Have you ever wondered what it must like to be born in Asia?

Imagine growing up in a homogenous society like Japan or Taiwan or South Korea, growing up surrounded by people just like you and not feeling a siege mentality about your own kind being replaced around you and you culture and history being assaulted and dismantled at all times by the media. What would your life have been like? Would you have been able to focus more on your own career or personal aspirations, or would you still have felt the need to affiliate with groups or people advocating for the preservation of what you love? Is nationalism conditional or is it inherent in a person's very soul from when they are born?

Basically, what would the asian you be like?

I’d kill myself because I wouldn’t be white

Would you truly care though? I don't think any asian man has ever killed himself because of not being white besides Elliot Roger.

I might have a short hikkikormori stage, but id still go about my life pursuing whatever

Or just about any eastern Europe country?

I think the supreme gentleman committed sudoku cause he wanted to pussy out, and had a super messiah complex. Still dosen't dispute the fact he's a happa

yeah, it must suck to have a government that doesn't actively try to fuck their citizens on a daily basis

I grew up in 99.8%? White country. You don't think about shit skins at all. In fact, you would realize that most "whites" in the US are shit skins. When I was a kid, asians were considered nigger tier. I was ok with them, but people treated them like shit. And I mean there is less than 1% of them around anyway. Nogs are fucking ugly if you've never seen one before. I saw a nog for a first time and cried.

Im gonna say its in the soul. America has some nationalism issues with the minorities due to the fact of regressibe liberalism, but there are still right winged ones. Hell, even most Canada lost its identity to trudeau, but that hasnt stopped the faithful.

dude how old are you and where did you grow up? there are no 99% white countries today.

Belarus. I'm mid 40s. We had one Asian girl in school. A few Bulgarians were considered niggers. I think it was upwards of 99% white at the time. It's very white now too. I could tell difference just by looking at you if you were Lithuanian, Russian, etc. Southern Europe was niggers. Real niggers were non existent. I saw the first nigger when I was maybe 5. I cried.

The sooner Germanic protestants die, the better.

Conditional and inherent, depending on the person. Though Nationalism is almost always a direct response to left-wing ideologies or certain entities that threaten a nation in some manner.

Just look at the U.S. during WW2, or even the U.S. after 9/11. Although both instances were deceitful in nature, we were definitely united.

Are there really hardcore rightwing nationalist type people in Canada? I'm asking honestly because it's difficult for me to imagine from he Canada I've seen in media and online.

It would be like growing up in any homogeneous society that isn't Israel.

PROBLEMATIC and OPPRESSIVE

Dunno, but I’d fuck that shiny suited twink into next week.

Yeah there just not a lot in the heavy metropolitan areas. Most canadian conservatives uphold christian and conservative french canadian values.

I would want to be pinoy. Every pinoy i know is a chad who drowns in white pussy. They can dance, they can rap, they can do math, they can build rockets. Filipinos are the best, i admire them so much. Even hitler and cortez qdmired a pinoys.

well they are the most powerful race after all

>What would your life have been like?
hard to say. I dropped out of highschool at 16 and drestoryed myself with weed, lsd, cocaine, alcohol and amphetamine and still managed to learn how to code software, run multiple businesses including my own and garner an income of anywhere from 7 to 10k a month with almost unlimited potential to increase my monthly take-home, whivh has been steadily increasing every few months. I used to wonder what i could have done if i didn't spend more than a decade being a rootless, self-hating, self-destructive, depressed, vegabond, alcoholic drug abuser, but i cant afford to waste anymore time, you know?

Very true brah

That has nothing to do with the topic...

I grew up in Taiwan, but I'm white. Being a minority was fine

same

I live in a 97% white town in England. Although I live near the downtown area where we get all the 3% of our multiculturalism and my university has a few mussies and even less blacks, it's still mostly white. But I'm still extremely concerned about the state of things in the world.

I grew up in North Dakota and a 99% white part of Arizona so no I don't ever wonder that.

fuck you

>Asia

Sorry mate. What percentage is the place where you live? And have you ever had any bad experiences with people there?

Japan is awesome, as long as you don't have the miserable "salaryman" or hikikomori mentalities. Good food, beautiful women (not naturally, but they all have good fashion sense), interesting history, and the best version of Buddhism.

That said, I would almost prefer to be a white guy in Japan, because you get noticed, and girls are interested in you instantly. Plus, you don't have the mentality of working yourself to death or being a shut in.

The drawback of Japan is how indirect the culture is. People will be nice to your face, but then they might actually strongly dislike you. You never know, and that can make you paranoid when you start questioning who your actual friends are.

I don't like Korea, but it actually has the opposite vices and virtues. The people can be extremely fucking rude, and Seoul can actually be a dangerous place. The country has all sorts of issues, like exploitation of sex workers, drug addiction, and terrible fucking pop music.
That said, they have one huge advantage: besides typically being rude, they're also very friendly, and when they're friendly they MEAN it. You don't have to question their sincerity.

Never been to Taiwan, but I hear it's nice. Like Chinese culture, but more polite and reserved because of the Japanese influence.

I don't need to wonder what it's like to have a small dick and parents who don't love me.

>slav
>says Americans aren't white
Wew lad

It would be the same as growing up in Southern or eastern Europe. Not all of Europe has lost its mind American.

NO

Here is the problem. There is no such thing as white when all you have is white people. You are proving my point. We called blacks darker people like Bulgarians or Georgians. They are white in the US.