We need to discuss America, Sup Forums

Since the Russian have created their new unstoppable rockets I think it's in order to discuss who's the best people to side with in case of clashes.

>Be Russian. Have access to Nuke proof underground cities.

>Be American. Have access to FEMA camps.

Wich side is the most glorious according to Sup Forums?

Is it the Mutts or based Ruskies?

I can understand why the American government don't wanna spend money on their mutt population. It's like throwing money down the sewer or feeding pigs with tenderloin, but still, it's their population, shouldn't their government grant them access to underground Nuke proof shelters just like the Ruskies do?

Do Russians have a higher human value then the Mutts have?

I think they have.

This is also an American shame thread. Post your best Americans.

i think america is finished, honestly

Ofc they are. It's a continent full of braindead mutts killing people for scrambled eggs.

Why have the American faggotry even been allowed to spread?

Let's hope for a final solution on it.

>"yes goyim give the gubberment more power over you instead of building it yourself"
America was built on the idea of a small government and a people who could take care of themselves faggot sven.

What if Russians and Americans both realized their Government is controlled by Israel, and that no matter which wins, we lose.

To be honest. I don't think the Jews have all this power.

I think the Jews has been chosen as scapegoats by governments and people higher-ups.

But I also believe that the Jewish elite have made allot of money by taking this role. At least the higher-ups Jews.

Everyone needs someone to blame for their own mistakes. The higher up you are the more you need a scapegoat.

Fake and gay.

What about their own words don't you believe?

The Jews was given Israel by the Britt's.

And they admit to controlling America themselves! It's not a conspiracy theory or anything else when they admit to it.

Can't we ally together to defeat the jews? Fix the wrongs of our previous generations that chose to fight against Hitler.

Russia, obviously. We have underground military bases in the United States as well, but if something goes wrong, citizens won't be allowed into them.

even if it is cliche to say so
murrica is number 1
no doubt

This pic is actually true.

Is this from when you bombed them from the stratosphere?

>56% nationalist bumper stickers

Don’t spread rabies, bin your babies.

What are you suggesting?

More politically correct libtard bullshit?

The left and liberals are exactly the same. Voting for shit that's bad for them and refuse to see the bigger picture.