Made in Abyss

What are we going to do about this moth?
What is her plan? What is her relationship with Regu?
Who is the robot she rode in on?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!T0IBkJJS!729xhyxMo5mOU6XPD-ysgA!fkxzTayA
nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?c=_&q=made in abyss&refine=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have sex with it.
Probably to fuck reg.
Probably tribal arranged marriage.
Probably the same kind of Relic that Reg was.

Real talk; they probably encountered eachother when he came back through the center, they made some kind of deal or arrangement, and now she's super mad and confused as to why he doesn't remember her.

New episode when? We're like 4 hours away right?

does the mango differ from the cartoon much? I kind of just want to pick up where the show is for the time being and then read through it all later

> Probably to fuck reg
> Probably tribal arranged marriage.

Hard to say honestly, while it seems implied that they've fucked before, Faputa says that Reg left saying that he would find and bring back "Haku", his "Most valued thing", and she even asks whether it's Riko or Nanachi, which makes me think that they aren't in that kind of relationship, at least not anymore.

Just read through it all now user, it's not like it takes that long reading a few chapters, and the higher quality of the art definitely makes reading the whole thing worth it.

>pick up where the show left off
You and a bunch of others have been wanting to do this a lot.

The answer is "no don't do it, read the whole manga".
And if you're too incompetant to look it up, then here, take this.
>mega.nz/#F!T0IBkJJS!729xhyxMo5mOU6XPD-ysgA!fkxzTayA
It's the entirety of the Mango plus extras

Read the whole thing, you'll be missing lots of cool worldbuilding and info about the relics.

>when you realize regu is like megaman and riko is like roll

>cartoon

after you kill yourself, watch the anime and wait for the season to end, then read the mango in full

You mean like 30 seconds after Reg is introduced?

I was also getting some Ico vibes.

i took everyone else's advice and started through the whole comic

next you gonna tell me there are people who didn't notice the lyrics

I skipped the OPs and EDs desu. I was hoping they'd be like the music in the first episode's credits and ending credits.

Nothing like having a serious moment and it being interrupted by a happy-go-lucky ED

I didn't really mind the ED but the OP was lame, especially after how god tier the first episode was.

When the fuck does the new episode come out

Not sure about Riko, but the Reg and Megaman comparison is acceptable

I hope the moth joins, the cute moments the 4 would have would melt my heart

I could never skip mia op and ed, i love them.

I had thought Astro Boy before I had thought Megaman, but I suppose both work.

>4
not hating on nancy, but I kind of want the moth to replace her

Moth is a little too Alien to fit in with the group properly IMO, I don't want her to be a villain or anything, but it'd be pretty hard for her to integrate into the group.

That’s ok user, same here, not hating Faputa, but I prefer if the group stays how it is right now

And a Nazi rabbit scientist with daddy issues isn't alien?

look at this Ozen

>the OP was lame

In her behavior? not really, Bunny tends to be really grounded and caring

She can still hold conversation and talk like a reasonably normal person. She's not a shining beacon of mental stability, but it's better than pic related and her no personal boundaries, no qualms hurting someone she apparently knows and cares about, and her weird disjointed speech/language patterns.

>[Erai-raws] Made in Abyss - 12 [1080p AVC-YUV444P10][E-AC3][6DC9752F].mkv
It's time

stop lying anytime

Not true.
nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?c=_&q=made in abyss&refine=1

Jokes aside do you guys think this episode will also leak early like the past two?

hopefuly.
when do they normally come out?

Faputa can hold a conversation, Reg just left as soon as she calmed down

y u li

I actually had such a hard time watching the arm scene animated. Got queasy. I think it's the voice acting that makes it hit hard.
It's such a tame part compared to what's coming too.
Makes me wonder if I'll be able to handle watching the rest.

> Faputa can hold a conversation

A weird, disjointed conversation, where she constantly flips between languages and gets way to close when Reg is clearly uncomfortable.

Nanachi, despite her situation is basically just like a normal person conversation/personality wise, Faputa is clearly conveyed as weird and alien. Maybe that will change over time, but as of now, not really.

Please don't mention leaking in a Made in Abyss thread. Especially with a picture of Pruska and Riko.

just need a good file name now

Reg was fine with the closeness before he lost his memory, not her fault

why is her Death stare crazy eyes so hot?

>from the cartoon

did riko inherit her IBS from lyza or torka?

Cause she's hot

Doesn't change the fact that he was clearly uncomfortable in that scene and had already told Faputa that he'd lost his memories and didn't know who she was.

Pat the rabbit.

is MIA on hiatus? no chapter for 2 months

Faster!

The author is a splatoon fan, so we're on hold till he "burns out" on splatoon 2.

I wanna pet the Moth

Why is his mouth so high up?

There are tons of comparisons. Before the manga was translated everyone called him Astro Boy and Iron Man too.
As for the three of them there's Reg as Laharl, and Riko and Nanachi as Flonne and Etna respectively, probably the weakest one but it does have some similarities.
The most appropriate one I've noticed is that Reg is Chrono (super brave and powerful shota protagonist) Riko is Marle (eccentric but talented blonde ditz who craves adventure) and Nanachi is Lucca (intelligent and savvy chick who seems to be able to figure anything out, also possible best girl)
There's probably a lot more than that that I can't think of off the top of my head.

either this or he's overseeing the animu in part.
he's posted stills from it once or twice, even for the next episode

No matter how much she inches along, she still stays in the same place. As expected of the Immovable Sovereign

Post some lewd moths.

