Why do boomers blame video games for school shootings?

Why do boomers blame video games for school shootings?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because the cosmic blame game is all people do in a pretentious political climate

is that a young tucker carlson?

They're not used to children watching realistic gory murder simulators for hours on end

>video games
>realistic

I work with boomers, they are literal retards who spent the past 6 decades letting msm do their thinking for them.

Do they still?

Used to be that TV shows blamed video games because they are competition (more time playing games = less time watching TV)

But nobody watches TV anymore.

It's easier than addressing social issues and holding those accountable for the events that escalated to violence.

Isn't there actual gore on this website like every day?

They always need a scapegoat for violence instead of actually looking at the real problems
>they used to blame comic books for teen violence

They need to blame it on something else but themselves lmao

Its easier to blame something they don't understand than it is to take a frank look at the world you've left the next generations

btw: who else thinks there are extremely FEW school shooting?

I would expect a school shooting every couple of years at every school.
If I had access to guns I I think I would have been a school shooter, and I wasn't even the worst bullied guy in my class.

Many teenagers have issues and school is a very stressful place.
Why aren't there more school shootings?

School shootings are on a decline as well. All violent crime is at a historic low. But the 24/7 media machine has to report SOMETHING so they just rehash the same story but go over a new angle to wring as much horror as possible from the event.

it's an easy scapegoat so they can avoid talking about the real issue

Because that damn Hatari is going to burn an image on the screen and break the TV!

because they are trying to pick out things that have changed from when they were kids but refuse to see its everyone getting browner thats at fault

you mean like Sup Forums scapegoating the jews?

Boomer here. In my day we had fun games like Pac Man and Space Invaders, not shooting simulators like Battlefield whatever and Call of Duty that basicallty train kids to kill.

They don’t want to be blamed for their shitty parenting so video games are their scapegoat

FPBP. Kick ass lea-,
...no
Kick ass, Canadabro!

Jews are filthy subhuman demons that need to wiped off the face of the Earth.

They blame everything except their shittty parenting skills

>Space invaders
>Not training kids to mindlessly kill everything and everybody who comes near.

Modern games at least teach you to look out for your buddies.

Too old to be competitive

And before that rock and roll

There is demonstrable evidence of what the Jews do. There is no evidence video games violence is responsible for school shootings.

People just need something to blame, always have. Some folks can't accept that sometimes people are just evil and nothing can stop that. Except of course shooting back at them, but people are also cowards and don't want to accept that level of personal responsibility.

meant for

>all these anons defending video games
Video games use up time and money which could be better used going to church and saving for a house.

Because they don't want to admit thier failure.

All of those school shooters don't have father's in their lives

Dad's are lame right?

>t. born in 1955

Because blaming comic books is out of style.
also this

What the absolute F U C K is this?
12th Canadian poster that made damn good sense this evening. Is it a full moon thing. Do Canadians lose that extra chromosome on full moons?

>Why do boomers blame video games for school shootings?

because boomers are a bunch of easily led automatons, and jew media wants to crush Sup Forums without explicitly stating that they want to crush Sup Forums.

To confuse their enemies.

>To confuse their enemies.
Republican Baseball Teams?

using propaganda for their agenda

This!!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

Boomers blame who they're told to blame

games are too much of an unfair advantage for plebs
too much happiness to be had for roughly a grand

this makes rich people realize how pathetic they are