Go see Death Wish, famalam

Death Wish is a pro-gun movie featuring a white guy taking revenge on dindus. Predictably, critics hate it and audiences love it. I'll bet Rotten Tomatoes doesn't delete the critics' ideologically-tinted reviews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ge2Slg56FI
youtube.com/watch?v=1L2_jgZQRNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would, but stupid faggot hollywood casting directors did a shit job.

The appeal was a guy who was an average man, went berserk and full vigilante. Not a ripped and already intimidating action film star.

Lmao Since when is Bruce Willis
“Ripped”?

>Bruce Willis
>ripped
>intimidating
You afraid of scrunchy faced old men or something, user? I love the originals, but I don't much care for Bruce so I'll probably skip it.

Hollywood doesn't want you to protect your family. How can this even be funded?

Willis screams regular dude to me, that's why he finishes all his movies half dead all bloodied and bruised.

If the critics hate it then it has my approval.

GO SEE DEATH WISH FOR SURE.

I saw it last night and obviously loved the message (extremely pro-gun, police are mostly OK people but they can't possibly keep you safe, justice is sweet), but it was actually a pretty good film on it's own accord. Good action, good acting, tight pacing, clever cinematography, great soundtrack.

I finished the movie and thought to myself "wow, the (((corporate MSM))) is going to have some serious problems with this film... and so i go on Rotten Tomatoes and unsurprisingly see OP's pic related. Every review is just bitching about "wrong movie at the wrong time", "the nra made a movie", "alt-right fantasy film", etc.

Go buy a gun and then go see Death Wish.

You're a fucking retard. Bruce plays a quiet surgeon who has never held a gun before and he does a great job at it.

Hopefully it will be REALLY GOOD!!!!

Like movies used to be...

is this thread an ad?

OY VEY DELET

Might go see it on a Tuesday

The original actor for the old movies was a ripped action movie star you stupid faggot

Faggot

>You afraid of scrunchy faced old men or something

liberals certainly are

Why so a White person is the final boss in a predominately 84% Black?

>Death Wish
audience gave it 85% but the only reviews you see in the preview are 2 stars.
>hmm

Director is Jewish.

It's funny because it's a remake. At the time the original film came out, it actually spawned real life vigilantes in NYC where crime was rampant and police were out numbered. The news back then hailed these people as heroes. The idea of vigilante justice portrayed in the original also gave birth to the "Guardian Angels" that would ride the subways and patrol the neighborhoods at the time. They were considered godsends as well.

directed by (((eli roth)))

how do you reconcile this?

>Those last few seconds

Do you see a sign outside that says "DEAD NIGGER STORAGE"?

sure you aren't thinking of falling down?

No doubt.

(((Zieben)))

>Death Wish is playing now
>We Wuz Kangs is still talking up 100% of the 3d and premium movie screens in theaters around here.
Why am I not surprised.

my bad, meant to reply to

why don't you listen to the critics goyim

Eh, Charles Bronson was pretty buff for the time.

the original death wish movies are great, 3 is probably the most red pilled of them all

>degenerates taking over downtown
>no go zone
>no one is doing anything to help the locals
>one man and his ragtag group of rebels completely ethnically cleanse the inner city

Woops. I guess this reply was unnecessary.

Bruce Willis has phoned it in for years now, it should have been someone else

NYer here, That scene is fake and gay. When that subway style was in effect, no car was ever that clean.
Also, most trains have at least one paper cup or one newspaper sheet, on the floor, as mandated by the NYC code of a shitty city.

Recent trains have been an improvement with the metal that is resistant to ink, but the street artists have discovered that scratching the wall with a scratch pad will yield permanent "art".

Also, kids, if you gonna shoot, police your brass. Revolver is a better gun for CC anyway.

mixes his whites with his colored gets pink.

