So World War 3 isn't going to be fought with lead but with trade

So World War 3 isn't going to be fought with lead but with trade.

How does that make you feel, Sup Forums?

bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-43264200

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IzUoe-9bKa0
youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> world war 3
> trade

Pick only one.

Nope, world war three is being fought with mind control, social engineering, and memes.

The military is basically useless in this war.

>bbc

That's a good hentai

>I won't get to sacrifice my life. In foreign lands for Jewish interests

Bring on the trade war
should be interesting

Well, why don't you go kill our enemies, instead of stealing resources for jews, huh?

So is that like, on her eye, or IN her eye?

feels pretty comfy

Silly user, all wars begin with propaganda, trade, then lead.

actually, if you do it right, lead isn't even nessecary.

This

On. It's just a chode cumming on her face, not facefucking her eyesocket.

WW2 was preceded by tarrifs and trade war in the 30s

Sauce nao!

I cant fucking wait!

silly user, the trade war has already been going on, and the jewish globalists/china have been winning it hugely while america degrades more and more. now they have an entire 5th column of communists who are essentially Mao's Youth Brigade 2.0

A smile that couldn’t be saved

if you post anonymously you dont need a tripcode

are you sure about that?

Soft.

As soon as the U.S. tries to defend itself everyone flips their shit.

Guess we got to see what the oil barons are going to do to see how this all turns out.

Well, obviously. World wars will be fought with media, trade and culture because luckily nobody is insane enough to use nukes.

i doubt that. i think governments are insane enough to do it. they've had no problem doing it in the past. otherwise they would have gotten rid of their nukes already

Governments are not civilians.

Civilians think nukes are out of the question.

Governments think "not now but soon"

Maybe the anarchists where right all along?

Yeah cause trump passing a 700 billion dollar military budget that includes fighter jets and bradley fighting vehicles were for nothing. We were just going to waste a lot of steel so we have shiny new vehicles to polish. On top of that putin's big shit talking about hypersonic jets clearly wasnt some deepstate play so the military industrial complex has an excuse to get more money.

Get real nigger its the same old story of history of mankind. Trade wars always lead to blood wars. Best clench those asscheeks when china gets their microdicks into europe, they've already done it in canada and australia. Cause it sure is hell is hard being protectionist endlessly when your demanding more resources to keep raising your standards of living.

This is also true but trade wars can cause tension between foreign nations along with making new and tearing down old relationships increasing chances for full scale war. I assume what you mean by "do it right," is completely decimate their economy to the point of zero retaliation. Don't think that comes without strings attached though, see what happened in history to nations who eat the shit end of the stick then make a dramatic comeback. (post WWI Germany for example)

The meme wars are WW3.
This is what happens when there aren't on wars between major powers.

Okay I didn't remember this scene, this is a bit much but at least the KAIHOU scenes are a top tier fap

>see what happened in history to nations who eat the shit end of the stick then make a dramatic comeback.

cold war.

>When it's actually adequate Canadian Steel and Euro-Trash imported from across the ocean
At least Cuckdeau is going to get a reality check when Canadian industry eats shit after the oil and Steel catastrophe he brought unto Canada. He's already importing unemployment statistics and plans to import more as it is.

Meanwhile EU can go fuck itself. If it means less money feeding into the EU system, then I'm all for it.

Good point I didn't consider but it's also the reason why relations are still poor. The cold war going hot would definitely be a bad outcome for everyone.

A smile worth protecting

>implying Sup Forums isn't a major power

Energy weapons desu.

1 2 3 4
I DECLARE A MEME WAR!

....fuck I need a target

Yes. She's the best, user.

Speaking of energy weapons, they are absolutely completely fucked up. There's a reason why anti-personnel laser blinding weapons are banned in the Geneva Conventions and that's just the tip of the iceberg for directed energy weapons.

>easy to build for an intermediate level electronics hobbyist
>uses almost no energy, it's been noted about 5W is enough to blind for life
>can be made with easily found scavenged parts
>humans have a tendency to be attracted to bright objects
>blinds in milliseconds if not microseconds
>blinds for life
>can cause widespread massive blindings at one go
>victim now needs assistance for the rest of their life

Post a video of someone intelligent (not some click grabbing asshole) speaking on this subject. I’m interested in learning more

It's pathetic, but with nuclear weapons what the fuck else are you going to do?

now this isn't a subject you can easily find a bite sized video of people speaking about it because playing around with this subject is quite dangerous. It'll require digging and reading through documentation BUT if you want to see what 200w of laser can do, check this out

youtu.be/IzUoe-9bKa0
>"A direct hit to the eyes would be 33 million times more intense than staring into the sun"

Don't be so sure. This was after her limbs were amputated.

Asian eyes are small so these guys much have small dicks to fuck an Asian girl eye

>After her limbs were amputated.

You boys...

sauce spurdo user

Kowaku no Toki

>Kowaku no Toki
thankyu

Jesus sometime I hate you people...

Got a webm of that user?

ww3 is nuclear

Shut the FUCK up you neurotic tripfag

>Shut the FUCK up you neurotic tripfag

How about you protect us from the other nations who are invading us?

how about you kill yourself tripfag

>how about you kill yourself tripfag

youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08