"White"

Why are Americans obsessed with the whole "white race" meme?

Is it because they are so mixed to the point where its the only identity they can cling on to?

I think true nationalism is ethnic nationalism. E.g. Germany for Germans, Poland for Poles, England for the English, Italy for the Spaghett.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/05/weinstein-michael-moore-trump-documentary-fahrenheit-119-donald-trump-cannes-1201818017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop posting this thread
Stop posting this bait image
Die
Die
DIE

The mutts are obsessed. Normal people care it to a certain point but not much.

t. mutt

it's a bot bro. Or a jew. No difference. Sage.

This isn't even bait I genuinely want to put a spotlight on you fags

It's all bullshit, it's just a bunch of faggots wanting to make some unrealistic reality. You can talk about it all you want, but if you don't take action it doesn't matter. It's very similar to whole "Slavs aren't white" meme, even though this is partially true, it's a very subjective assessment and just plain stupid.

t. mutt

Who hurt you?

He’s a Jew. The mere existence of goyim hurts him.

white race is a new world social construct, western eurasian is an actual race group according to autosomal DNA and overall genetic similarity, but stormwinnies refuse to accept the reality because that means they're the same shit as jews* and other middle easterns

*technically western jews (ashkenazi, sephardi, italkim) are an in-between population and can be modeled as 50% north italian + 50% lebanese or something like that, they're an east mediterranean population like sicilians, maltese and greeks

No one cares what you think.

What the fuck is this abomination

Slide thread faggots, attracts the 70 iq users

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Envy of asians

Ethnic nationalism is just flags and funny hats. If you took a Polish baby and an English baby and you switched them at birth, nobody would know the difference if not for an accurate genetic test. What matters is that both babies are white, that's all the Jews care about at the end of the day.

Race is a fuzzy category newfriend. If you want to group yourself in with muds and kikes then have at it but don't rope us into it
>western eurasian is an actual race group
>actual race group
Can you please define "actual race group" and indicate on this chart what constitutes an "actual race group"?

Forgot pic

>Germany for Germans, Poland for Poles, England for the English, Italy for the Spaghett
I don't agree with that concept because all of those states are meme fake states
They only exist because defeating them has few benefits. If your people can get wiped off the face of your land within a few months I don't see how you can argue that you have a right to it

>4. Filipino American : $85,566

Bullshit, I could tell a brit from a pole in probably 8/10 cases.

Grail

Weinsteins Buy Michael Moore’s Surprise Trump Documentary ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’

Bob and Harvey Weinstein personally bought the rights to the film, named after the day Trump was declared President.

indiewire.com/2017/05/weinstein-michael-moore-trump-documentary-fahrenheit-119-donald-trump-cannes-1201818017/

Whatever could it mean?

Why are niggers so obsessed with the black race meme?

Is it because they are so genetically inferior to the point where being black is the only identify they can cling on to?

I think true nationalism is white nationalism. Shithole countries for niggers, modern world for white people.

Look at the OP pic. tell me that is not a white person. she is more white than most "white" people. asians are the ultimate red pill, specifically the fair skinned eastern asians

they even have the same family values etc. that most white nationalists want

Bullshit bullshit, without the tracksuit you'd be clueless

There are white people that look like that. Find a redhead

man those are some fake tits

it's because their country was built on segregation.
I think it's very weird.

Im sorry we arent mutilating corpses like you apes

that a fact?

mid westerners are white faggot

Dont post CP

dis is de breeze of freedom

>asians are the ultimate red pill
most asians are ugly as fuck mate, you're literally posting the highest quality chinks you can find and claiming they all look like that

>red = bad = high white population
>green = good = low white population
Is your pic a target map for Jews?

Women are beautiful and each race offers unique attributes, as men we can appreciate this however, women of different races would simply never be as compatible, at the end of the day I would only marry a white woman (despite most inarguably being degenerate, there are good ones out there which goes for every race as well).

hmm

thank god there's still burgers

freedom aint free

man this is a true faggot

>Is your pic a target map for Jews?
I'm pretty convinced it is. I remember reading in the news Californian politicians and college professors where targeting Missouri for more "diversity" on campuses or some shit.

If DACA ends, it wont be as bad.

>The ass on the left
Sweating white male.jpg