Buyfriend Thread

Nendoroids are good civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

nekomagic.com/?p=60922
blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51553765.html
xhamster.com/videos/super-pochaco-figure-bukkake-3987091
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Gift putting that out? And is there any more information on their Roman?

Remember kids: fap before you buy, or you might end up doing things that you will regret.

Fuck nendoroids.

Thoughts on these Raita semen demons?

nekomagic.com/?p=60922

Good Smile is making it easier and easier to.

Their outfits are hideous and the blonde one looks stoned.

Love Raita but don't care for them much.

My order full of miraculously not delayed figures is now being held up by a goddamn keychain set. I don't even want these fucking things; I got them to scalp.

I didn't mean figures, I meant writing ridiculously detailed troll posts in buythreads.

Yunyun nendo up for preorder, so i ordered her and Aoba that i was putting off. Glad that they both have shitty GSC bonuses so i wasnt tempted to spend an extra 9k each + individual shipping.

i just cant seem to shrink my preorder list from 12-15 for some reason

Where did she bin?

Not really sure how to feel about this.

Fapping won't stop you buying, it's just delays the purchase.
source: me

I want to know this too.

You must have creepy fetish to decide buying of play arts by fapping

Bad job on the face.

Has translucent pvc ever looked good. Jesus christ.

Mild disappointment sounds about right. The face is off and as usual semi-transparent plastic looks like shit but aside from that it's not awful and the base has a modicum of effort put into it. Is it cheap?

With the huge influx of Megumi figures it might just bin. Hestia had too many and most binned and I bet you some of the Rem's once they're available will bin too.

some plushes for a kids line, so it's not too surprising they waited to put up prototype pics, but I thought for sure they couldnt fuck it up. Alas, I was wrong

what does "binned" mean?
have a holo for my dumb question

It doesn't sell, so it gets sent to the bargain bin.

oh right, so they drop the price. i probably should've been able to work that out.

I don't want your stupid Holo!

Will this sensei have the removal head option too?

You should ignore 99% of people that use this word its the buyfag equivalent of just talking shit.
>crazies claim popular figures will bin
>tell people to wait for binning
>never happens and people aee forced to shell out twice as much
There are a lot of weird people in this hobby

I didn't either. Eve Nendo when?

>ctrl+F buyfag
>0 results
user why do you do this

I just like Cidney and her design very much. Shame about her game though.

We are HUMAN. We humans feels. We humans share emotions ranging from being lost, to feeling loved. We laugh, we cry, we share....WE ARE UNIQUE.

That ESPECIALLY goes for this community!

WE LOVE TAKING PICTURES OF OUR FIGURES

WE SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON A TINY FIGURE

WE COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR WALLETS AND HOW MUCH THEY HATE US

WE HELP PEOPLE FIND THE FIGURE THEY LIKE

WE ANSWER QUESTIONS TO THOSE WHO ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH OUR CULTURE

WE MAKE ART AND SHARE IT TO THE COMMUNITY

there is a lot of things I can say about this community, but the one I love the most is:

We come from different places, we come from different countries, we all come from a difficult past. We are different, but as long as this hobby exists, we can empathize with one another because we are unique.

We are

Sup Forums buyfriends.

>Soon

Its sucks she only got play-arts toy

>tell people to wait for binning
>never happens and people aee forced to shell out twice as much

Uhh, wew? Most figures usually slightly drop in price drop upon release.

Not when they are sold out fagnut

>what is the secondhand market

"Sold out," you mean. The guy's right, the trick is that the drop if there is one isn't always equal to or greater than the discount you can get some places for preordering early. It's an interesting game to play.

>buying cum stained figures

>buying used good
>buying brand new aftermarket
Fuckin poor fags lol.

>implying every secondhand figure must be open

Jesus, user, do you even think before you type?

Secondhand sort of means its been opened user.

Well, what if some were never opened? Also,
>implying missing a release makes people poorfags

Then its brand new and the price will be higher.

Not him, but you never know. Most people use them just for display; some only hold on to the box and don't open it at all.

No the point is that missing a release is more expensive. As opposed to buying used because its cheaper.

Then its brand new, i seriously hope you don't sell shit with the intent to mislead user.

The girl on the right doesn't even look like she is outright starving. Awesome.

>reddit spacing

Would holo nendo bin? I initially didn't grab her because collecting nendos is opening pandora's box in buyfaggotry. But I still want her.

She's still available after release.

