Aho Girl

A-kun-san never deserved this.

>Yoshiko molested A-kun when he was a kid
No wonder he feels so much hatred and disgust towards her and is unable to be interested on the opposite sex.

He's gay for the dog.

That's exactly what I'm saying. He would fuck the dog rather than one of the non-Yoshiko girls.

Man, that poor dog is surrounded by human filth.

His awful personality is a direct result of Yoshiko ruining him. Imagine how much more sociable he would have been without her around. He only has himself to blame for attending the same high-school as her, should've just taken the hit and gone to one that was farther away.

There are also some external factors that fucked him up. Like what kind of a child religiously study at the age of 5? Or is he supposed to be 'to intelligent' to sharply contrast with Yoshiko in that matter while both of them being outcasts from the society.

Doesn't seem he was much sociable before meeting Yoshiko, not like she did him much good tho.
Didnt he explain why he was in the same school as Aho at the beginning.
How Aho even reached highschool?

Haven you ever seen anime?
Work it's literally the only thing japs aspire to do.

Yes, I'd understand if he was ~10, but 5 year old? Come on. 5 year olds don't know shit. Again, it might be an over exaggeration for comedic purposes.

Have you seen anime for children? 10 year old protagonists are pretty much potrayed as mini adults in terms of mentality and actions.

No wonder he become so prejudiced, 10 years with Yoshiko will make you lost any faith in humanity. Good thing he at least have Sayaka and Dogbro now.

he'd rather fuck a dog than a monkey

It's his only friend

(He is a hypocrite with Inu)
Akkunt
>Antisocial
>Irritable
>Abusive
>Cynical
>Antipatic
>Coldblooded sociopath
>Male chauvinist
>Sadistic
>An horrible brother, friend and person
Fuck you, he deserves his shit

>if I spam it enough, Yoshiko will like me

sad

puta

spam this

Oh boy I was hoping there was an Aho thread up
I just rewatched the first two episode and they made me crack up like mad because of how ridiculous they are. Also for the aho abuse
What are other people here's favorite episode?

He fed the troll.

Obviously. Why would such a piece of shit get to live the dream?

/thread

My nigga.

You go girl.

I can't believe the show ends with him finally killing Yoshiko

Yes, him pushing her back into that burning building seemed out of kilter with the rest of the series. Totally broke my immersion.

If he didn't study he could end up as his sister. He dodged a genetic bullet.

At least Yoshiko motivated him to work out. Without her, he'd be just a nerd and a target for bullies.

A-kun has literally PTSD from the aho

I dicked Shota Akkun

Didn't this all start after he met the retard?

>How Aho even reached high school?
Practically everyone in Japan goes to high school despite it not being compulsory.
Higher-prestige institutions and some private schools have entrance exams that matter, but there are schools where it's pretty much just a formality, because of how nearly the whole populace attends.
This facilitates the need for schools everywhere, but they cannot all afford a stringent selection, else they wouldn't get enough students.

That's the only upside of socializing with aho. The constant suffering make you tough as nails. Sayaka getting stronger and smarter every chapter thanks to her interaction with Yoshiko, Iinchou and strangely Akun.

His sister is earnest, inquisitive and an angel.

>inquisitive
Not really, she studies like a normal student and not much more.

I meant about her trying a bunch of other things and her interests outside of school (that she's usually terrible at).

How do I get a girlfriend like Sayaka?

You'd probably pretty much have to resort to what you see in your pic

A lot of shouting

I show you an example look to this faggot by down

I post the truth
Go fuck yourself with akkunt

Walk to her and press A.

He just made a threat to hurt the little girl
Akkunt is not a being human

The show is genuinely unsettling to me. I only feel disgust at the thought of anything lewd involving Yoshiko. It really is like she is a savage animal, and actually fucking her is akin to beastiality. Bringing the dog in having him be the voice of reason in the world only drove that point home. Any panty shot of the Aho make me want to vomit.

>Like what kind of a child religiously study at the age of 5
in area 11, his portrayal as a 5yo is that of an ideal, studious child. Children are supposed to be "students" as a job. And as we see, a-kun-san is a studious and serious child. It's not that he's "fucked up" it's that he's an ideal.

