Putin releases video simulation of Russian nukes striking Florida

who's settled in for the comfy nuclear winter? snow in Brisbane at last boys
huffingtonpost.com/entry/vladimir-putin-video-missiles-florida_us_5a985961e4b0a0ba4ad157f0?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000618

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hPIFd7jJJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=w_SCuPId8KA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also: what did he mean by this?

Q user predicted this.

here's what he meant. If you try to nuke our allies (Trump) while he begins draining the swamp, he's gonna nuke the (((swamp))) aka Israel.

Sauce?

Yeah and he also said that Russia has nuclear scramjet cruise missiles... Putin is no more than senile liar.

>this user was later found dead with 3 bullets in the back of his head, it was ruled a suicide

>dystopia

what did huffpo mean by this?

trump has been president for 1 (one) year, and before that we had been steadily shifting further and further toward communism for the past fucking century

if we were in a dystopia how the fuck would it be conservatives fault, all they've done is concede and become leftists more and more

I didn't said that you lying cuck. He said that they have developed the miniaturized reactor that makes such missile possible.

The point of the speech was to warn the (((USA))) that if they continue their path Russia will build such weapons.

Multiple bullet suicide is a trademark of the (((West))).

You fucking retards holy fucking shit

IT'S THE FUCKING ELECTIONS IN RUSSIA YOU MORONS PUTIN IS BUYING VOTERS ITS THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK

>snow in Brisbane at last boys

Brisbane isint white anyway. That city is fucked demographically.

>nuke florida
>receive medal of honor

Does anyone have an archive, screenshot or a pastebin for the OP link?

To be honest, I don't think most americans would mind if we nuked Florida.

He just salty we going to sell javelins to Ukraine. His new tanks are useless now.

>based rusbotposter

I don't mind if Florida got wiped out but I'm in Georgia, I don't need a nuke going off around me.

Besides, I thought the Satan 2 was already supposed to be the god of nukes?.

Florida fag here. Glad we made the animation, zero chance of a strike here in that case assuming Russia even has that tech.

Retardedest post in this thread so far. Makes sense coming from a Floridian.

well, I wont exactly try to convince you not to

I wished it was California instead of Florida.

Treatening a WW3 is buying voters in Russia

what?

He meant to say he personally hacked the elections with his laptop. Sorry Drumphies.

Not everyone can be a the greatest of all time user.

>not LA
>not San Fran
>not nyc
>not Baltimore
>not Philly
>not DC
leave florida alone!!!!

go for it, it's full of retired boomers.

would've been funnier if he used California instead

nothing of value would be lost
if I could nuke 3 states they would be, in order of importance:
1) california
2) jew york
3) florida

If WW3 breaks out, unfortunately, we will not fight or befriend the mutts.

Florida has a chance of going red. Stick to states with a bunch of sanctuary cities and we'll send you a bottle of vodka.

It was no threat, it was a warning not to threat Russia. Read the speech.

Hm. Well I am going on vacation there.... will you at least hold it until May? Thanks, you can destroy it after.

Ruskies are winning the arms race, burgers on suicide watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=6hPIFd7jJJ8

>tfw live in Florida

That shitty video was made in 2012 and posted on some turkshit channel on youtube. Don't take it even half seriously.

Clinton did the same thing

>tfw you will see Jewmuttia nuked in your lifetime

based Russia

I hope you enjoy even more refugees hans

Jesus I live in that little pocket on the west coast.

Welp at least I know my death will be quick.

Soooo, literally nothing has changed since the Cold War. Why the hell is this news? And last I checked, our ABM system was developed to counter "rogue nations" (e.g., Best Korea, Iran) and NOT the full arsenals of Russia, China, etc., with whom we maintain a MAD stance. So "it can defeat the US ABM system" is a moot point as well. Seriously, who gives a fuck?

new york or los angeles please --- not florida

Is radiation going to spread all the way to South America?

Compared to what?
Sydney and Melbourne is full of gooks and sandniggers.
Unless you live in Perth or Darwin, then I have no idea what you're talking about. Brisbane and Adelaide are pretty much on par in terms of being white, but they're no where near as bad as Sydney and Melbourne that's for fucking sure.

Are you dumb? Rogue nations is just an excuse to place missile defence systems in Europe around Russia.

This.

Daytona Beach checking in. Plz nuke the water is I can go surfing without my wet suit.

>tfw living in Miami
enjoy living in The Road fags

Hello neighbor. Melbourne, checking in.

Are you a fucking idiot? There is literally no way to counter that many missiles. We tried back in the 1970s and it involved atmospheric detonation of a 5MT warhead (SPARTAN) to try to obliterate the literally thousands of incoming RVs, with Sprint backups that would have fucked everything and spread radiation everywhere regardless. Small numbers of missiles from nations who think launching onesie-twosies are what our ABM systems can counter. NO ONE has deployed anything even remotely capable of countering the world-ending arsenals of Russia, China, the US, etc. If you believe anyone can do that, you are either a retard, or a 12 year old who read this military book one time that gives me super top secret level 14 hyper classified clearance and I know that's the real excuse for putting ABMs in those countries.

>not SF or LA
Cmon slav bros, at least pick a good target.

It's 1960s and 1970s tech either of us could have made it back then but our grandparents had more sense then we do. It doesn't even have to explode Russia bro. These things can be drones going at super sonic speeds for months at a time with their nuclear scramjets just destroying everything below them with sonic booms they're real and scary AF. Both sides had this shit in 1950 but they weren't retarded back then like we are. youtube.com/watch?v=w_SCuPId8KA

We should abandon our treaties and build kinetic rods and nuclear weapon orbital platforms. Fuck the Russians.

