>you can't

Inb4 edgy templarps

Jesus wasn't jewish

Prove me wrong

>you can't

>Jesus would literally not be allowed in the ethnostate

Good. Semitic religions are trash.

We have an actual image of Jesus and he looked nothing like that

Jesus was a Jew, Jews are not white. You have been proven wrong.

Apparently he was cross-eyed too.

>a non-white wouldn't be allowed to live as a citizen in a all-white state
so what? what's the problem.

jesus would be living in a middle-eastern ethnostate, just like chinese live in a chinese ethnostate, japanese in a japanese one, vietnamese in a vietnamese one, koreans in a korean one, malaysians in a malaysian one, ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC so fucking what?

is this supposed to "trigger" or "bait" people? terrible attempt. try harder.

not all arab people look the same you fucking racist

Jesus was based on one or more Palestinian/Arab Jewish messianic cult leaders.

>doesn't understand the etymology of "jew"
>can't correlate understanding of etymology of "Jew" with biblical history
>comments anyway

You're literally a subhuman.

Checkd

Jesus wasn't Jewish

I just find it funny that a lot of altright people pray to a guy that wouldn't be allowed in their fantasy country.

Jesus is clearly an Anglo.
WE WUZ ISRALITES N SHIET

he looks like a spaniard imo

This! If you don't worship a fucking tree you're a subhuman.

Jesus was ethnically pure levantese.
The levant was the homeland of the Phoenicians.
Phoenician is the root language of the Greeks and the founders of Carthage.
Greeks began western civilization and the Romans and Phoenicians fought for centuries.
If you accept Jesus as nonwhite you accept the base of western civilization and the greatest ever enemy of Rome as nonwhite.
Correct. Nigger Jesus is literally a model by an israeli jew archaeologist.

jesus was an ashkenazi?

WHOOPS!
I meant wasns't a
kek

Sorry bro. Kek spoke.

Check these fggt

>Jesus would literally not be allowed in the ethnostate
Good.

El goblino jesus

There were no Ashkenazis back then. Wtf are you people talking about? Lolololol

So now you believe in an ancient egyptian god?

But still Jesus is donor of superior morality, which is unknown to kikes.

>JIDF thread

I heard Christians were killed in Egypt and Syria, personally i think all Christians should have a free haven in Europe.

I believe that there are lesser gods.

I believe that gods like atlas and Prometheus and, more recently, Kek exist in a psychic realm that our sub conscious and unconscious can access.

But the true God, the holy trinity exists on all planes, material (Christ), intellectual (the father), and spiritual (the Holy Spirit).

I don't pray to Kek, nor do I expect him to save me from my sin.

phoenicians were semites dumbass every dna test proves that

back when middle easterns where whites

>t. Jamal Gomez.
There's forgiveness in the heart of Christ even for heathens such as yourself, kike.

Nice meme brainlet, just goes to show you can't process any ideas that cant be expressed outside of a still strawman image on an anime forum.

Have fun burning in hell while the elect live in only pure and true ethnostate with Christ.

"Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord : though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool. If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land; but if you refuse and rebel, you shall be eaten by the sword; for the mouth of the Lord has spoken."
Isaiah 1:18-20

No OP.

Jesus looked like pic related. It's a proven wonder. The shroud of turin had pollen of that area where he died, had blood stains with markers of stress hormones, even the pollen of the thorn crow he had on his face. All discovered in the shroud.

Nobody can explain how the shroud got created, the most scientific explanation was that he bursted out, relasing gamma rays. There are hundreds of people who "ascended"like that around the world, the most in the buddhist and ancient indian world. Real enlightenment and connection with the cosmos and all it's secrets holds the bigest powers and secret.

Open your fucking mind.

Jesus was crusified cuz he had a psychosis

Prove me wrong

Protip: You can't.

>European civilization is a result of semites
Based Israeli archaeologists.

>Semitic religions are trash
Only from a J*phetite point of view, if you're a Semite then you're God's Chosen people and the ruler of the World.

shroud of turn is a disproven meme from the middle ages

I didnt say that but yes greeks borrowed from semites u retared storm weeeney

This meme got disproven again it is in fact real. Look stuff up before you reply, heathen.

Good, I wouldn't want that Middle Eastern shit in my ethno state anyways.

> tee hee im a librul lets defend for no reason whatsever a religion that burns fags. i dont give a shit about mudslims but tv told me disliking them is raycis so im going to pretend i like them

He was genetically related to Armenians

How many times must this be debunked
You kikes killed him you know he did not look like this

Yeshuah was a Semitic shitskin crucified and put on a stick by my ancestors, I know, we also destroyed tge Jews massacred tgem and enslaved them.

It's said that some persians are hebrew

Mind blowing. He didn't not speak English too. Unlike in your Bible, he spoke Aramaic, I believe.

Basically, everything the West knows about their Prophet is inaccurate.

Obviously. Why would any sane person let a Jew into their country?

If you looks at ancient egyltiam depictions of Syrians and Libyans they are white as fuck

cool story

To bad for Jesus.

A lot of people in the US know this about Jesus, but ever since atheism really started erupting in my country, people stopped reading The Bible and living their lives based on traditions of Christianity. Many of us have not forgotten though.

What?
We're not confused, the son of God was sent at the right time, it spread with the roman empire into the hands of the lost sheep.

Many of "us" arent christian, your sandnigger cult will end soon.

Why did that Chink pretend to be white so hard?
I realized you Amerimutts never had any idea of what is whiteness.

Kys sandnigger cult

>he actually believes it

There is no support base for christianity, nationaliats detest it so do communist, had a long run 1,600 year streak.

seek help

I don't need help, just educating the few who think a sand nigger cukt us distinct, true, and "white" western.

It's literally who we are, the real challenge began there.
You might call it a cult in some meaningless desert but the events there were indicative of the world for the next 2000 years now we're here at the end times.

No, its absolutely nothing.

The blood on the shroud is Rh negative. We are a separate species.

Jesus is a divine being who existed before the earth.

No one listens. Tribe of david, light skinned. The heebs are not niggereastern.

Where did those large new scratch marks come from?

Jews are not arabs. That looks like a crusade left over.

Statement is inaccurate.

Jesus was probably a little lighter then said picture. Nappy hair is probably right tho.

> you’re correct, by most people’s standards he wouldn’t, once he started performing miracles I’m sure they’d let him in to preach the good word to a bunch of racists tho, as long as he entertained them and turned some water to wine or some shit

This is probably pretty close.

He can come visit. Because he is a calm, rational person.

You fucking people.

The way Jesus checkmated satan is so beautiful.

Remember Jesus was murdered by his own people. He was too good to live even among the people who had been awaiting his birth for a thousand years.

Not a correct statement

Logical fallacy. Prove you are not a cuck. You cant.

Wrong. You shut off the documentary when you heard wgat you wanted.

Gods are allowed in the ethnostate.

rofl the shroud of Turin is of Jaques De Molay the templar only morons would think it was on a person that never existed of course you are (((Christian)) so this no question you

You, are, a simpleton.

Yes Hindu Gods the Aryan Gods

Yer dumb

There is only one truth, it's either truth of falsehood of satanic jews

You're saying that like it's a bad thing

And yer wrong.

So what's the problem then?

he also said turn the other cheek and let muhmad rape you

Prove it, not say it. You must disprove a mountain of facts.

A mountain of facts of what that an incestual zombie space jew that got his own mother prego is God? Are you being serious right now?

Wiruses.