Why do so many people hate Goku now? He's so adorable and fun

Why do so many people hate Goku now? He's so adorable and fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmfyp_4JpUE
youtube.com/watch?v=zdr55ZJNq2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Super ruin his character

There's something about him, Goten and Gohan that makes them impossible to dislike for me.

dubfags obviously just look at this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=fmfyp_4JpUE

those fags think goku is some sort of messiah when in reality since day one he has always been a funny guy who likes fighting

Also, Nozawa's voice suits his character better.

Super has forced hundreds of thousands of dubfags to confront that there was differences from what they watched and the original product.

It was adorable when he was a child. Now as a man in his mid 40s its just quite sad.

You know that uncomfortable feeling when think about your parents having sex and it's not your fetish?

That's the feeling people get whenever they see Akira Toriyama fellate Goku every week on screen.

I was waiting for him to say he's the terror that flaps in the night.

He lost all the charm he had as a kid

Best boy can't be ruined, not even Super can do it

>voiced by Arai Satomi 2.0

No you idiot the he was always just a guy that wanted to fight other strong people just to get stronger.
But like this user posted the english dub totally changed his character to be a bootleg Japanese superman for Merican audiences.
youtube.com/watch?v=zdr55ZJNq2k

Yeah I know Son Goku character, but super is a flanderization of him, Goku is the type of guy who doesn't want people to get hurt from his battle autism and he does care about his friends other wise he wouldn't get pissed off when Krillin died. That whole Son Goku wanting to fight strong guys just because hes a Sayian is a shitty excuse of course he wants to test his strength hes a martial artist so does Tien, Yamcha and Krillin.

Goku's the hope of the universe right now.

Ok, I see your point but could you say that Zamasu and Zeno were his fault or just consequence of his fighting autism. Plus back in Z Goku put the entire earth on the line on a risky gamble on Gohan just because he thought his son had the same fighting spirit as him and barely pulled through.

>those fags think goku is some sort of messiah when in reality since day one he has always been a funny guy who likes fighting
Goku was always a heroic figure. Including a messiah methaphor during dragon ball. The argument that Goku is a anti-hero is what people come up with to excuse super bad writing.

I thought hating Goku was more of the thing for kids in the 90s and 00s?

It was only after I watched DB, DBZ through, fully, end to end, that I realized why Goku was the hero. Not because he's a messiah, but because he is Goku, and he's an exemplarary of the goodness in the hearts of people, if they can only reach out and touch it.

It took me a bit of growing to realize why Vegeta finally realized, and accepted that Goku was better, at the end of the Buu saga. It's not what can do what counts, but what you are willing to do.

In a sense, it's that anyone can be a hero, everyday they can be a hero in their own lives, and the lives of others. There is a reason why Mr Satan's statue stands rightfully besides Goku's.

Kai's dub fixed it.

Unless you're not an alien/android/god/Goku's best friend, then you can train your mind, body, and spirit constantly, be willing to lay it all on the line for the sake of all that is good, and then fail pathetically.

Yeah she makes really good jobber sounding ATATATA'S and screams

This is Sup Forums. People will shitpost about anything even if they like it.

Because Super gave him a flaw that's really tiresome and turns him into just another shonen MC who waits till the last moment to go "It's time to use...that...: I'm pretty sure the whole point of it is that his God powers have gone to his head so he's gotten sort of numbed to the risks of battle but it's effecting how he approaches people he has to beat and it's making his fights suck ass.

DBZ Goku did everything with a lot more gusto and really had no problem just crushing people. Super Goku plays around.

Goku is more arrogant than ever before because he is at the top of his universe. His carefreeness was highlighted in RoF.

Never liked Goku excluding DB.Vegeta was always my favourite post Saiyan arc.

Dude just let Vegeta go lol I need to fight him again

I like Vegeta more too, but I have given up on him. He will never actually be stronger then Goku ;_;

Because Super makes him a retard and ruins his character. Nobody hates DB/Z Goku.

Goku was a retard since late DB
>lets Piccolo go
>lets Vegeta go
>stays on exploding Namek to fight Frieza and gives a ruthless space tyrant some ki so he can survive
>lets Vegeta live on Earth
>lets Gero finish his Androids
>lets Vegeta live even after he helps Cell reach perfection
>gives Cell a senzu
>doesn't kill Buu during his day on Earth because he wanted to give Gohan a chance to become stronger
Are people just ignoring all of this due to nostalgia?