Nice. I plan on seeing it this weekend. I haven't been to a movie theater in nearly a decade now.
True. Bronson played the roles of both a champagne liberal (pre-tragedy) and a pissed off vigilante (post-tragedy) very well. I doubt Willis can pull off the former of the two roles.
Even though this one's set in the fucking ghetto, I doubt they'll show more than a few niggers getting gunned down, either. The original's dead count was 90% nogs and kikes, and that was in NYC.

Sauce?

Ok, how you explain this then?

>b-but Sup Forums told me all critics are commie loving traitors!

Stalin hated fags, he wasn't a "real" commie

is Death Wish /our movie/?

just saw death wish

white mans movie

id fuck the daughter right in the pussy

Most muslims hate them too, libs have exactly zero problem with that.

can't. theater cucked out. ain't driving long distance to see it elsewhere.

You fucking retard. Charles Bronson was more ripped than Bruce Willis

congrats, you noticed that libs perform mental gymnastics

I think I'm going to have to go download the whole series right now.

Not when it comes to Soviets tho.

you missed the point, so i guess you didn't notice

libs hold logically inconsistent views that don't make sense, you pointed it out yourself

also
>pro-gun movie with white guy taking revenge on dindus
>anti-communist movie
quite a difference, not a fair comparison imo

what is the procedure if you shoot and kill one or more persons in a self-defence situation?
are you legally supposed to call the cops or can you just walk away like that

if everything is legal and you are legally allowed to carry a firearm then you have to call it in. if theres some illegal aspect to it (its self defense but you cant legally own a firearm) your best bet would be to pick up the shell casings and leave.

In case you're considering watching Annihilation instead...

It's actually a good movie but it does have a main character white woman cheating on her white husband with a black man. So take that into consideration I suppose.

Bump for point surge

im surprised a major production movie would have bestiality in it.

I've seen 2 movies in a theater in the past 10 years, but I'll definitely see Death Wish.

Glad to hear it's not some SJW abomination.

The movie is about the laws of nature being bent and broken. I'm still not really sure what happened to this guy.

same

>kills criminals in chicago
>all the criminals in commercials are white

Are all the criminals actually white except like one or two?

Tell us Sup Forums

They're counting on nobody having been to Shitcongo.

>director
>Jewish
A bit redundant honestly.

Black criminals is racist bro. Get with the current year.

Ima bust you up mister!

a classic

>and also suffers from incredibly bad timing
>letting your judgement of a movie be influenced by recent events, that concern just you and your country.
I swear these critics are fucking retarded. But they gave black panther 100% so we already knew that.

Praise be it sounds like it's going to be good and dodged and weaved the establishments toxic touch.
One of the best scenes of the movie.
gorgeous guns damn Germans know what they're doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ge2Slg56FI

He's pretty funny tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=1L2_jgZQRNY

Bruce was also born in Germany I'm pretty sure.
He's old stock Deutscher whey they were still chads.
Basically Arnie's generation was the last hope.

this is a complete lie. one of the main criminals is a nigger running a neighborhood gang and hes in the trailer. there's a pretty even distribution of criminals by race though. obviously they're not going to intentionally make every criminal black to reflect statistics.

bruce at it again
race war now

Bruce Willis is great but I prefer the original and older movies in general. Charles Bronson really nailed the regular guy look. Just a bit hispanic but this was decades before America's Liberal Democrats worked their kike magic on them.

notice how the entire neighborhood gives paul kersey a standing ovation Sup Forums.
would you ever see that in a movie today? (or even in real life?), we ally with criminals now, and fight to defend them.
think of how this scene would be seen today.. charles bronson just executed a black youth in cold blood, for just stealing his camera... and he got a literal standing ovation.

the kids who grew up watching (((scorcese))) movies are the criminals of today, and the ones who grew up watching death wish are the cops trying to catch them.

>a white guy taking revenge on dindus
No, it's a white guy taking revenge on other white guys.

Stop shilling for (((Hollywood))). Even if they make movies we would like to watch, the money is feeding the enemy. Try to grow out of passive entertainment, or if you can't, at least play games, with elements of skill and team-building, where there's no central control of distribution to ensure that your money flows ever leftward.