What's the difference between a black person and a nigger?

I don't really see the difference guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVPot9cW3Ck
youtu.be/rRuC1AliLso
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WErjPmFulQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=W_Y9qE8f0IA&t=1271s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its a distinction liberals who think they're redpilled use.

Black is the state of niggers between two chimpouts.

a father

spelling

That’s correct

desu in modern society, if a nigger is polite to me, i'll be polite to him. But in america, there's hardly a difference. You see all these examples of smart blacks in america, but if you ever look closer you'll see behind the veil that their accomplishments ride purely on exploiting the system to get where they are. I know some nigger doctor who didn't even fucking write his own master's thesis, because he had his white wife do it for him

Talked to plenty of blacks in my time who understand the difference and don't even mind when you call a nigger a nigger, educated blacks are generally embarrassed of their counterparts and are usually attacked for being too white by them for things like being polite, good in school, and not a criminal

There are very few blacks outside Africa.
When the jews enslaved the Africans, they raped the women repeatedly, making them pregnant with half jew, half black children that are "brown"

>Black is the state of niggers between two chimpouts.
Pierre gets it.

Thank you based Pierre

There is none. All niggers will show their true apeish nature eventually.

There's no difference. Nigger is a derogatory term for blacks. Stop misusing terms.

This

> polite
> good in school
> not a criminal

nigga wat

youtube.com/watch?v=CVPot9cW3Ck
A little stress makes or breaks it.

Frequency. There are 99 niggers for every black person. They are a subspecies of man that simply has not evolved the behavioral traits needed to live in a civilized setting. All but a tiny fraction will ever be more than deadweight and problems for the rest of us.

Intelligence and impulse control. There are a few. See the interviews with the father of the missing cdc dude. Not a nigger, a black man.

I think it was Chris Rock who said, A nigger is the guy who breaks in to your home while you're off at work, steals your stereo and TV. Then, when he sees the police at your house, he comes over and asks "What, did you get robbed?"

Well I live in Texas and work in retail and I can tell you ths most of the nogs down here are actually very polite and respectful its the fucking beaners that grind my fucking gears.

Talent agents?
youtu.be/rRuC1AliLso

Race realist:
>there is a strong correlation between blackness and niggertry, but we should recognize the existence of and encourage the blacks who do manage to become well-adjusted adults capable of functioning in society without murdering or robbing anyone.

Racist:
>ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Not everyone is a statistic user.

this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WErjPmFulQ0

2:57

Nigger: AY DIS A HOL UP GIV ME ALL YO MONAY WE WAZ

Black Person: This is a hold up give all of your money please

This for sure when you’re in prison literally all niggers fuck each other. They’re either taking or giving. And it’s not gay to them at all. It’s prison not gay to these baboons. They’ll get out of prison and won’t think twice to pretend like they never had a dick in their mouth and ass or that they raped asses

Black people are unfortunate; they resemble a pre-human hominid, the nigger, closely enough that it is difficult to tell by appearances, the way Slavs are often mistaken as white.

The dirty secret is that the baseline ability of most humans isnt too far from niggers. Niggers are apes, like us, functioning from a different skill set. Blaming a nigger for acting like a nigger is like blaming a cat for making a poor dog. Niggers are naturally impulsive because you dont have time to ponder things on the plains of Africa where things chase and eat you. Niggers have to be cselfish and opportunistic because thats how nature actually works.

Meanwhile, whites only barely make it over this line under the right circumstances, just long enough to have evolved with a different skill set, sort of. Whites evolved in a climate where the weather could kill you or starve you a third of the year, so we were selected over time to be slower in reaction to each other. This means there is a lull between thought and action, or what we consider 'patience'. It also means we didnt want to get booted from the campfire in exile, so we learned to weed out assholes and not be one. That made us give up our advantage of opportunism, which is irrational, but pro-social.

Some breeds of negros can do this also. You will find there are many types of negros, just like whites. West Africans especially seem to have a propensity for proto-civilizations, which happens to be where a lot of slaves were taken or exchanged. You will find many of our more advanced negros are from Georgia, for example. One assumes that house slaves were also bred to be more social, like us.

White fundamentally misunderstand what is called race. We assume everyone is like us somehow, and that racial differences are about color when in fact it is the least relevant issue; its the neurophysiology of generations of repetitive adaptation. But the color identifies geography and breed like any creature.

So we naturally associate behaviors with appearance. Its natural, necessary even. We don't understand that we are unique also. Every race has aptitudes they consider virtues, things they are good at. No creature wants to think of itself as inferior. So we make abstract virtues of the reflexes that were going to compel us to do naturally what we were going to do anyways involuntarily. For example, whites think of ourselves as exceptionally moral, yet the society as a whole has made latitude for murdering babies and eating meat from animals that are routinely treated so inhumanely that it would make an ethical rancher puke.

Whites pat ourselves on the back for our huge empires, never realizing that they only grow so big because we are so slow to resist mis treatment from tyranny because of the perceived advantage we get from sustained cultural transmission of knowledge over generations that gives us technology that 1% of us could actually create from scratch ourselves.

We are exceptionally irrational, similar to the social skills females adapt as smaller, weaker creatures to navigate among larger more aggressive ones. Females are then naturally irrational, and thats not a bad thing until they try to take male roles. We need the irrationality of selflessness to function socially. If all humans behaved as men, the sad truth is we would eventually kill everyone out of natural distrust, territorialism and competition. Having one sex thats endlessly irrational binds us to social behavior whether we like it or not. Thus, while the media hypermasculinizes black males, white males by comparison are seen as weaker simply because we cede advantage irrationally, constantly in selflessness we call 'compassion' because to *us*, that seems natural. Asians suffer no such impediments, by comparison. Asians are similar in many ways, but can make the switch from compassionate to savage in a heartbeat, all while equally accepting mistreatment by tyranny for generations

This documentary on ape intelligence might be helpful for those seeking detail in how something as simple as patience, that delay in action, can vastly change a creatures aptitudes.

youtube.com/watch?v=W_Y9qE8f0IA&t=1271s

But mine you, our aptitudes are only useful towards each other. The natural competition between breeds is still very much alive in nature.

Jews are aware of our resistance to tyranny, which is why we are their favorite livestock, because our irrational selflessness and devotion to authority for the sake of the herd makes us the easiest to ranch. All a group such as Jews have to do is hijack our sense of who is in charge, and we can be led right to our own enslavement happily.

You see this in BLM protests where whites side with angry mobs of violent blacks. In those moments, the whites sense the police cannot protect them and the blacks can harm them, so their loyalty turns to the perceived authority, the power of the angry mob versus the impotence of rule- bound police.

I appear to be writing a book for a dead thread. Good evening.

The problem is that the black who you think isn't a nigger turns into pure chimpanzee when other blacks are around. Or if they truly are fully white acting, their friends and family are still niggers and so you shouldn't associate with them.

nigger is a bad apple meanwhile the black is a good apple and they are rare

tru