Lets post the IQ by race curve to dataisbeautiful on reddit

Does anyone have a reddit account? I will create one and Upboat :) the post. We should all do it

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2017/01/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf
gnxp.com/blog/2007/10/james-watson-tells-inconvenient-truth_296.php
humanvarieties.org/about/
reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/81kz3r/iq_distribution_by_race/
reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/81l2m1/nyc_crime_statistics_oc/
reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/new
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for potential

lead the way leaf, but you'll just puss out like you always do

i will upvote

Well, what are you waiting for faggot ?

I support this

I'll give it a vote

IQ by country is also interdasting.

I will upvote. Mass redpilling of plebbit normalfags.

Ill bite

Just post this and see the entire sub flip their shit and ban you and delete the post in under 5min.

ok wait I'll create account. Will this image do?

I have the account. but I need a source for the image

eh its not really beautiful, but have of the posts on that subreddit arent either. i think it would be better without "other" graph

they don't want compilations. Only one graph.

have some cocaine

fuck it, how about this image with this source nationalvanguard.org/2017/01/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

here you go:
www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf

If you're going to post any kind of data driven graph, include the source information. Otherwise it won't be taken seriously.

>but I need a source for the image

I can see this being a difficulty for your average pol user..

use this
gnxp.com/blog/2007/10/james-watson-tells-inconvenient-truth_296.php

looks good in my opinion

will probably get deleted within 5 minutes lol

I'm waiting OP!

also this
humanvarieties.org/about/

this site has a lot of info about race and IQ

Looking forward to reporting this to the mods. Enjoy spending 2 minutes in the new section before it gets deleted.

It's nice but there's no graph. Ok I will post this

nationalvanguard.org/2017/01/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

in a sec

IT'S DATA ARE BEAUTIFUL

Yes, let's all make reddit accounts only for them to instantly be banned

please link to plebbit poast

there you go

I'll be sure to report all of you and get your posts removed instantly. :)

Someone should post the chart with Koko's IQ.

Honest question. How can you hang out on Sup Forums and see all of these statistics and still be a third world worshiper?

Are you a black or a Jew who thinks that it's in your best interest to continue elevating and amplifying the worst elements of society (it's not)?

it's alright, shitskins, it doesn't matter

you idiot, you need to post a picture. not some sketchy website (that comes later).

the title should be

>IQ Distribution by race. (Source in the comments)
Thats where you put a link to that website (hyperlink it to a word)

lmao, one shadowbanned user left a comment that cannot be read

already 6 upboats, keep em coming!!!!!!!!!!!

I just did what the other redditors did

Indoctrination, when done well and on a young enough subject is impossible to override, facts that undermine core beliefs are simply rejected by the ego, it's that or full mental breakdown.

I will wait for the comments to reply

is that why you're all so fucking stupid?

can someone cap the responses and share here

sheesh, 4 comments are shadowbanned

>4 unreadable comments

1 downvote

epically trolling libtard radditors XD

It's deleted from the new page kek

>5 comments

aaaand it's gone

>is that why you're all so fucking stupid?

Yes, so stupid we support our feelings with facts and statistics instead of feelings. Our lives would be easier if we were progressive. But some people aren't able to ignore truth that's in front of their face.

why can't we see the comments? Any reddit expert here?

kek literally all comments are unreadable

s/feelings/views/

*durrr*

keep them coming

reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/81l2m1/nyc_crime_statistics_oc/

I come to Sup Forums because it's fun trolling the alt-right.

White upper middle class gentile from a red flyover state. Think you scapegoat other races and cultures to make you feel better about yourself and your failures.

or, in other words, you work backwards from your conclusions. you feel some certain way, and then you hunt down anything that can affirm those feelings while rejecting things that challenge those feelings. i bet you think this is sceintific. thanks for confirming just how stupid you are

sweet

whats the point in wasting time on a jewed website where 90% of content is censored

plebbit is twatter tier fucked right now, shadowbanning anyone who hasn't been through the thought factories, not realising that they are backing the losing side who are unable to face reality and where that will inevitably lead.

I'm beginning to think the social media sites have gone full kamikaze in some insane attempt to overturn the recent defeats, sad really, many great platforms reduced to safe spaces for weak minds afraid of truth, how will that turn out for them long term I wonder? heh.

somebody post

>ummm........... why is this post being censored?

>MODS?

Your bullies from highschool must have really gotten to you.

they long for home

support, will log in first time in ....6 years

I can't post there, VPN and tor settings prevents me logging in, I only do social media via neighbours wifi, but he's away and router switched off

kek nice comments but this is the post now reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/81l2m1/nyc_crime_statistics_oc/

icebob, you're shadowbanned btw.

>Does anyone have a reddit account?
No, get out

you mean 7?

second account is shadowbanned I guess
he is now too, welp

I made a typo faggot. You read it the way that ws convenient for you but I meant views. I was an anti-racist just a few years ago believe it or not. SJW tier. But the lies just don't hold up (unless you are the sort of person who has no integrity).

hahaha sounds like a plebbitor

no, it is me

Plebbitor

Didn't talk about politics much in school for a reason. You would never know I'm a "liberal" just from looking at me.

alright I'm out, I need to shovel off snow.

reddit sucks.

i mean it sounds real, good job user

>just from looking at me
before going,

Yea, I recognize soyboys easily

You come here to be cucked mentally, cuck.

We did it Sup Forums!

does anyone know why the post is not appearing on the "new" section?

gee, must be all the grateful dead shirts

>projection: the post

you can't guess?

Lol each time I refresh comments disappear

281fishing [score hidden] 27 minutes ago
>A poorly written attempt at using science to justify racism.

Iamdickburns [score hidden] 27 minutes ago
>Yo, scumbag, this “data” is posted in the National Vanguard which is a Neo-Nazi Organzation.

it was funny

Holy fuck all the comments just got exiled in record time. I did not know reddit was actually like you guys memed it to be, I thought the censorship aspect was an exaggeration but nope.

so not only do you work backwards from the conclusion, but you're also a liar
typical of the rightwing i suppose

will upvote. plz post link leafag

Mod from /r/DataIsBeautiful here.

Someone outed you all for this.

You're all just going to end up banned. Like, it's not even going to be difficult for us to rid the sub of you. It's not like we've never seen a brigade before. It's just that it normally comes from /r/The_Donald.

Anyway, have fun. We'll put the sub in brigade mode. AKA many of your posts won't even show up.

>REEEEEE DON'T POST FACTS I DON'T LIKE

Dude you should kill yourself. What was wrong with the original post? Can you prove it wrong?

reddit MUST, i reepeet, MUST BE PROTECTED from hate speech at all time. DISCUSSION MUST NOT BE ALLOWED. we make the think. We sell the thoughts. reddit will NEVER be broken

>Mod from /r/DataIsBeautiful here.
Your probably larping but what do you think about the data? Can data that relates to race and IQ not be posted?

this one is so graphically unappealing. you have 2 curves with completely unequal colored areas. from this graph it shows that black people were severely under surveyed compared to whites. thus leaving doubt in the data presented

reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/new
there's multiples. just upvote and comment on the obvious redpills