youtu.be/qrsjxnpkDj0
>Full Billy Graham Funeral Service 3/2/18
c-span.org/video/?441940-1/
>AF1 + AF2 departing for NC 3/2/18
youtu.be/WYqEBW5Dzg4
>Marlon Bundo Hygiene 3/2/18
youtu.be/Rgk0WBpiQWI
>WH Opioids Videos 3/2/18:
youtu.be/so5BNX2e1CA (US Gen Surg Adams)
youtu.be/LYcQ6mF1dZc (Eric Bolling)
youtu.be/2MP2TIqbdV0 (Fire Chief Goonan)
>Pres Trump announces tariffs 3/1/18
c-span.org/video/?441953-1/
>Press Trump @WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/kdK9CbkM_a0
>FLotUS Melania @WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/_Bl2exnRfFY
>VP Pence @DHS 15th Anniversary 3/1/18
youtu.be/5sZBfYAbchM
>StateDep DepSec Sullivan @WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/4mVyfZScMfc
>WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/BuWPzvU-Hqg (pt1)
youtu.be/UMbZtrTXFaU (pt2)
>TransSec Chao @Senate 3/1/18
c-span.org/video/?441902-1/
>KAC on F&F 3/1/18
youtu.be/vPsNT8lkPHs
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 3/1/18
youtu.be/7OEIXrVJigw
>DefDep Press Brief (Dana) 3/1/18
c-span.org/video/?441943-1/
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 3/1/18
youtu.be/I9-Ked09Fus
>Pres Trump w/Congress members on School Safety 2/28/18
youtu.be/mdxhy-fIJjo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

patribotics.blog/2017/06/25/exclusive-sheriff-clarke-attacked-black-lives-matter-on-putins-orders/
twitter.com/LouiseMensch
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_steel_producers
youtu.be/b3jL7l91dCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_L-J_cB82cs
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/02/unhappy-canada-vows-retaliation-for-steel-tariffs-nafta-steel-tariffs-and-an-introduction-to-liu-zhongtian/#more-146455
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/02/unhappy-canada-vows-retaliation-for-steel-tariffs-nafta-steel-tariffs-and-an-introduction-to-liu-zhongtian/
youtube.com/watch?v=YRwPiB9ObnY
youtube.com/watch?v=oQTrEWk7Afg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anything happen today? How many threads ago was Hope?
>inb4 gone forever

post your trade war face Sup Forums

patribotics.blog/2017/06/25/exclusive-sheriff-clarke-attacked-black-lives-matter-on-putins-orders/

twitter.com/LouiseMensch

Awooooooo

>ywn take Hiro's cock virginity
>only his AV

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

>post your trade war face Sup Forums

AWOO~

BRAAAAAAAAAP

BRAAAPPP

I want Trump to invite Ross Perot to the White House. Just 'cause.

>5-year-olds are encouraged to "socially transition", change names, change wardrobes, etc.
Society needs to burn.

Thanks for baking, brother

>.blog
lel

should I get /drunk/ tonight anons?

the check from still hasn't showed up

what did i miss?

BTFO

“Should restrictions be imposed on Canadian steel and aluminum products, Canada will take responsive measures to defend its trade interests and workers,” Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland said in a statement, calling any trade restrictions“absolutely unacceptable.” (link)

The key word in that statement from Freeland is “products”. Why? because Canada doesn’t make raw Steel. (Top 40 List) The Canadians, like the Mexicans, import their raw steel from China. Canada then fabricates products from the Chinese steel. This nuanced point is almost always lost on people who discuss trade. This point of origination is also the fatal flaw within NAFTA.
In essence Canada is a brokerage for Chinese manufactured material, and NAFTA is the access trade-door exploited by China for entry into the U.S. market.,
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_steel_producers

Is this the thread where we Awoo?

this makes me chuckle

In 30 years when the trans suicide rate balloons 80% all these liberals will realize who was on the wrong side of history.

pastebin is updated
NEW APPEARANCES
>VP Pence @America 1st event in Detroit MI 3/2/18
youtu.be/b3jL7l91dCQ (audio only)

this transgender kids stuff is worse than weimar
the right should be talking about it every day

Hey have DACA children and their families in Mexico been given amnesty yet?
Asking for a friend.

Is this from tuckers show? anyone got a livestream?

(You)
(You)

CONSIDER THE COMFY TUCK

@37:30

youtube.com/watch?v=_L-J_cB82cs

why not, its friday

As long as you don't do stupid shit.
I usually lock my doors and hide my keys when I decide to get drunk. Works most of the time.

Now, here’s where I think President Trump is using the steel example to highlight the NAFTA flaw and awaken people to the larger hidden issues within the heavily manipulated North American Free Trade Agreement.
There’s always that vocal group of GOPe Wall Street defenders, the professional political and purchased republicans, who attempt to hide the NAFTA flaw. So for those who are dismissive, and for the purpose of intellectual honesty, allow me to introduce the example of Chinese Billionaire Mr. Liu Zhongtian.

Mr. Liu Zhongtian is one of the Chinese billionaires who are extremely skilled at exploiting the NAFTA loophole, generating profit and hiding the reality of NAFTA from the American people. Mr. Liu is not alone, he is simply one of many – Mr. Liu is also the Deputy Secretary of China’s communist party.
Mr. Liu has imported over one million metric tonnes of aluminum ingots into Mexico, that’s over 6% of the world supply, and he stores them there in order to avoid

He supplied the roof koreans.

