SA and lookikng down the tunnel

When you see what is going on is SA, you can see exactly what is going to happen in the US when white people become the minority. It is going to happen in Europe as well. The news keeps the lid on SA because by reporting on it, it will open the eyes of too many whites. There are many things that can be done to help slow it down, but I tell you now that it is all but inevitable to happen. In 50 years here in the US, whites will not only be a minority, they will be hunted like wild game. We need to have more white couples having more white kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675154/amp/Left-wing-German-politician-raped-migrants-admits-LIED-police-attackers-nationality-did-not-want-encourage-racism.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump
I don't want my grandchildren to live in this world

white women will always succumb to the BBC

Me as well. I will have that talk with my kids when they get old enough.

Keep in mind it was white women who conspired with the jews to do this. White men are to blame for ever giving them rights.

History says pic related is true.
Please, I begging you with tears in my eyes.
Leave the Whites alone!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Is that fight in the European dormant right now or something?

damn user, checked, nice score there.
Yea, I think it is.
People will put up with a lot of shit before they are provoked in mass.
Everyone I know is eating well, has some kind of roof over their heads, a daily bath, and a warm bed.
So........

I see what you are saying. The west has been very comfy for decades not. Our high tech lives and such. Plus over the last 50 years we have have acceptance pounded into our brains. I guess it will take more than usual to wake up the whites en mass.

Decades now*

I mean it’s pretty fucking bad when a woman is raped by an “economic migrant” and she is afraid to say anything in fear of being labeled a racist.

we were doing find until this happened

Argentina was also doing fine until immigration and leftism happened

its a disease, next hitler when?

check that out.....

>it will take more than usual to wake up the whites en mass.
As long as everyone is eating and has a roof, all is good, to a point.

>and she is afraid to say anything in fear of being labeled a racist.
This is happening in Europe?
All the women I know would have support, if they hadn't already shot the rapist that is.

Yeah whites take ages to chimp out but when they do its apocalyptic. Blacks will chimp out over a single death but they don't do jack shit in comparison.

Yes. google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675154/amp/Left-wing-German-politician-raped-migrants-admits-LIED-police-attackers-nationality-did-not-want-encourage-racism.html

Ey, not on you or me then.

I'm so tired of this meme, I hardly ever see white women dating anyhting but white men and I live in fucking South Florida for Christ's sake

Its coming. Get ready. It's gonna get very ugly.

White women are the most race loyal women of all races. Plenty of white men breeding with Asian women though...

Because white males spend time with their fat asses playing video games instead of fucking white women

A little worse near cities. But mostly whales or girls who are riding the cock carousel.

South Africa is the warning. Give up your guns and the niggers take over. DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!!!