Musaigen no Phantom World

Let's talk about Haruhiko's mother.

was she really a huge dumb slut? It's the only way I can interpret it after watching it..

Details

I'm assuming a classic Hitozuma here since Haruhiko's father seems to never be home even back when they were together..

God she's so fucking hot.

The woman fed up with it left home and abandoned Haruhiko..

i was under the impression that she's a fake

Haruhiko did say that she indeed abandoned him

She seemed to have left for another man and marry him right after as Haruhiko seems to know about it. (this solidifies the theory that she was indeed cheating)

she was Enigma here, but I will assume what she's saying is true to gain Haruhiko's trust.. Enigma has access to her memories after all

She have since split up with the man. How long the marriage lasted is unknown.

Now, two years prior to the current timeline, she married yet again ANOTHER MAN. The guy seems to be decent at least.

The guy mentioned that she have complicated circumstances that he doesn't want to ask about.

Would you forgive her if you were Haruhiko, Sup Forums ?

She was wrought with guilt and felt that she had no right to her son now.

Haruhiko forgave her after waking up from the hospital bed.

Am I the only one who was hoping Haruhiko and fake Mom would stay together?

If it wasn't for the fake mom, they wouldn't have had a closure

She left him all alone without a mother while she was cooking delicious meals for her new lover and using her body to please him in unimaginable ways. While he was sick and alone, crying from loneliness feeling unwell and having to give himself bitter medicine, she was down on her knees licking her husband's shaft and rubbing her huge milf ass in his face and letting him taste her sweet love juices.

Fuck no

I would have made her clean my cock every morning. that's what she's good at anyway

I would, but I wouldn't welcome her into my life.

only if she would let me eviscerate her backside

Kaa-sans deserve a second a chance. She made a mistake and she is sorry for it. She truly loves you.

>Kaa-sans deserve a second a chance. She made a mistake and she is sorry for it. She truly loves you.
Don't forget they're the reason you have to live through your shitty life.

Probably. Holding onto hatred isn't healthy. But I wouldn't let her back into my life at all. I'd forgive her but tell her I don't want to see her again.

>was she really a huge dumb slut?
All mothers are, including yours.

look at these faggots acting like they wouldn't crawl into that she devil's bosom first change they get

I'd forgive her, but I can't imagine I'd be able to have a normal relationship with her. Yeah, holding on to hate is hard after awhile, but you just don't forget the parent that abandoned you.