Good riddance.

Russia is a rogue nation.

They will be destroyed in the coming clash of West vs Asiatic cvilizations.

>countless NATO exercices with Russia explicitly named as the enemy
>fine
>some shitty animations where the US get attacked
>omg ww3 putin you meanie :(

pls not Florida, I'm not leaving anytime soon

Ahh so it's not happening? Let's team up on Han then.

pls no, Florida Man ain't don nothin

I really hope he's just faking them out so they get distracted with Florida and he can bomb Cali

Fun fact according to some beleivable sounding folks on Pol those missile "defense" systems are quite capable of launching nuclear missiles and we wouldn't even tell the host countries we were going to do it before we launched from their nations.

>Le 56% face aligned with civilational impotence known as Europeans this sure they'll Winn a WW against the mighty WHITE/Think alliance

Kek

K not pol sry fucking pol doesn't know shit these days.

Those “defense systems” can be converted to offensive systems within hours, that’s the real reason we have them scattered all over Europe, SK, and Japan.

Why does Russia keep putting their country around our 120+ bases? They're so aggressive.

haha so edgy xD

we don't U.S. military central command, multiple air force and navy bases, satellite assembly & vertical integration facilities, missile silos or rocket launch pads, do we my fellow redditors? xDDDDDD

Brisbane is chink city. Australia is chink city.

If a Nuclear war breaks out I seriously hope Florida gets overlooked or something, I really don't wanna catch a stray nuke

>who's settled in for the comfy nuclear winter?

Biggest question is. How do we speed things up?

There's basically nothing worth saving anymore.

Such war mongers, and China too. We have the right to sail anywhere in international waters. Don’t get all pissy when carrier battle groups skim your coastline.

Tell me what we'd miss? I hear Publix has good Sandwiches Pepe told me.

Takes 9 middles to blow up Florida? Weak.

Someone tell me if my assessment to this article is accurate:

Huffington Post reports this story (which may not even be true, anyway) to continue painting Russia as the big bad guy while they continue to try and pair Trump and Putin as friends to make Trump look even more bad.

So I'm getting the feeling that liberals- who are supposed to be tolerant and loving of life & humanity- are actually ok with murder so long as it is of conservatives. I.e. they'd be perfectly fine if we'd be at war with Russia, killing Russian soldiers and trying to kill or overthrow Putin....... rather than just make peace with Russia.

Is that far off?

>he didn't live in the 80's

I went to bed every night thinking of nuclear war.

Meanwhile the Russian airforce lumbers on towards its target.

Wake me up when they get close, and I can watch the Goodyear blimp race it to the airport.

Nothing like a mighty propeller driven bomber to cause panic.

Please Putin nuke me here in socal
Make it land on my head
Thanks

"Don't be tolerant of the intolerant"

Putin, like, doesn't like gay people all that much, man. He should just, like, get nuked.

By the way, don't forget to join our "Make peace not war" rally next Saturday.

Old fag here to fill you in on whats actually going on. Putin has been mad since bush started the missile defense shield research back during his administration. Russia is just getting some 15 year old bullshit nuke technology that wve had for years and he hasnt even done significant testing.

Ignoring all that, you think a multibillionaire with very little anti-nuke defenses would risk starting a nuclear war with the US to ruin his fucking country? Move on fags, nothing to see here.

Those are duds to make counter missiles obsolete

You're a little late on this. We don't drop nukes from planes anymore, grandpa. We've got the Nazis to build these things called "missles" for us.

Bro, is it that rough in Sweden? Talk to me Sven.

WRONG
Anti nuke technology is actually incredibly difficult to create
All Putin did is reassure mutually assured destruction (which is good, especially since Russia is an ally)
By moving the missile defence goalposts back a century or so.

Nukes aren't like your fallout games. They're nowhere near the world-ending devices you think they are. The largest ever detonated was barely large enough to vaporize a large city.

This.

it's almost as if conservatives are the *actual tolerant ones now. example: religious conservatives are less & less out there marching and opposing/protesting gay this or gay that. it's more about, "I'll keep my thoughts about your bedroom habits to yourself if you'll just shut the fuck up about it..." See, that's actual tolerance right there, I think. Tolerance =/= "celebration." God fucking damnit do I hate loud, annoying liberals to my core....... but yet, I fucking tolerate them.

How dare China try and be in the Sea named after it.

Much newer in construction and design than the B-52.

That's the MS version that is basically a TU-142 with land attack avionics. First flight in 1981 or 82 i believe. Also, they launch missiles not bombs.

It's turboprops are still the most powerful and fuel efficient on Earth.

Your a fucking idiot. Did you even listen to the speech? Russia has a SHIT ton of nukes (though most of them probably arent launchable.).

The KEY focal point was that these are missiles that can bypass anti-nuke counter measures.

Stfu and stop posting.

Amazing, that's exactly what I said
Also you're not your

pic related, one this size would never be used, it would be hundreds of smaller ones

Don't the props move faster than sound, and that's why it's so LOUD, because the props make sonic booms?

>capable of going over five hundred miles per hour

He was sending a hint to his oligarchs who have all their families live in Sunny Isles.

Both noobs. GTFO

Nuke my state first, particularly LA and SF before Florida.

OH GOD PLEASE NUKE LA

Yeah. They are success at air shows.