Dumbest isekai yet?

>High school student Atami Kusatsu on his way to a rural onsen, meets with a tragic accident along the way and dies, but he's reincarnated as an onsen in a fantasy universe.
>reincarnated as an onsen

oh well, atleast the inevitable anime adaption will have plenty of fanservice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GM56E9Z2bOY
ncode.syosetu.com/n7673bt/
ncode.syosetu.com/n6981db/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>meets with a tragic accident
Truck-kun always does it on purpose.

he doesnt even stay as a fucking onsen, he gets a human form by chapter 2

i can't wait for the live action

Nah, the vending machine one is worse.

I wish it turned into some horrible shit like that Pepsi commerical with Claudia Schiffer where the guy becomes a piece of soap

youtube.com/watch?v=GM56E9Z2bOY

There's like a shitload of these, one has it's mc reincarnated as a mf plant and another one is a sword, and don't fotget vending machine-kun

This is the best thing I've heard all week

What a stupid fucking commercial. Was anyone not on coke in the 80s?

Holy shit this is some ancient stuff, thanks for the memories.

Sword is somewhat decent. It feels like a normal isekai adventure rather than a shitty gimmick that got stretched too far.

I take "reincarnated as an onsen" over all the other generic isekai.

>Vending machines are truly amazing in this day and age, with their unique varieties. I even went on a hunt for a machine which I became interested in through the internet. Man, it was a great trip. All the pictures are in my secret folder.
>I, who is in love with the glorious Vending Machine, was struck down by the very same thing. Man, such irony.
>A truck transporting a vending machine got in an accident and before I knew it the machine came flying at me.
>Now that I think about it, I could’ve survived if only I tried, but I was stunned by the majestic look of the new vending machine. I even felt obliged to help the Vending machine, so I tried to save it

This is a miracle of modern literature

Hope in Isekai restored

Reincarnated as an isekai novel when?

wtf is an onsen?

wat?

A hot spring.

holy shit

>turning into a diaper at midnight
ok
Lol wtf japan

Isekai has finally reached the level of Rob Schnieder's career.

that's actually a pretty clever way to do commentary on the genre as the mc gets read and then trashed.

Which causes him to reincarnate as another novel which is just a carbon copy of the one before. Clever.

But what's really the difference between being reincarnated as some kind of isekai harem story and just a normal Eva rebuild kind of situation?

that would be the ending, the mc is read and kept in a library for years until eventually hes ground up thinking he'll finally move on, and he just inhabits another copy of the trash LN. really a psychological horror of sorts.

Still more creative than the smartphone shit.

Never change Japan.
Never change.

The Author isekai-ed himself.

Quit acting like a cynical MALfag that thinks they're too far above everything. More annoying than actual isekai stories.

The author cheat on WN ranking so he can get comic of his shit

>reincarnated as an isekai apologist on Sup Forums

would you read it?

"My Butt Reincarnated As An Isekai Novel And Is Now Pounding Me In The Butt!?

Sword actually has a direction. Recently It even gave the reason for Shisho skill taking abilities. Also he is one of the first MC to nearly die because of having too much skills.

I got a better one
> Author is reincarnated into his isekai novel
> But he's not the MC
Not sure if it would be funnier if he became one of the girls or just some no name person in the background that has to watch or deal with all the MC's bullshit.

Something with a premise like this could have potentially been some real iyashikei stuff, but instead they went for the predictable fanservice route.

Japan truly was a mistake.

All of them

>reincarnated as a deity who decides what others will be reincarnated as

If deities could be born, so that does mean that they get killed? Might be an interesting subplot but it's probably going to be just some lost souls (mostly females) and end up pestering MC instead of being reincarnated.

Then what was the fucking point?

Reincarnated as a reincarnation truck after getting hit by a reincarnation truck

>MC is a major prick
>Gets reincarnated as a dildo
>Is revealed it's his mother's dildo.

How about
>reincarnated as a truck
?
That way it would come full-circle

>From their respective I am the truck.

This is still better than 90% of commercials on TV.

Fund that shit.

> My first crush on an anime character and trips
oi oi

>MC gets Isekai'd by Truck-kun
>reincarnate as a truck
>Truck-kun becomes your Senpai
>helps you in all matters of cross-country delivery, logistics and isekai-ing the odd MC
>slowly bond over time
>at some point discover, that it was actually Truck-kun that killed you
>will this be a pothole in their road of love?

A rom-com-drama for the ages.

