Eating frozen food & fast food when you can be making tasty, cheap, home-cooked meals for you and your imouto

>eating frozen food & fast food when you can be making tasty, cheap, home-cooked meals for you and your imouto

Why don't you learn how to cook, Sup Forums?

too lazy

I made some potato salad one time

I dont have an imouto so why bother?

I'm doing that right now. Here's a tip: bell peppers in beef stew is just strange. Don't do it.

all I need to do now is abduct an imouto

But I do? If you're going to complain about any board no making their own food it should be /ck/.

i put scrambled eggs with some curry leaves, ginger, etc and mix it with rice in a pan, with some soy sauce as well.

I hope onii chan gets to go to cooking school or something in the second season he really deserves it
I also hope he gets to fuck that fine ass female coworker of his

I can boil spaghetti and dump a jar of ragu on it

For me and my imouto it's the mcchicken. The best fast food sandwich.

I already cook every night for my imouto. She is very underweight and I'm very worried so I put extra calories in her food.

personally i love them, my stew is usually potatoes, beef, onions, peppers, and habaneros

>spoiler
Just ask your parents to procreate and assure them that you'll be the one to take care of her so that they won't worry about another mouth to feed.

Takes too long to cook so I usually just eat heat up meals or sandwiches.

you should do meal prep days

is not that it takes too long but the mess you have to clean and all those dishes
im just lazy

But I do and I can. I also bake.

But I do how to cook. I cook daily, it's a lot of fun.

Kidnap a loli and problem solved

How is this anime or manga related?

I'm the middle child with am imouto and otouto. I moved out so all I cook for one is ezpz hambaga helper, tuna helper or some homemade ghetto asian dish + rice that I watched my mom used to make because we were poor fobs.

Watch dem carbs tho, its how I remained a skellington

Already know how to cook but I live alone and whenever I visit my family none of my younger siblings appreciate my cooking. Thanks for reminding me how sad I am OP.

I hope you remember to appreciate your parents cooking too since you now know how it feels. Everyone in this thread should.

because I am alone and have no one to cook for

good taste

Because Taihei takes care of Umaru? Have u not watched/read the anime/manga?

My mom died when I was a sophomore in high school, and since my dad was too busy to take care of us, I had to watch over them and cook for them. It was hell, trying to balance social life, homework, taking care of my siblings. My dad probably would have commit suicide if it wasn't for them. It wasn't hard to cook since I would always help my mom but that shit took a toll on me, hell in my senior year I could barely stay awake in classes. Worst part is that they're a bunch of ungrateful shits who don't even care about what I did for them. Now they either eat out or make a poor excuse of a meal at home. At least they're taking care of their health while I'm here suffering from back pain, exhaustion and loneliness.

Because lazy