Seth Rich's dad: my son was the leaker

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/insider-ed-butowsky-seth-richs-father-told-knew-sons/

youtube.com/watch?v=GQGzryv_iK0

Hillbitches, Never-Trumpers, and all libtards BTFO!

Isn't this dangerous for him to say?

Maybe he's so pissed that these assholes killed his son that he no longer gives a fuck.

I swear i watched that episode like yesterday, and i still don't get it.

>thegatewaypundit

Surely this will be a factual article that is in no way skewed or will be retracted shortly. This time it is different and completely legit!

Fucking faggots.

the red shirts always end up dead.

Why did you have to ruin the most perfect memeball

Yes. The ides of March are coming.

The ghost of Seth is coming for revenge. No more DNC in 2020.

/thread before another school gets shot up to deflect from Seth Rich!!

>Surely this will be a factual article that is in no way skewed or will be retracted shortly. This time it is different and completely legit!
>Fucking faggots.

Gateway pundit is pretty reliable. But admittedly, it's second-hand information. Regardless, the Seth Rich story refuses to die. Everyone knows at this point the DNC had him whacked.

no fucking way.

Also the Washington post, fagget.

Check the catalog before posting, Kim, you fucking cunt.

what time, i aint watchin gatewaypoophead ramble on for a dozen minutes

Times, you retard. And it's an op-ed done by a crazy old man.

>thegatewaypundit

wew look at the aggressive shilling in here

I guess for the sake of what's left of their mental states, the shills have to go hard on this one. If they face truth here, then they know the people they shill for are not just cheering on the destruction of the greatest civilizations in the history of the world - that built everything good about the modern world - but these vandals and philistines are also literally murderers who killed a good hearted Bernie bro who tried to expose what we now know: the DNC was taking donations which went to Hillary's campaign as they staged a fake, rigged primary.

Seth Rich is a great patriot and a fucking hero, whose actions did more to save this country than pretty much anyone else in living memory.

F

Nice guy on the video, interesting stuff.
He does a vocal thing at the end of sentences, like uptalking, kind of making tension with the last few words. There is probably a name for it.
I wish he would stop doing that. Sounds like Mom or someone reprimanding.

Bill Still is a great guy.

He is an old traditional dude... give him a break if his speech pattern is not exactly badass.

His excellent documentaries The Money Masters and The Secrets of Oz are on Youtube. Compulsory Sup Forums viewing. Enjoy.

Based Bill Still. I wish he did more about the Fed and fractional reserve banking though.

He's already pretty much explained it all I guess.

I still haven't seen Jekyll Island. I really should just toss him a shekel so I can see it.

Right? They ended his line, his wife can't give him another son, so honestly, why not put his inheritance in the war chest and start using it

bump for seth

fully automatic cocainestock

F