Why do Republicans cry and whine about "Family Values" when they voted (technically...

Why do Republicans cry and whine about "Family Values" when they voted (technically, Russia voted) for a man who apparently likes getting peed on?

Other urls found in this thread:

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Filenames were not designed with Judaism in mind apparently

>apparently

So are you saying that Russia voted for him, or that the secretly pee loving Republicans did?

Republicans voted for him, but they lost the popular election until the Russians fixed the election to their benefit

Every day, the same stupid shit post. What more do you need to know it's an organized effort to troll Sup Forums
It's not even right, it's a bunch of lies. They can't even muster the truth - a fair argument.
This is obviously a Jew post - no one else would store their files in Hebrew.
Trump gives the Jews everything, but like the scorpion, they just have to attack him anyway.
What more do you need to know about the Jews, new/pol/ people?

There is no "popular election" in the US. You're lying.
We vote for Electoral college members and not for the President.
You're making honest Jews look bad.

Hey look, I made you a pretty picture since you're too stupid to understand words

Nobody wants to see this tired old meme brought up yet again, Spaniard.

What do you mean 'fixed the election'?

Hacked the election and gave Trump more votes in important states. Not useless, bullshit fly-over states like the Midwest, but important ones like Pennsylvania and Florida

(((you)))

>fixed the election
You're aware every single US state counts its votes separately and often completely differently to other states right?

Did the Russians literally hack the entirety of the country at once?

Catalonia's aren't Spaniard they're literally 70 percent Jewish

No they did not.
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
This is a report compiled by basically the entire American intelligence community.
Scroll to page (iii), the penultimate 'Key Judgements' bullet point.

Damn, I accidentally offended Spaniards... Guess they were justified with how they reacted to the Catalonia referendum attempts.

In fact, since you definitely will not do that, here is the bullet point.

>it's that same My Hero Academia faggot again

this is america, not moorish rape baby land, even obongo, clinton, cnn, and liberals said it couldn't be hacked

>Literally yiddish

While Trump is a confirmed gun grabber, there's literally zero evidence piss gate is real, and there's also no evidence that muh Russia had any influence on the outcome of the election.
Gr8 b8 though.

Why does ops ass not heal, will he really be butthurt for another 6 years?

Your pic reminds me of Libbie the Cyber Oryx

>a man who apparently likes getting peed on?

kek, so you fell for the Sup Forums dossier too, huh?

Mostly because the opposition murders babbys tbqh bofaml.

Like it's pretty hard to lose the family values crowd with that sorta opponent.

"Family values" have nothing to do with sexual fetishes. Family values are those values related to marriage and fatherhood/motherhood. What someone enjoys sexually is irrelevant.
Whether or not Trump enjoys being pissed on is not an issue related to family values. Whether or not he paid a whore to do it to him is.

>mentally retarded child still can't understand what an electoral college or a representive republic is
Sage goes in alllll fields my boys

Because getting peed on is better family values than raping children.

Do you see the numbers 304 and 227 in your pic? Those are what decide the election dipshit

New to politics, huh?

russia did not mess with the votes, only the dnc, the rust belt which propelled DT to victory would've went his way no matter if russia interfered or not