>why wouldn't a-kun fuck that animal?

seriously?

Point out her flat chest. Then love her for having no tits.

when you realise A-kun is the reason why Aho-chan loves bananas. To Aho-chan, A-kun IS a banana.
awwwww
>true love

He still have hope that Yoshiko is salvageable, had to be exactly because it's gone now even aho mom is give up and just want Yoshiko gone from her life.

You can't

In your closest sawmill.

Not eloping with oppai-inchou to get away from aho banana and her equally aho mom was A-kuns biggest mistake.

Does Japan not have special ed or something? Clearly Yoshiko is mentally handicapped and requires serious help with her schooling.

She was probably declared "beyond help" at a young age and was dumped in the regular system to prevent hogging resources for children who can actually be helped. It'd be the better thing to do.

Nice.

>Japanese family
>Admitting there's something "wrong" with your child
Pick 1 and only 1
Admitting Yoshiko is a little coo coo in the head would be shamefur dispray.

It's cute how tsundere Akkun is.

>eloping with oppai-inchou
>get away from aho
Akun biggest mistake is screwed his chance with Sayaka. Now he have crazy stalker with pen up sexual frustration for at least 10 years.

I know, he needs to just stop pretending he doesn't love Yoshiko.

I'm amazed that you can use a computer, Yoshiko.

Who isn't though?

there's also the issue of actually passing the classes, how has she never been held back?

Where do you think she got those banana-handling skills, user?

Her mom.

Potential is nothing without practice.

>Yoshiko is dumb

This meme is silly. She's too advanced for pointless shit like math, history and writing. She's fully capable of functioning in the real world (shown through countless interactions) and even displays above-average emotional intelligence.

The true ahos are the ones who underestimate Yoshiko's real brilliance.

>emotional intelligence
Stop making shit up Yoshiko.

>making it up

She has connected to everyone, short of the autistic spaz Akkun, on a real, emotional level. Some of them may hate to admit it, but Yoshiko has had more real moments with Sayaka, Fuki, Atsuko, Akane, Nozomi, Ryu and even Ruri, than anyone else in the series.

It's still not intelligence and she's still dumb. Nothing can change that. Being a caring dumbass still makes you a dumbass.

>above-average emotional intelligence
She bullies every girl she knows; excepting Nozomi but including Ryu, to tears in complete ignorance.

Hidoi

If you think about it, all of Yoshiko's actions so far have been entirely reasonable.
>wanting to marry your childhood friend
>making friends at school
>eating healthy fruits
>playing with children
>encouraging a young disabled girl not to give up

Nothing wrong with any of that.

That's more due to Yoshiko.

How about violating A-kun's personal space and kissing him without his permission?

Dude just wanted to study and have a good future, but no.

>bullies

Tough love.

His entire social life is because of Yoshiko. He should get on his knees every day and kiss her ass.

we know it's you Trudeau

>only redeemable character in the whole show is Dog
How does this even happen.

?

>implying honaraburu Akkun didn't just want to be a wageslave who takes care of his sister

A picture as small as her tits.

Nice thumbnail, Aho

9-10 were the peak

So you're saying she has them?

I dunno; I thought it suits her meekness well.

You are not going to make any of us take interest in your idiot daughter maam.

Outside Sayaka I dont think hes very happy of it.

His sister is a non-entity right now he's just being nice to her. She'll be married off to some old bald pervert so Akkun can go on to be something that's not a total failure.

>Outside of Dog I dont think hes very happy of it.
Fixed, but he does appreciate Sayaka.

Only because she's so retarded she probably has crotch rot

If I squint very hard, then yes.

It's just lens aberration user. Sayaka's tits are within the margin of error of human perception.

Can't see shit

Yoshino would be an excellent therapist

What would he do if Yoshiko were to be genuinely sad or cried for real?

Eat a banana in front of her and leave to get some studying done while he can, assured she'll be over it as soon as somebody dangles string in front of her. If she didn't change by the next day, maybe with Sayaka's urging he'd eat half a banana in front of her and drop the rest on the ground.

Yoshiko isn't a bad person after all
She just have mental problem but akkunt have many mental problems

Akkunt is a tsunshit

She's so cute and pure, it makes me want to rape her

Ruri is so cute