you ever consider marrying a woman who lost her virginity with some other man?
No. It's literally better to die alone than marry a non-virgin.

>Sexual Regulations and Human Behaviour. London: Williams & Norgate ltd., 1933.
>Sex and Culture. London: Oxford University Press, 1934.
>Sexual Regulations and Cultural Behaviour. London: Oxford University Press, 1935.
>Hopousia: Or, The Sexual and Economic Foundations of a New Society, with and introduction by Aldous Huxley. New York: Oskar Piest, 1940.

>Feldman SS, Cauffman E. Your cheatin’ heart: Attitudes, behaviors, and correlates of sexual betrayal in late adolescents. Journal of Research on Adolescence. 1999;9:227–252

>Treas J, Giesen D. Sexual infidelity among married and cohabiting Americans. Journal of Marriage & the Family. 2000;62:48–60.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
>"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

In my 20s I had kids with a 7/10 virginal arien goddess.
Now I just fuck rosties.
I Couldent stand to watch her age so I had to leave her.
Men shouldent be tied to an ugly old hag for eternity.

You being american have something like a 0.2% chance of eventually marrying a virgin, so I'm gonna let that slide. This thread is intended for those who have a choice.

It depends on whether you are a virgin too.

Will you be my cute Brazilian bf? :^)

No.

You know what you did is a sin right? Selfish.. I hope you're making things up.

This. A couple should be equally yoked for a marriage to work.

Good luck with that.

They really colonized your mind, my friend.

What next? You can only have anal sex with your wife if she gets to peg you afterwards?

Pathetic...

Acordado

>considering to ever marry a woman

OP--there is only one and only logical way you can justify a non-virgin bride--out of any man she's fucked before you...she decided you'd be the one to father her children.

That's the only way you can logically justify it.

Still water than you, moor rapebaby

This, stay woke portubro
I wouldn't marry at all tho. Even virgin girls are absolute trash in these modern days

Respect.

I think you should be burned alive if we lived in a proper society but given our current situation men like you are proper champions. They fuck the virgins, impregnate them, and then some Sup Forumsacks "mans up" and takes care of her and her kids because he's a "real man" who "steps up to the plate". Meanwhile, she will always always always think of you. You will always be her number one.

Respect.

?Would you ever consider marrying a woman who lost her virginity with some other man?

>Personally I wouldn't because I wouldn't be able to stand the humiliation.

virgin speak

Much obliged, Luis. You get it.

I've actually kissed a girl with another mans seed on her face, and helped her cleanup. Its a thinking man's fetish, and most would not understand.

All that matters to me is class. I married within my class. Been married 16 years. Same values, same family background, same ethics, same goals. All the things that lead to divorce and unhappiness we’ve avoided because I didn’t hop on the first doe eyed young woman that wanted her cherry popped.

You just have to think there's some guy married to some slut you nutted on and it's even.

>virgin speak
>hurrdurr if you won't take a used goods roastie who's more likely to cheat on and/or divorce you, you're a virgin
>incur higher risk for less reward boyim.

Ahahah! Okay... so my woman is a virgin and your woman is a used up whore. But you're whiter than me so... take that? Ahahah! Thank you! You made my day, mr. cuckold!

By the way, you are definitely NOT whiter than I am but what the hell... You must be so broken that you think being whiter than someone is preferable to not having a whore for a wife. So I won't embarrass you with a pic of my ghostly complexion.

You're just mad cuz your girl ain't pure and there's nothing you can do about it. Enjoy your leftovers. Ahahah!

As long as you have a bigger dick than him, who cares?

t.amerimutcuck

>Its a thinking man's fetish, and most would not understand.

Your wife comes home to you after she takes it from everyone else while you're in chastity. Real fucking smart...

Women that are still virgin until the 20s are weirdos incels that will probably cheat on you after you feed their self-esteem with the relationship
So I will never marry

She is a slut, and want some beta bucks, while she remains with her alfa cocks

Previous partner count is highly predictive of likelihood to cheat and/or divorce. Certain studies suggest promiscuity erodes the ability to pair bond at the neurochemical level (Think diminishing returns) in monogamous mammals, etc.

tl;dr: There's a good reason to regulate behavior, you libertine fuck.

I thought this was Taylor Swift. I am dissapoint.

I would, reason being that I actually talk to real people in the real world, and occasionally I even date them. It's not that big of a deal.

You do you, though. It's probably best that you don't breed.

I saw a girl go from being an 8/10 when she was 21 to a 5/10 when she was 28.

Artificial wombs