Having a degree that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars makes you politically competent

>having a degree that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars makes you politically competent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5-6F42y3Hk
nme.com/features/manic-street-preachers-interview-read-a-classic-nme-interview-with-the-band-from-may-1992-on-the-emp-757238
indiewire.com/2017/05/weinstein-michael-moore-trump-documentary-fahrenheit-119-donald-trump-cannes-1201818017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old news on liberal foggot he was outed and sent home.

NEXT

I thought he had a social studies degree?

>taping a piece of paper to your guitar
>not just actually writing on it
wow, so rockstar

He's right about one thing, you shouldn't trust the government.

It's so he can change his mind later. The fact that he taped a piece of paper to his guitar rather than writing on it directly belies how weak his convictions are.

Who. Fucking. Cares.

Yeah but I'll bet he did during Obama years.

>Pink Floyd quote shirt

>Bang on a guitar while some dude raps about "muh police brutality"
>Musician

Pick one

Writes it on the back of guitar, on a piece of paper, metal?

>political science
I don't care where you got your degree from it's a fucking meme

are political science departments corrupted too?

>corrupted
you misspelled worthless

>expecting someone from RATM to not be a massive faggot
At least he's not flying first class to Mexico to have photo ops with Subcomandante Marcos.

at least it wasn't Disturbed

That's the same shit as economics in college. People know less about economics aftee 4 years than those never taking economics.

>expecting someone from RATM to be conservative in any way.

Have you ever even listened to even one of their songs OP?

>harvard
learned from the most jewish of them all

I used to love Tom Morello, then I grew out of him and he's no better than Bono (politically) as a guitarist he's still a vangaurg

>FUCK TRUMP

SO BRAVE
SO STUNNING
HE'S REALLY CHALLENGING THE STATUS QUO
WHAT A FUCKING ROCKSTAR

what kind of students do they spit out? I don't know any political science majors

Economics is great if done without handwavy bullsht.

It would be more controversial to write "Trump is okay"

Who cares what this communist mulatto says?

Being an honors grad in Political Science from Harvard makes you politically competent, regardless of the cost. and he went to Harvard on a scholarship dumbass.

I'll take affirmative action for $200, Alex

but he's white.........or (((isn't he)))?

youtube.com/watch?v=c5-6F42y3Hk

Yet he still cant spell honour. Sad.

>useless u
we took your language and improved it

I want to shove this fucking cap up his ass and follow that up with his guitar.

nah, you'd probably get flack for saying
>"I don't agree with Trump, but don't impeach"
>'Educated' Individual Enters room"REEEE..."

You mean you had a spastic fit because you realised you weren’t a real country.

>honors grad in political science
>political science

sounds more worthless than a gender studies degree

fuck that commie. he's been irrelevant since the 90's

One thing I've noticed about political science students is that makes them able to provide a definition for many of the words they use, but they still think like the retarded leftists they are.

>Morello graduated in 1986 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in social studies
>social studies = political science
HAHAHAHA.

I have a poli sci degree; I was the department badass in school. I'd bet cash that I did better on the 4 year, national comprehensive exam than Morello did. Most poli sci majors are politically competent. There are different views, of course, but they have a better understanding of government structure than most people who spout off about politics. If you can't name the 5 freedoms contained in the First Amendment, you should probably shut the fuck up about politics because you don't know enough to know you don't know anything about politics if you can't.

even better

That's a jolly good one, Brian!

well the spastic fit turned into the world hegemon sooooooo

If he wasn't a nigger he wouldn't be anywhere near as famous. But he's a nigger, went to Harvard with Obama and his dad was a Kenyan diplomat, so he is hailed as a genius

The same type of people any college major spits out. Grossly misinformed know it alls who spent 6+ years learning to tow the intellectual line for half bright memorization factories.
Zero critical original thinking, lots of 20 year old incorrect information passed down becuase muh tenure

totally. if he meant it he would carve it into his arm with a stanley knife.
nme.com/features/manic-street-preachers-interview-read-a-classic-nme-interview-with-the-band-from-may-1992-on-the-emp-757238

feels more like 50-60 year old data
it feels like they are stuck in the 1960s-70s

Literally who

(((Political Science)))

the lead singer is still out there. Some say hes with hitler in Antarctica

lol at all you idiots thinking this is new in any way for tom fucking morello of RAGE AGAINST THE FUCKING MACHINE

Sup Forums is about 10 years ahead of any political science department.

huh? what are you on about?
We're talking about degrees here.
Also if you're not practicing your career you're fucking clueless, period.
You can have all the degrees in the world but things like geopolitics you need to be in the shit.
It is like IT, always changing.

tom morello is known to be a douche. Their music is alright but I don't like their message.

