Is the UK-US alliance a meme? Is the UK really just an American puppet at this point

Is the UK-US alliance a meme? Is the UK really just an American puppet at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/128167/swedish-museum-accelerates-their-cultural-collapse-by-turning-viking-artifacts-into-scrap-metal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Possibly. Though the way I see it, we're both jew puppets.

I don't think there is any nation that is more cucked then the US and UK. Biggest jokes of the world, literally nobody likes you.

>s the UK really just an American puppet at this point.
yes

>I don't think there is any nation that is more cucked then the US and UK.

returnofkings.com/128167/swedish-museum-accelerates-their-cultural-collapse-by-turning-viking-artifacts-into-scrap-metal

>Tfw America uses Diego Garcia as a torture island

we got your back you fucking wankers

We both are jewish puppets.

Of course you're a mutt cuck, thats why you backed out of the Suez, and invaded Iraq later on. And of course your capital is non-white.

Britain is beholden to the US thanks to Churchill, and the US is beholden to The Chosen Ones.

It's very rare that Britain will take a stance on anything contrary to US interests, just as the US rarely criticises (((them)))

Wtf is wrong with this cunt?

Mmm shake those powdered milk bags for daddy gurl

Yup. Britain, France and the US have been the jewish axis since after Napoleon.

She's a bitter, barren old harpy.

What about Germany? Aren't they the de facto lead of the EU?

Can confirm

Pretty much this. The French like to make superficial claims about Britain being 'the gateway into Europe' for America's grand globalisation plan, but in reality they're only bothered that they're not the ones in the driving seat.
They're as trigger happy as the UK and US when it comes to fomenting unrest in the Middle East, they just hide behind odd comments about 'the Anglo-Saxons' to appeal to old Anglophobes.

The French aren't very intelligent, for the most part, to they see no conflict in making the aforementioned criticism and then following them with jibes about 'insular, xenophobic Britons' with regards to Brexit.

I was talking about historically. Now Germany is indeed kiked to death, but so is every country in Europe. We need Italy to reboot fascism again, then for Germany to do it better.

I wonder if Celtic DNA makes you more susceptible to jewish tricks.

Perhaps.

I'd say our good relations are a bit of a meme considering we almost went to war against each other at least three other times throughout history and only didn't because of how reliant on trade we were with one another. I like to think the feelings are mutual between our nations, people here in the States love the UK, not sure about the other way around

People here like the states

But support for Trump is literally 2% here, and thats all you hear nowadays.

>"have you heard what Drumpf did today"
A common occurance

Is this sentiment similar among Brexit supporters?

South East here, to dat,e I havent met another Brexiteer

Need to ask a Northerner

How come UK didn't help us in Vietnam?

>People here like the states
Good to hear
>But support for Trump is literally 2% here, and thats all you hear nowadays.
I'd expect as much from any European country considering everyone is a left over there

British people tend to have a view that Americans are our retarded cousins, as obnoxious as that is.

We did, just not to the capacity you would of probably like us too.

Hmm looking it up. Britain had fought more wars after WW2 than I thought. Malaysia, Falklands, and Sierra Leone all without US troops.

He certainly has better support amongst Brexit voters, yes.

Unfortunately, the number of people who voted in favour of Brexit may have been a majority of the people who partook of the referendum, but they are only 1/4 of the overall UK population (17mn out of 66mn)

The only outspoken politic conversations you'll hear are from leftists, usually people educated at crap universities by barely-literate professors whose fondest memories in life are of anti-apartheid marches with their wife's bit on the side back in the 80s.

Americans don't realise how cucked the UK is. There's a stench of decay, defeat and misery everywhere. Whatever the problems in the US, you cannot deny that when you step off a plane there's an instant sense that you are in a place where you can make an incredible life for yourself and achieve great things.

Nobody in Britain cares about our history or heritage, beyond liberals seeking negative aspects with which to beat right-leaning folk into a guilty submission. Immigrants are beyond reproach, though white Christians from Eastern Europe are a convenient deflection from more legitimate concerns in that regard (*cough* third worlders *cough*).

There is no right-wing. The US may be a two-party state, like us, but within those parties there are vastly different standpoints that all find airtime and an audience. Our 'Conservative' Party have overseen the influx of countless millions of migrants from sub-Saharan Africa and the Indian subcontinent, legalised gay marriage, restricted what free speech we have, etc.

The 'stiff upper lip' used to mean maintaining a cool and level head as you exacted revenge on a person who had wronged you. Now, it means meekly accepting that you have been harmed and 'moving on'.

Trump is relentlessly attacked, and described as if he were a maniacal, axe-wielding lunatic who had just escaped from an asylum and who posed an imminent threat to those who may encounter him.

Why didn't you help us in Suez?

The Falklands was the most memorable one we fought, mostly seen here as the last roar of the empire and British power projection before it declined.

It was lucky it happened when it happened, Thatcher, like other governments at the time thought it would be a good idea to cut our military to shreds. Much like they're doing today as its an easy budget to target.