F A S T E R
A
S
T
E
R

Probably both

I think they got just about the perfect non-Nakata voice for the role, but I'm still somewhat disappointed they didn't mechanically alter his voice at least a little, hearing his voice so clearly through the mask just doesn't seem quite right.

S2 when?

LEAK WHERE?

Maybe one day senpai.
I don't know if there's enough mango material for a season 2 yet. It would all be bonedaddy

In 1-2 hours possibly.

If volume 6 comes out and actually gives us a conclusion to Ancap Village, there's plenty of material for an S2. There is a ton of shit happening in the Idofront, at least enough for 5-6 episodes, and the descent into Value Village possesses plenty of content for a full ep. There's also the actual visitation of the village, Faputa, the end of 42, and we haven't even started Volume 6 yet.

>There is a ton of shit happening in the Idofront

That'd be a Genocyber tier adaptation. Little girls bubbling into mutant monsters and guts spilling out boxes, zombies leaking shit everywhere, a little robot boy getting an arm cut off and stomach drilled into, etc.

I honestly hope they show Mitty melting and not just a cut away to Nanachi being horrified and hearing cries, then cut back to mutated Mitty

By that point, the fans should be prepared for it.
>Still have to see Mitty bearing the Curse
>Still have to see Liberation of the Soul and all of the tears that come with it
>Monolithic presence of Bondrewd in pic related
>It's only going to get worse

We'll probably see some of it at least, but probably not the face melting, that's a little too hardcore for TV. We'll probably get Mitty curling up on the ground with her head down, blood splatter, maybe a few quick shots of her skin melting in places, maybe her mouth opening up and/or her hand turning into claws.

But yeah, the face melting is a probably a smidge too much.

>tfw watching the anime episodes
>tfw on episode 10
>arm breaking scene
>the sound of bones breaking
>Riko's cries

I honestly wish this would be what the bluerays would be for; extended scenes and actual showing of content like this.

It's pretty good. the VA are spot on for pretty much everything.
Time to see how good it really is in the elevator scene though.

you mean nanachi and mitty's fun time with bonedad? yes i look forward to that too.

well, I pushed on and finished Chapter 38. I still feel empty inside.

LEAK WHEN
AHHHHHHHHH

Oh user of suffering, cursing life itself.
Certainly, there is something that only you can do.

Heh, good one user. Fuck this manga though.

Anyone have the link for where episode previews go up?

You guys seem to doubt the ability of the anime to make things seems worse than they were in the manga, like Riko's arm scene that was definitely much more violent that it needed to be in order to remain faithful...I believe that the Dreadful Experiment will be like that.

This is the appropriate response, yes.
did you not feel joy in your heart though during specific parts? I did.
It made the later parts that much more soul killing though.

Bondrewd is the worst kind of asshole. He causes children to fall in love with him just because the power of their love bestows blessings on him. It's horribly manipulative. He's an unscrupulous bastard to say the least. They should have killed him.

> like Riko's arm scene that was definitely much more violent that it needed to be in order to remain faithful.

IMO it was less violent in terms of visuals, but managed to make up for it with the use of sound, especially the absolutely stellar voice acting.

I imagine that'll probably be the same here, Mitty's screams will probably be nightmare stuff, her rug form "nnaaa"s are already really unsettling.

Does anyone know whose going to be playing her human form?

Looks like ep 12 is going to go into the birthday disease extra chapter too.

A little late to the party, user.

As it is, most people just think it's to pace out the episode so we can end on 'please kill Mitty'

>Does anyone know whose going to be playing her human form?

Glorious ???-chan

>so we can end on 'please kill Mitty'
It's the logical place to end the episode. That way we get an hour of pure suffering next episode. I don't know if my body is ready.

??? is my favourite VA!

But was it really? The color and the animation definitely added a lot to it, on top of the voice acting and the pacing, that so many people chose to complain about...it was way more graphic and you know it.

What're you talking about user?
Prushka loved him and he loved her back.
She would do anything for her papa.
He's the best dad ever.

No user. You know who loves Prushka? I do. And I can't forgive that asshole.

If you love Prushka than you can forgive him for her.

Honestly speaking for me the color and sometimes janky animation took more away than it really added, in the manga the greyscale and use of shadow makes these dark scenes feel even more dank and isolated, the gore/violence feels more realistic and is more detailed, plus Tsukushi's expressions blow the anime out of the water.

Like I said, the only thing that really pulls the anime back up strongly is the use of sound, whether that's bgm, sound effects or voice acting work, though the latter is probably the strongest, at least for this scene.

I mean you have to expect that things become a lot more brought out when you add appropriate sound and voicing to it.

I agree on the sound, but I thought the color and environments were nice, same with the animation.
It's still a very faithful adaptation and it still knows what it is. That's all I usually ask for in a animu adaptation

The color and evironments are good, don't get me wrong, they're even fantastic at some points, but it just doesn't do as well capturing those dimly dark moments where the greyscale does a fantastic job making everything look stark and isolated.

> Still a very faithful adaption

Oh definitely, it's a great show regardless, just that it has some different strengths going for it than the manga had.

I want to make this guy into a cushion and sit on him.

Yeah I can agree with that.
If I look back at the Idofront arc, I can only mostly remember dark greys everywhere, it's rather brooding and menacing. Depressing even, even more so considering what happens there.
Would be jarring to see it thrown into the world of color and animation.

He'd probably enjoy it.

Whatever is this thing I need it somewhere in my house

Isn't there a Natehare in the village that's just a bed?
And another one that's literally a fleshtoilet?

Make a bunch, put them up for sale on etsy or whatever. I'd throw a few shekels your way for one.

I am pretty confident either today or next week they will announce a Boner arc adaptation movie