Team sports are as harmful as cultural marxism

why aren't the alt right trying to dismantle and destroy all team and club sports?
surely its taking away the tribal identity driven instinct that could otherwise be directed towards the white race?
seems to me like the alt right are cherry picking what is beneficial and what isn't.
also..
team sports are for commies.

answer me. nobody ever addressing this question. the lack of response is very telling

answer me you little faggots

COYG

KYS

arsenal fan tv is reason enough to keep team sports around

Niggerball is for drooling bluepilled couch slaves with no brains in their heads capable of fathoming the fact that they are indeed enslaved let alone question or identify Jew Marxist subvertion right in front of their very eyes. They LOVE being sheep, obsessed with sweaty men, useless sport trivia, and pseudo politics that occupy their minds rather than actual knowledge. This is by design, all according to plan, and highly effective.

Sports are actually a healthy outlet for tribalism. Get bent you fucking nerd.

richard spencer spergs out about football every time he makes a speech

actual tribalism is a healthier outlet

You should concentrate on achieving things yourself not rooting for other men achieving things. Even basic things like getting a date.

Right on! It's circus and re-direction of healthy tribalism towards empty tribalism.

But it is getting worst, it is starting to make political propaganda and often this propaganda is "anti-racist/diversity/etc" crap.

It's healthier to band together under an arbitrary flag such as your local team, rather than your race or religion. Intrinsic things like race are a less common denominator than your city. I've had many great conversations with people of varied demographics about all kinds of sports. Sports, specifically baseball, is unironically the beginning of healthy race relations in the USA.

i'm gonna puke

Very insightful comment, user.

Time to redpill Sup Forums?

you cant have it both ways faggot. Either be alt-right and denounce team sports or you're no better than the e-celeb thots that aren't trad housewives.

Already ahead of you, my man.
The "alt right" label is for fags.

Organized sports are run by jews, who hire managers who buy and sell multi-racial team members, unironically like slaves. Except these slaves are paid unfathomably well for a trivial game. They no longer base their teams by city or state, but by bartering around the country. There literally is no tribalism, only mindless distractions and marketing. How can anyone watch these games is beyond me, let alone sit through 2x more time worth of advertising, drug commercials and Mason-Communist brainwashing.

Everything falling apart on its own, not sure what you want us to do.

fighting or solo extreme sports are far superior

Let me guess, you were the kid they always picked last for pick-up games, right?

This. Gave up niggerball in college and haven’t looked back. Haven’t watched a game in years, feels good.