Why is there a chicken in the picture?

Thanks for the blackpill user

I also find that Americans have a much better grasp of contemporary and historical politics. In the UK, people base their opinions on the headlines from the BBC, ITV, Sky News and a couple of newspapers. The Guardian has gone so far left it's lapped itself, the Telegraph is pretty centrist by the standards of a normal country (so Nazi-esque to most here) and the rest are shitty rags that are often nominally 'right' but, to a sane human being, liberal.

My grandparents' generation have great respect for the Law, and to some extent the government. The idea that the legal system may be politicised seems to them an absurdity. The notion that because something is legal it should be accepted, or opposed because it is illegal, is anathema. It is almost inconceivable that a moral action may be illegal, or vice-versa.

An example would be the much-mocked TV licence. People hate the BBC, though that's mostly because it plays endless repeats of tedious 'documentaries' from fifteen-years-ago, rather than its hideous leftism. But when you say to people, "why do you pay it?" they respond, "well, you have to, don't you"

Even if European states broke free from the shackles of the European Union, resisted further (((Americanisation))) and made themselves great again, Britain seems most destined to slide into truly Third World status. In a few decades it will better resemble the Lebanon than Germany or Denmark

I don't want to be allies with a Muslim country, mate

>destroying all hope I had in one post

There is nothing wrong with cutting the military budget. Is a worthless and stupid expenditure. If it were up to me, i would close all US bases outside the Continental US, reduce the military budget to near zero, sell off all our carriers for scrap, and join the nuclear nonproliferation treaty. Without the military destroying the federal budget i would balance the budget and use that money to start paying off the national debt

>The notion that because something is legal it should be accepted, or opposed because it is illegal, is anathema
Meant to say commonplace
>It is almost inconceivable that a moral action may be illegal, or vice-versa
and stick anathema there

It's 2am ffs what am I doing

I don't think the UK is even considered much of puppet any more. You're kind of like the faggy kid that tries to suck up to the class bully and is given a free pass because its entertaining.

Your military was the only reason we liked you and now thats gone to shit too. UK is irrelevant now. Brexit is going to be a failure and you'll get raped to death by pakis.

>There is nothing wrong with cutting the military budget.

>Brexit is going to be a failure
Everything is there for us to make it a success. The sheer quantity of lies we were feed pre-2016 is staggering, and they are there for all to see. We were told that even the vote itself would send Britain tumbling into recession and chaos, never mind actually exiting the Union.

Now we have a woman who campaigned for a 'Remain' vote leading our country - and therefore our exit talks

The 'Leave' people are appeased by a show of integrity with regards to accepting the result of the referendum, whilst the pro-globalism Prime Minister and her acolytes try to find a way to keep Britain as much in the Union whilst nominally exiting

>on a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair....

How are you going to make it a success? Your one and only trump card was Trump and your PM, the Ayatollah of London, your government in general have snubbed and insulted him. He's such a baby brained retard that he won't forget that.

The UK is going into every negotiation as the weaker partner. No longer a great country in any regard and deserving of less respect than ever as a result.

Mark my words, I would bet my house that there will be a Brexit 2.0 referendum and you'll vote to remain.

The Brexit we will get will undoubtedly be a failure. That was the point of my post.

The Brexit we could have would be revolutionary for the British people. So it won't happen.

What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with London?

You are on the right path, but its the other way around. FDR sucked Churchill's cock during WWII, despite the strong support for Germany among the American people.

While today, I don't see us directly answering to the UK, we do bow down and worship Israel. Israel is the puppet master, not the US. Although, I might be willing to concede that Israel controls the US which controls many other nations.

I've heard many reasons as to why New Brits consider themselves exactly that - British - rather than English, Scottish or Welsh.

As England has the bulk of these migrants, and as a large number of them are Muslim, some of them centre around the fact that the St George's Cross is racist, perhaps due to the Crusades. I'm not sure how adopting a British identity and the Union Flag, which features not one but three crosses (St George's, St Andrew's and St Patrick's) is more inclusive to those of the Arabian faith, but then I'm not liberal and thus very, very stupid.

Another popular argument is that England is at fault for everything the British ever did wrong in the world, which fits with the bizarre, ahistorical notion many seem to have around the world that Scotland, Wales and [Northern] Ireland are 'oppressed' colonies of the Eternal Anglo.

London is a fascinating city with fine museums, galleries, historical sites, etc, but it fucking reeks of sewage (never visit in Summer when temperatures top 30c) and there is barely a white face to be seen, never mind an Anglo one.

If you are a tourist in London and you see a white face, it's probably a Frenchman.

Shut up meme flag faggot. Don't talk shit about dad

We're closer with France at this point. But it's been fun bongs.

UK is squarely ahead of the US and Sweden and Germany are squarely ahead of the UK. Maybe Canada too

Undoubtedly but do you seriously think you'll get any kind of Brexit at all? I don't think there is a chance.

Harsh truths. We need to talk about euthanasia for him.