Why does someone with a seemingly genius level IQ spend so much time arguing with retards on the internet?

Why does someone with a seemingly genius level IQ spend so much time arguing with retards on the internet?

destiny is just your average joe. if he was a genius he wouldn't be playing league of legends

did you just imply Destiny is a genius? He is literally compensating for his height

IQ tests measure skills like pattern recognition, analysis, logic, memory, etc. They do NOT measure good judgement, emotional intelligence, or other qualities that matter more in social settings.

>seemingly
because hes a tard

why is destiny so smart? how does he keep btfo'ing us??? aren't there any smart people in the alt-right???

He's really good with terminology. He is shit tier at making a case.

>if he was a genius he wouldn't be failing at league of legends
FTFY

IQ isn't what people think it is. Think of it like a firearm caliber: Too small and it's useless, too large and it's impractical. Geniuses are just as liable to solve the world's problems as to go insane over the endless things they could ruminate on.

t. Naglieri/CogAT tested at 140-145 range

>Sup Forums indirectly shills for this guy without realizing

Every time
You're all fucking idiots

>Confusing autism with genius

Hello retard.

because his "case" is just centrism

it's hard to rile people up or get them as emotional for the logical status quo as someone screaming white genocide we are all oppressed rise up rise up

He’s as dumb as a nigger

You're a smart guy.

he is very dumb, user. Guy can't even make his own views clear

perma stuck in diamond 5 too. im p3 and i dont try at all. how sad

You can always identify a man who is terrified of his own ignorance by how loudly he trumpets his intellect. The prodigiously intelligent don't do this.

He just has low ambition in life. He has the tools, but no motivation to put them to good use. Imagine what he could do for us if he was on our side.

He used to be right wing as fuck and his mother is a huge Trump supporter. He grew up very religious. Also he would not be considered white by you since he's half cuban.

And all I wanted in life was to play college football, fuck redheads, and snort lines of cocaine.

Nature is a practical joker.

i knew he looked weird

I saw a ghetto nigger bitch test at a 145 IQ, but it didn't stop her from being a dumb coon.

Destiny's IQ won't stop him from being a snarky manlet cuckboi.