A question for ammosexuals

If gun control leads to an Orwellian society, then why haven't Britain and Germany become dictatorships yet?

> B-B-BUT THEY BANNED HATE SPEECH

Banning hate/incorrect speech is called "being a decent human being" and not present in actual dictatorships. Try again

>Orwellian society
>dictatorship
Not the same thing faggot.

did you miss the UK saying "lolnope" to their constituents when they voted for something their leadership didn't want?

How much further do you need before it becomes a creepy dictatorship?

The people were idiots swayed by UKIP (who wants a real Orwellian society) so the government had to stop the people from choosing something that might hurt them and hurt the European Union

This Orewellian enough for you Ashido?

You've posted this shit for weeks and just get laughed at. You are either clueless or take pleasure in being abused.

>meme flag boku no hero meme
>this time it will finally be funny

sage is a nice herb

I was gonna argue with her but will bump for lewd Ashidos

This is such a ridiculous run-on sentence I can't even... It doesn't matter what you think happened. The people spoke and their voice needs to be heard.

You can own guns in UK. All semi-autos are .22 lr though, you can get a bolt action rifle though in practically any cartridge they have here in the US.

>Banning hate/incorrect speech is called "being a decent human being" and not present in actual dictatorships. Try again
There's nothing decent about being silent to rape gangs and racial crimes targeting whites.

>shadman

>There's nothing decent about being silent to rape gangs and racial crimes targeting whites.

i would like the british for taking leftism overboard and further redpilling my based country

Fuck off.

When you get more jail time for a facebook post than for raping a child or stabbing an old lady, yeah that sounds pretty Orwellian.

>_ot prese_t i_ actual dictatorships
chi_a literally ba__ed the letter "_" rece_tly, try agai_

That's not true, the police departments for both crimes work differently to present charges to criminals who do either one of them

>, then why haven't Britain and Germany become dictatorships yet?
Britain has, Germany has one of the highest gun ownership rates of the world.

Oh look, it's a picture of that thing. Surely this is a retard thread made by retards.

WHAT THE FUCK

Because America has been the last bastion of freedom in the world. If America falls the rest of the world will go NWO within 3 years

>the government isn't a dictatorship, it just rules with no consideration for voters. Oh it's totally benevolent though

Sure doesn't feel that way from here. Wondering if I should off myself before they ban that too.

>we didnt like the outcome so we changed it
you are going to cause riots if you dont fuck off.

>"being a decent human being"
How exactly do you consider sending men armed with guns to use physical violence (up to and including electrocution, beatings, use of chemical weapons, and serious injury by firearm) to remove someone from their home, imprison them, destroy them financially, harming that person's entire family, and subjecting them to months or years of brutal incarceration . . . all because they said insulted someone . . . "decent"?

Those aren't real countries ya dingus
If the UK started making civil rights violations the USA would steamroll through on the pretense of a police action and start building bridges and hospitals.
Then after we hand UK the bill for the unneeded public works projects we occupy them indefinitely

I would seriously love to evict every single leftists from this country and erect an energy dome from coast to coast, northern border to southern border.
Only way to prevent the US’ fall at the moment.

Why should the government decide what we can't say?

>incorrect speech
>he doesn't realize how Orwellian that sounds and is
>boku no hero shit

There was a man in England who was arrested for calling someone a monkey on reddit. They have no rights.

>Banning hate/incorrect speech is called "being a decent human being"
Orwellian bootlicker detected. Keep paving that road to hell.

Sometimes, people say dangerous things that might negatively affect others. For example, criticizing Mohammed (the prophet in Islam) might strain relations between the country where the crime was done, and the ENTIRE FUCKING Middle East. It helps to prevent things like war and discontent

Oh well, should be careful with what he says online; act tough on the Internet and then get your ass rightfully handed to you. Not bad

What the actual fuck