I-is this a parody

>MC gets Isekai'd by a truck
>reincarnate as a truck
>driver is a bro
>helps you in all matters of cross-country delivery, logistics and isekai-ing the odd MC
>slowly bond over time
>at some point it's late at night and you're driving through a high traffic area
>driver has been driving for 18 hours
>you see something at the edge of your headlights, in the crosswalk
>it's you

We're now entering the 3.0 generation of modern isekai, and it's worse than the previous 2.

What a problematic commercial, fatshaming SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED!

This would be the response if this aired today, wouldn't it?

What were the first two generations then? And how is gen 3 different?

Holy fuck

There's a novel titled "I'm trapped in a room that won't let me out until I rank 1st in Narou Ranking" running in Narou.

what's the name for the mf plant one?

>Original
>Variations
>Gimmicks
The only thing left are total deconstructions and parodies and the cycle is completed

>The only thing left are total deconstructions and parodies
So we've completed the cycle already and there's nothing left?

>I got reborn as the Hero in a world that needs saving from the forces of evil
>I got reborn as the Hero in this virtual world that needs saving from the forces of evil
>I got reborn as the Hero in this world that needs saving from the forces of evil, but i am also a Demon and have my Phone

In the 'total deconstruction' phase elements of the genre get 'transmited' to other genres as well as the other way around.
What will come next is:
>I got reborn as the Hero in this world that needs saving from the forces of evil, but fate played a cruel joke on my and now i am actually 4 cute girls doing cute stuff
>I got reborn as the Heroine in a world that needs saving from the forces of evil, but i actually love the dark and mysterious enemy
>I can't believe my little Brother got reborn as such a cute Heroine

I hope someone from Japan thinks of this. I'd watch it.

We aren't there yet as a trend. We reach the parody stage when Isekais commonly aren't played straight anymore.

And Konosuba isn't even 100% there yet. Two of Isekais main tropes are actually played pretty straight: The almost non-character MC and the Harem.
(Sure, these two things are things are shonen/seinen mainstays in recent time, but still.)

Well, that premise sounds at least most promising and creative than most isekai

This could actually work as a gag series. As long as it doesn't take itself too seriously and not being a clusterfuck of cliches.

I like how Sup Forums unironically defend the smartphone shit and blame their shit taste on le Sup Forums boogeyman

>I Have No Creativity, and I Must Scream

I noticed you, senpai.

It's a thing that exists

I know she's supposed to have superstrength, but it's amazing that such a twiggy girl can carry a (probably filled) vending machine on her back.

the author obviously didn't think this through past "a girl is in me! h-how lewd!"

i know that pool....best pool

This seems like it could be decent, if only because the chances of a vending machine having slaves and a harem to go along with it is rather small.

Say what you want, but Vending Machine is unexpectedly good. Hakkon best bro. Definitely better than those self insert wish fulfillment Isekai out there.

Has there been an Isekai where truck-kun eats shit and gets reincarnated as a truck driver in another world, complete with truck?

>starts off with generic high school boy
>walks to school
>truck-kun racing towards him
>truck-kun veers off and crashes into a building
>truck-kun re-incarnated as the horse of a hero
>antics happen

>This is a miracle of modern literature
Not everything can be a modern classic.

>vending machine with cute anime eyes

Holy shit.

>pic
Wait, are you actually talking about writing while reading translations? Can you even read Japanese? Did you check the original line?

Fuck. I was just about to suggest "guy gets hit by truck, is reincarnated as truck driver in the same world and tasked with running over the real isekai hero"

There's this short story.
ncode.syosetu.com/n7673bt/

It's about a truck driver sick and tired of all these idiots trying to get reincarnated to by getting hit by trucks. They believe they can reincarnate in some isekai and build a harem there.
He's on a mission for his company to complete a long haul and vows to avoid these morons.

Also this short one.
ncode.syosetu.com/n6981db/

Guy gets hit by a truck, is reincarnated as a truck.
9m long, 3m high, and 11metric tons.

The truck does deliveries, runs over monsters, and even levels up.

The novel is abandoned after 12 chapters though.

How strange, I know that pool too.

>young boy running in the streets
>truck-kun racing towards him
>close-up on truck-kun's face when
>actually truck-kun get hit by a bigger truck
>gets reincarnated as a virgin beta MC waiting to get Isekai'd
>but how will truck-kun find the truck-kun to Isekai truck-kun back into his life
>also girls crave truck-kun cock

Isekai stapler when