Why hasn't Trump proposed any major changes to the education system?

Why hasn't Trump proposed any major changes to the education system?

That's Betsy DeVos's job and judging from hiw much whining I hear from teachers, she's already shaking things up.

He explicitly stated he wouldn't touch it in his President campaign

Remember how he appointed that complete retard to the education position?

well what a dumbass he is.

Well during the campaign he stayed away from it. He said hed cut back on federal education spending and make private schools more competitive. He did that. He said hed fund HBCUs and did that.

Not much else there. Anyone expecting dramatic education reform voted for the wrong guy. Doubt we see much else

privatize education desu, all the arguments that it would create an unequal weight in college admissions are already true, a 4.0 in a magnet school gets you way more points than a 4.0 in some shitty inner-city money vacuum

Trump stated that education is a local issue, which it is, but we have a Federal Dept. of Education so it isn't.

Because your education system serves it's purpose perfectly

>Why hasn't Trump proposed any major changes to the education system?

because he doesn't care.

>because he doesn't care.

he's old, and his children all go to private schools.

Why SHOULD he care about the state of education in the world?

He's insulated from it.

What are your grievances with your education system?

It's worked perfectly- I disagree with it completely, it's evidence of a toxic culture, but you've proved it works with your industry and produces a disproportionate amount of Nobel prize winners

if we focused on STEM fields from Kindergarten trhough the 12th grade, we could Make America Great.

didn't he say he would make each state take charge of their education? what came up with that?

>It's worked perfectly

no it hasen't... GATE is designed to destroy the lives of intelligent goyim.

>if we focused on STEM fields from Kindergarten trhough the 12th grade, we could Make America Great.

Yeah, but that would anger the jews.

because he loves the poorly educated

And then you'd have no blue collar work force, no military, you'd all be illiterate besides equations and scientific definitions, no culture, you'd be fat and you'd have no knowledge of the world outside the USA

>destroys your narrative
1776 commences again britnigger, BTFO

Yeah but now in WV the teachers haven't been to work in over a week. Governor Jim Justice wants to be remembered as the one who stood up the unions. He'll take it to the wire.

> the government cares about the goyim

The government cares about currency. Currency is the foundation on which everything else is depends on

He has no idea what he's doing and is surrounded by retards who fill his head with garbage and lies, but their "official" retards with service medals and nonsense pinned to their chests. Trump is enamored with the military, which would be ok, but it's leadership are inept psychotics

Not everyone will make the grade. Provide opportunities for those kids, and tutoring if the parents' desire. Less social engineering, more civil engineering.

Our school systems are hit or miss because they’re locally run and every state has its own rules they play by. My district is completely fucked up.

our private schools and 'asian' schools are good, public schools in rich areas and charters are okay, most public and high nigger schools are day cares

he needs to pull all government tentacles out of education.

please no...

if you don't subsidize education, most will go uneducated.

people always say they can't get dumber.

>The government cares about currency. Currency is the foundation on which everything else is depends on

Actually this is not accurate....

Currency is merely an abstraction of value.

Value is the foundation of what everything is built upon... currency is just an imperfect system of valuation, with millions of loopholes for the unscrupulous to exploit.

It very well could be imperfect. But we live in a capitalist society and neither morals or ethics of the average person have any monetary value

Sorry I'm stoned and misread. Capitalism is the system we live in and therefore the government maintains that

>and neither morals or ethics of the average person have any monetary value

oh contrare....

Consider all of the people who want to come to America because their countries are filled with those of even less morals than us.

They leave those countries because those countries are shitholes.

>They leave those countries because those countries are shitholes.

how did they become shitholes?

was it a lack of morals and ethics in the population at large?

You can't fix education. Maybe you can slow down the collapse by putting riot control squads in most schools and letting teachers remote into classrooms via telescreens. If the class room becomes unruly send in the riot squad to crack skulls. Most class rooms will become from the movie from the 90s with Samuel L Jackson where he plays Russian roulette with his students and blows his brains out.

In the meantime enjoy the catastrophic collapse of national test scores. They are rapidly falling off a cliff.

I recommend deportations.

It's just shithole people make shithole countries.

>It's just shithole people make shithole countries.

how?

is it magic? or do you not actually care how it happens?

Because he hired someone else to do that, and she is hiring some fantastic people

It's not magic. It's just how genes interact with the environment like how beavers make beaver dams. Shithole people make shithole countries. Their countries are a collective expression of who they are.

how was the backlash for this?

Remember when communism failed everywhere it was tried?

>It's just how genes interact with the environment like how beavers make beaver dams.

how?

do you care?

Does Betsy have any qualifications?

I drove through Montana once. It is a beautiful state.

Because people that send their kids to public school are getting exactly what they deserve.

Decent people send their kids to private schools. The exception to this is small towns where people still have control over their local government. Otherwise, sending your kids to public school is neglectful and abusive.

