Is this quite possibly the most heated debate on all of Sup Forums? Specifically on Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

Is this quite possibly the most heated debate on all of Sup Forums? Specifically on Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

I'm talking, of course, about asian women vs white women.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/czd66yde
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally no one cares
find someone who loves you

lol this picture is photoshopped
every time i vote in these polls its like 80% white 20% asian

It's definitely real, and the image has been around for a few months since the poll was taken.

strawpoll.com/czd66yde

these polls are shit anyway because all the nonwhites and 56% mongrels have a clear answer

Huh, I wonder who could be behind this post.

WMAF is one the worst IR pairings

>top tier
BMWF, WMBF, AMBF

>mid-tier
BMAF, AMWF

>shit tier
WMAF

white woman here, yes I admit us white women have been brigading and shilling on Sup Forums for some time now

we rented out a warehouse in maine from which we shitpost 8 hours a day, 5 days a week so asian women stop stealing our best men

that's subversive as heck

fighting for second place behind latinas

nice shit thread. see you in 3 days my dude

>bm/anything not in shit tier

fuck off shlomo

didn't pick a good enough looking white girl btw

But the weeb beta infestation is real.

Love is gay you fucking Eastern faggot.
NECK YASELF CUNT!

Are you jocking nigger she's like ten thousand times more beautiful than the chink

Show bobs und vagene

What the hell user, get your eyes checked.

What?!

Huh, I wonder who could be behind this post.

Yeah, real tough choice!

It's almost as if Sup Forums isn't whi--

They made their bed, now they can sleep in it.

weird looking alien girls

asian girls are pretty right up until you see them next to a white girl at which point they look shit by comparison

If you ever spoke to an asian girl who's married or dating an asian man they have this permanent look of regret on their faces. Like you could have had any man and you just settled for that.

I've fucked around with a couple of married asian girls and both were willing to divorce their husbands over me. But I had to be the voice of reason and talk them out of it. Also don't want to deal with the baggage of their kids. Married asian women are some of the hungriest women around.

It'll be a good story for their hapa grandkids at least kek.

non jewish tier list

>S-tier
AMWF HMAF

>A-tier
WMAF WMHF

>B-tier
AMHF HMWF
>trash-tier
BMxF xMBF

asian gf pls

Actually it just makes white girls look like men.

Whomever created this image has no knowledge or understanding of asian women. They are the biggest gold diggers on the face of the planet and they nag worse than anyone.

Adultery is still wrong though. Why is Canada so degenerate and godless..?

wtf is this pic you weirdo

Asian are respectable but it doesnt mean that we have to mix with them you faggot mutt

i really dont give a shit if you prefer 10/10 asians over 10/10 white women. you have shit taste but whatever its fine
However the average looking asian women on the street is fucking ugly, absolutely disgusting. exponentially uglier than the average white women or even the average latina

why not muslim women? they're the most conservative of all

This so much

this, people don't understand that a lot of asian women get plastic surgery and the average one is ugly

Unfortunately I am entirely unlovable

how did you meet these married asian women?

Asian women are great, white women are great.

Can't we all get along and agree that we all hate nigger women?

Asians are practically yellow jews.
You’re a bloody goose if you actually fall for the asian wife meme.

>300 votes
Yea this is real fucking serious

Boredom is a real killer

You don't want to see Tyrone's aftermath.

>no best racial combo

You can fuck off.

How come Chads go for the darkies and betas go for the slants? Is Ebony high T?

pic is the exact kind of gf i want

>anarchist flag
>this is a man to you
right

this

Get a load of this guy.
Black girl = Best girl.

not even attractive, i dont fall for the yellow jew, stop watching so much anime and hentai

BEWARE

LITERALLY ALL ASIANS ARE HIDEOUS WITHOUT MAKE UP

I REPEAT. LITERALLY ALL ASIANS ARE HIDEOUS WITHOUT MAKE UP.

>This public service announcement was brought to you by your local television municipality.

>Is this quite possibly the most heated debate on all of Sup Forums?
no

white people like white people, asian people like asian people
racemixing barely happens

Why are all those race-mixers (women and men) so fucking attractive and beautiful? The same with pics of wfbm and wmaf

Asians are shit tier, you got duped if you’re white and you honestly have an Asian gf

This shit is so obvious that I cant believe those threads about asian women are not full of shills.

Since blacked doesnt work anymore they attack Sup Forums with chink shit and mgtow faggotery

>You’re a bloody goose
what in waffles did you just call me ya damn pigeon?

>LITERALLY ALL ASIANS ARE HIDEOUS WITHOUT MAKE UP.

yeah but they also look like shit with it

Post photos of real women, instead of two plastic dolls with a lot of surgeries.

You probably are less special than you think you are, so as lovable as many others

we complained that they were prunes....now they are sluts... and we complain.

9/10 of all women are unattractive. Go to rural america and you'll see disgusting wal mart white trash running the streets and same with rural asia.

Go to Hong Kong or a rich city like I did and you see asian goddesses everywhere and fall in love every day. I'm sure it's likewise in a big city like NYC or London too.

White women will be replaced in time. Artificial incubation will remove their need to exist.

this is a high value black woman and tbqh she's still ugly

HA i fucking knew it

You just showed your complete lack of experience in this post. You've never been to Asia in your life.

That fucking couple in the BINGO square with the matching sweats.
That guy is about to have the best sex of his fucking life.
Too bad he's got white boi stamina.

>the chad on the right

Only after a thousand BBCs

Well, you have to compete with these Bong beauties, I guess all races fall short, eh Nigel?

Ben Franklin spoke on the topic. Who can disagree with Ben Franklin?

Criminally underrated aussiebro.

>Red(yellow)
being this retarded

Asian women are like angels. They must be protected.

if she had light eyes you'd think she was exotic. literally the only thing wrong with that woman.

She looks like Amanda Bynes.
Look how that turned out.

Cherry picking, here's a real English rose.

>being proud of sleeping with married women

Hell will be nice and toasty for you.

if you dont know what an average is, tell me instead of posting this retarded post. no shame

>9/10 of all women are unattractive
This is why the cosmetics industry is making 12 billion a year.

MGTOW is not marrying, toasty roastie. Avoiding cunts like you and finding superior women to marry and breed with is sane white male behavior.

>Too bad he's got white boi stamina
Lol blacks are so insecure, all they have is lies about 'muh dik' because they have literally no other catch other than 'muh thug life'
Enjoy your cage/premature death nugget.

It's a meme discussion. I've met and worked with plenty of nice Asian and white women. There's also shit tier as well, you have to filter through it all.

>muh white legacy
Don't marry some Asian chick that looks like shit and has medical issues. Same with white women, it'll just pass down.

only kikes push the asian meme. you are now aware of a great redpill: Sup Forums is 60% kikes.

mostly from asians and asian americans. look it up

Refugees Welcome.

Not an argument.

At this point I'd take a 6/10+ Girl of any race. Dear lord my life is depressing.

very nice.

Then your children hate you forever because you gave them shit-tier genes.