We must say no to protectionism

>We must say no to protectionism.

>Pursuing protectionism is like locking oneself in a dark room.

>No one will emerge as a winner in a trade war.

- Xi Jinping

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2104580/xi-jinpings-troubled-early-years-are-detailed-communist-party
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice to know who you're quoting, but why?

>dumps steel on the global market
>don't be protectionist goy
>let us put your industries out of business

Who fucking cares? Let's just get it on world wide. It's going to happen eventually. We have been on a collision course with WWIII for a long time now. I say, let the missiles fly already, I can't take much more edging.

This. It’s all so tiresome.

>tariffs for thee but not for me
ah yes

>My father’s faith in communism was unshaken, and he always believed our party was great, righteous and glorious.

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2104580/xi-jinpings-troubled-early-years-are-detailed-communist-party

>he says while pursuing his own protectionist policies

>retarded chink trying to push his garbage

The strongman now presiding over China failed nine times to join the Communist Party as a young man before finally being accepted.

Nine times.

>Retarded
>Most powerful man in the world.
What have you accomplished, user?

Probably shitposting on Sup Forums.

y-you mean six packs are gonna cost an extra penny? New cars are gonna cost 175 more dollars? Just cuck my shit up then!

much more than you, and to me, your hero worth nothing

I'm pretty sure Xi has read all the Mao's books. What an achievement.

why all you chinks always leave the chinese paradise at the first opportunity you have?
is it really that shitty there?

I despise China, but have to admire Xi. He apparently really lived in a cave as a child and that's not some commie propaganda.

Kid like that becoming leader of his country is impressive.

Yeah, just like w the Jews, do the opposites of whatever this guy says

>do as I say, not as I do
>t. arch-protectionist
Good luck generating the internal demand necessary to consume all those manufactures you are producing. Shutting China out of western markets has historically marked the turning point at which it politically crumbles from civil unrest.

Says the leader of the most protectionist major world economy.

>Plea dront do what we do, it not fair!

Fuckin chink at full hypocrisy levels

then stop flooding us with your dogshit steel while polluting like a tire fire. the only reason they can produce cheaper goods is because they are antpeople who treat their citizens and the planet as totally expendable resources--no health regulations, no safety regulations, lie on the material spec sheets to dupe US consumers of the inferior poisonous shit they're buying. i'd be fine with a 300% tariff against these fucking bugmen.