Shithole countries don't teach their sons to read or to go one day where they haven't had to fight to survive. So they go somewhere where their kids will be able to read and maybe one day be a part of your glorious system that produces the highest standard of living despite an incredible disparity of wealth. Maybe they'll become a petrol station attendant. And then they'd make more than entire villages where they come from. They came because they want to live, not because they love Arnold Schwarzenegger, McDonalds, obesity or American football. They migrate to you for a standard of living otherwise unattainable

>Because people that send their kids to public school are getting exactly what they deserve.

taxation without education?

>Shithole countries don't teach their sons to read or to go one day where they haven't had to fight to survive.

So, they lack ethics?

literally nothing, crept in under the radar

>
Shithole countries don't teach their sons to read or to go one day where they haven't had to fight to survive. So they go somewhere where their kids will be able to read and maybe one day be a part of your glorious system that produces the highest standard of living despite an incredible disparity of wealth. Maybe they'll become a petrol station attendant. And then they'd make more than entire villages where they come from. They came because they want to live, not because they love Arnold Schwarzenegger, McDonalds, obesity or American football. They migrate to you for a standard of living otherwise unattainable
Shitholers aren't my problem.

They don't lack ethics. They assimilate into the country they move to. Everything is about the system man, culture is just a byproduct

>They don't lack ethics.

Their home country does.

She just needs to make homeschooling easier and more acceptable.

That too. But your offspring hopefully deserves better than public schools. Also, when was the last time one of these shootings happened at a private school?

Universities are anti white. There is a fixed number of seats in a school and whites are excluded from enrolling based on their race in favour of less competent non whites. Any system that excludes whites is anti white.

>But your offspring hopefully deserves better than public schools.

Then why is the government taxing us to pay for public schools that don't educate, and only indoctrinate and destroy critical thinking and curiosity?

Do they WANT a population full of morons?

They don't leave their country for a lack of ethics though. It isn't ethics which provide them with food, a home and the freedom and little power they want. They leave for the GDP and the benefits it brings

Abolish the Department of Education, Mr. President. Turn it over to the states. 100%.

The government shouldnt be paying for anyone's education. But if it makes you feel better I guess you can look at it as educating the plebs.

But I stand by my original statement. Decent people do not send their kids to government run indoctrination centers.

Yes, that's the point. If everyone thought critically and intelligently who does the washing up? Who empties the bins? There's a system in place and a society of free thinking intellectuals is damaging to that

Remember that your country is 56% white.

>They leave for the GDP and the benefits it brings

and what causes a high GDP?

Or, should I say, what causes their LOW GDP?

>The government shouldnt be paying for anyone's education.

They don't.... property taxes pay for education.

>Decent people do not send their kids to government run indoctrination centers.

So you are saying that only people with enough money for private school can be decent?

>Yes, that's the point. If everyone thought critically and intelligently who does the washing up? Who empties the bins?

I think you've got it backwards.

You live in an industrial scientific civilization where basically everything you consume is utterly dependant upon intelligent scientists and engineers.... and in enough numbers to keep everything running smoothly.

And you aren't trying to keep enough of those in circulation, you are trying to turn us all into janitors.

And then you complain when shit starts breaking down.

>There's a system in place and a society of free thinking intellectuals is damaging to that

A system of imposed slavey by a forced dumbing down of the population?

I bet that would be a big hit on the galactic stage....

It certainly isn't ethics. Wars aren't fought for ethics. Business isn't done for ethics. The goal is always to improve the GDP, because the GDP increases the standard of living.

>Business isn't done for ethics.

slavery is good for buisiness.

Depends on what you mean by intelligence. Innovators within STEM at least, are already remarkably disproportionate to countries such as the USA, UK, Germany etc. But these are people are that intelligent they more or less skip the mandatory education systems and secondary education systems, the fact is that most people are not inherently smart enough to carry a burden like this. The system already produces a workforce that caters with enough emphasis to the USA's STEM industries. It just works. If you changed it so that everyone was an academic you devalue what academia is whilst losing ground in public sector and blue collar environments. Again, the USA is the world's leading superpower. There is no reason to change your system. It entirely fits the society to support the system

I think you are misunderstanding me.... the system that you describe ISN'T working...

It used to, but now everything is starting to fall apart.

How is it falling apart? How doesn't it work?

>GDP increases the standard of living.

That's a grade school understanding, Mohammed.

GDP is used as an imperfect standard of living measurement. GDP itself doesn't improve standard of living.

>How is it falling apart? How doesn't it work?

Infrastructure falling apart, not enough doctors, engineers, critical shortage of qualified STEM people, etc...

And that's not even mentioning our critical cybersecurity shortfall.

We're basically running on inertia....

Of course, it doesn't correlate at all. Guess I'll move to Syria then.

Falling apart. Most powerful country in the world

>Falling apart. Most powerful country in the world

for now.

We are also massively in debt to our "Enemies"