I did preorder the wedding figure.

Did anyone else stop at one nendo or once you collect, its pretty much going to show up all over your shelves? I was tempted to grab the konosuba but glad I didn't. All 4 would have been on my shelf.

Depends on your mentality. In 5-6 years I've picked up four Nendos, three of which are from a series I really liked that wasn't seeing much merch at the time they released. I have so few because I generally don't care for Nendos so I'm pretty safe. On the other hand, if you're avoiding Nendos because you DO like many of them and think you might get a bunch there's cause for concern so maybe don't start.

TL;DR just know yourself, bro.

>buy 2 daki covers a few weeks ago on the same day
>one got here earlier in the week
>other still says it's in customs

>dude Raita lmao
NTR by customs workers

Starting to get rather worried right about now

They are hugging it.

What's in the one at customs.

The shoes and base are the only good part of that figure.

More machines please.

>NTR by customs workers
I'm more worried about the party van

it's a aoba daki

rip user, do not pick up the soap.

An official daki?

for a PAK she doesn't really look that bad honestly, hopefully Aranea is the same deal and the Dissidia Lightning.

Shame the 2B looks so awful.

MORE Saekano? Was it that popular?

You kidding?

Just wondering. I don't see what's so amazing about the series.

>no fags
>reddit spacing

go back to your shithole.

What's a good resource for looking at the details of lewd figs? I want to know what I'm getting into before I buy a figure to hotglue.

MFC? There are some sites with select lewd figure reviews though like toy-navi which is in Japanese and en3rds which is in English.

Moeyo

OP is a fag because he didn't use fag.

Dead wood coming soon for me.
blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51553765.html (NSFW link)

Seeing how winning Jupiter kicked off my buy fagging I felt it was only right to get Venue

I was not on point today cost me 2000 yen to win her.

Pretty much done shopping today I just know people on the train are going to love me

post pic of you carrying all of that.

That would mean I would have to ask someone else to take the picture. Do you think someone who buys that many plastic butts would be willing to do that

use the self timer.

Gigantic box

What's in the box user

Big Nep

The tapestry is quite nice.
Package only got set out 3 days ago because of 2 delays I had with the other figures in this order.

She's quite nice without all the attachments.

With all the attachments, she doesn't really fit in a Detolf.

It looks like shit, to be honest.

That's a nice looking base

Testing the waters in regards to importing doujinshi into aus, figured I try kantokus book for resting loli if they opened it. I'll probably put 1 loli book in amongst others when trying for them. Might try some big titty doujin next, so even if they open it I should be good.

She's pretty decent in my opinion, it's just that the transparent/glossy parts in her bodysuit are pretty lacklustre.

Base is pretty good, yeah. I quite like the paintjob they did on her bodysuit, and the how the hair goes into transparency.

Those tits and that face look awful. The rest is alright I guess.

>They fucked up his hat
I'm getting tired of GSC's shit.

Very inspiring desu

I like looking at yummy cocks of all colours during hotglue vids

I dunno dude, "friends" sounds faggy.

>hotglue vids
What?

xhamster.com/videos/super-pochaco-figure-bukkake-3987091

what's the far right? is that the kantoku one?

Back home I had a pretty good run this time around. I saw a few figures that I had already bought for way cheaper than what I bought them for, but all in all I had a good time. Like I said got Venus completing my inner scout set. I got a lot of other stuff but people don't seem to care much for what I get so I will just post a pic of my complete Sailor Scout Set.

But why?

what's the best way to tell if something's going to bin?
and where do you find them if they do?

feels like a stretch, but i love everything about pic related but struggle to come to terms with the amiami price currently. is 13~14k reasonable for something like this?
i'm kinda new to this all, probably easy to tell

Yeah that's a good price, and it probably won't bin because it's Fate.

>i wrote it in a picture so it's true now
reddit thinking

how long have you been buyfagging, thinking that used figures have all been hotglued and had dirty grubby hands on them? most shit being sold as used in japan has been sitting in warehouses and storefronts, purchased for resale, or owned by someone who never opened it. they only list things as 'new' if they purchased it from the manufacturer. only about 20% of the stuff i get 'used' from amiami has ever been unpacked. that number varies from some other shops but the trend is the same.

Excellent markup, awesome profit, great honor to the family.

I've imported literally hundreds of H doujin into Aus. They don't give a shit about slim boxes and envelopes/sleeves, I think, never had a single one opened over years.