I think once he threw a tantrum cause a restaurant owner didn't let them in cause he was full or you had to make a reservation (something like that). then he went with the "do you know who I am?" attitude. still didnt got in, so he went of crying on social media telling his fans they should sabotage the place cause they were nazis

The problem with economics is that they only teach you the modern shit of how things work. When I went into college I was interested in theory and history which they don't teach.

I literally thought it said goyvernment on his shirt.

Our colleges used to be labeled differently. You didn't get a degree in your focus it'd be a greater degree that covered a bunch of different topics.

Now it's more specific.

honors grad from harvard. middle school political views.

>spend $$$ on cope degree
>fuck drumpf and muh title are best arguments you can put together

look, another thread of a pineal gland eating child fucker.
I wonder how many people he's eaten and killed

SAGE
What the fuck is with all these old threads coming back?
This exact thread not that long ago.
SAGED again fuckers.

exactly he was lying

It doesn't reflect well on the Harvard political science department, does it. The sad state of education...

Judging by his age he would've attended Harvard in the 80's and definitely ticked off african american on his application, plus his mother was a school teacher and knows how to get the gibs.
He nor his family didn't pay a fucking dime because harvard would've gave him everything for free for being the token minority

Largely, yes. I went to one of the most right-wing schools in the country and even then a few lefties infested the English and Social Science departments.

>are political science departments corrupted too?

At my undergrad the PoliSci department leaned conservative. The students varied as much as the national population.

I'm at an APSIA grad program and the faculty vary but also lean conservative on some things.

But generally PoliSci, Public Policy, and APSIA programs aren't geared towards indoctrinating students but teaching underlying theory and history, and then applying that to contemporary policy issues.

>Sup Forums is about 10 years ahead of any political science department.

Lol

>People know less about economics aftee 4 years than those never taking economics.

Lol

Here's a question you should be able to answer easily if you're more knowledgeable about economics than actual economists:

Why is trade beneficial?

only being able to avoid and recognise media brainwashing makes you politically competent today.

la teoria de la ventaja absoluta

eso es de primero weon pendejo

Its an honorary degree, it cost him nothing. Its like those wings they give kids on airplanes. Its cool but it doesnt qualify you to fly a plane.

Useless ones that don't get a job,
(I know a few)

This is an incomprehensible answer, it doesn't actually mean anything.

I advocate violent revolution by the proletariat. And I just so happen to have a degree from Harvard to prove that I know what I'm talking about.

who????

Weinsteins Buy Michael Moore’s Surprise Trump Documentary ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’

Bob and Harvey Weinstein personally bought the rights to the film, named after the day Trump was declared President.

indiewire.com/2017/05/weinstein-michael-moore-trump-documentary-fahrenheit-119-donald-trump-cannes-1201818017/

Whatever could it mean?
?????

TAKE A GUESS

tommorello, obviously

>hurr durr muh B.S. in political science
>durp hurp totally not an affirmative action admit
morello can fuck right off. his band sucks too.

>If you can't name the 5 freedoms contained in the First Amendment, you should probably shut the fuck up about politics because you don't know enough to know you don't know anything about politics if you can't.
Knowing what they are is easy. Do you know how and why they are?

>The problem with economics is that they only teach you the modern shit of how things work. When I went into college I was interested in theory and history which they don't teach.
The basic fundamentals of economics is worth while to learn, after that its just theory and gibberish.

fuck i only know 3
speech
religion
assembly
what am I missing

Press and petition, and all of these things are covered by the 1st Amendment, you stupid fucking spic.

Elaborate. Trade as in? Trade between countries or trade between individuals? Are you talking free trade or "free" trade? Is barter included?
Generally speaking, trading is beneficial because both side end up better off otherwise the trade doesn't happen.