>the check from still hasn't showed up
check from where? And no, don't count your chickens until they hatch, save your money

He even still alive?

I want to pinch those cheeks!

And post best girl laughing at shittiest girl

Isn't he involved with Hillary's foundation? I can't remember rn

>Trump talks about tariffs and unfair trade for decades and long before running for President
>Campaigns on how US is a part of so many bad deals and should, among other things, impose tariffs
>Becomes President and talk more and more about unfair trade and tariffs
>Instructs Commerce Secretary to look into these deals and retaliation, including tariffs
>WH says 2018 will see Trump "unleashed"; same Trump who is/was referred to as "The Chaos Candidate/President"
>Get those reports, announces tariffs, and says details coming in a few days
>World goes REEEEEEEEEE!!! DDDRRRUUUMMMPPPFFF!!!
>mfw

4D chess? It's real.

>implying Ross Perot will ever die

2016 […] The pile, worth $2 billion and measuring one million metric tons, represents six per cent of the world’s aluminum.
It was discovered two years ago after a California aluminum executive sent a pilot overSan José Iturbide, a city in central Mexico, the Wall Street Journalreported in an investigative piece Friday.
Trade representative Jeff Henderson believes Chinese billionaire Liu Zhongtian, an aluminum magnate, routed merchandise through Mexico to avoid paying US tariffs.
Liu controls China Zhongwang Holdings Ltd, the world’s second largest aluminum producer in its category.His current fortune is estimated at $3.2 billion according to Forbes.
Aluminum manufacturers receive subsidies in China. This means Chinese companies could be able to sell aluminum at a lower price than American firms.
The United States protected domestic trade by enforcing tariffs, which have to be paid when aluminum is imported.
Bringing in merchandise through Mexico would enable a Chinese manufacturer such as Zhongwang to avoid paying those tariffs. (read more)

Ichigo is fucking shit, you swine.

almost.

Nah, they'll just blame heterosexual whites for not dating/marrying them. Hopefully there will be less of them screeching by then though

>posting Worst Girl

I meant to type russia. as in the joke about being a russian troll farm.

>No, I'm not the one getting played! Drumpf's just crazy!!!

>/ptg/ knows the President's mind better than most of the West Wing staff
How the actual fuck?

I'm sipping pic related, any anons try this shit yet?

In its current form NAFTA is an exploited doorway into the coveted U.S. market. Asian economic interests, large multinational corporations, invested in Mexico and Canada as a way to work around any direct trade deals with the U.S.
By shipping parts to Mexico and/or Canada; and by deploying satellite manufacturing and assembly facilities in Canada and/or Mexico; China, Asia and to a lesser extent EU corporations exploited a loophole. Through a process of building, assembling or manufacturing their products in Mexico/Canada those foreign corporations can skirt U.S. trade tariffs and direct U.S. trade agreements. The finished foreign products entered the U.S. under NAFTA rules.
Why deal with the U.S. when you can just deal with Mexico, and use NAFTA rules to ship your product directly into the U.S. market?
This exploitative approach, a backdoor to the U.S. market, was the primary reason for massive foreign investment in Canada and Mexico; it was also the primary reason why candidate Donald Trump, now President Donald Trump, wanted to shut down that loophole and renegotiate NAFTA.
This loophole was the primary reason for U.S. manufacturers to relocate operations to Mexico. Corporations within the U.S. Auto-Sector could enhance profits by building in Mexico or Canada using parts imported from Asia/China. The labor factor was not as big a part of the overall cost consideration as cheaper parts and imported raw materials.

>keeps shit private
>he's lost his mind

Gas is too gentle for them.

keeping ivanka out of the loop? finally, no telling what confidential stuff she's told jared

Pride is not for lewd.
I feel this is a full time job with all my fucking defending these cartoon characters. So many fucking degenerates around here.

this should be obvious to anyone with a brain but I still feel like Trump has to reassure his base somehow.

None of the West Wing staff read The Art of the Deal.

>Ross Perot
the original trump.

>mfw the 4-D chess wasn't a meme

If you understand the reason why U.S. companies benefited from those moves, you can begin to understand if the U.S. was going to remain inside NAFTA President Trump would have remained engaged in TPP.
As soon as President Trump withdrew from TPP the problem with the Canada and Mexico loophole grew. All corporations from TPP nations would now have an option to exploit the same NAFTA loophole.
Why ship directly to the U.S., or manufacturer inside the U.S., when you could just assemble in Mexico and Canada and use NAFTA to bring your products to the ultimate goal, the massive U.S. market?

“I deliver steel all day long in Calgary. Sheet Metal. Plate, Structural (Angle, Flat, Square Bar, Round Bar, I-Beams, Wide-Flange Beams. I haven't seen a North American piece of steel in 15 years.
10:15 PM - Mar 1, 2018
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/02/unhappy-canada-vows-retaliation-for-steel-tariffs-nafta-steel-tariffs-and-an-introduction-to-liu-zhongtian/#more-146455

Thanks for posting user.

motherfuck and i waste digits just kill me im too drunk to feel it anyway

>No one has a clue what's going on
>Posted to Twitter

I voted for Ross Perot in 1996.

>t. Baby Boomer

>Dworkin
he's just a famous larper he doesn't now dick

tucked and checked

the nra should send out a mailer or something

Of course

C H A O S

ayyy

Always trust Trump.

looks like its doing its job.

Absolutely disgusting

STILL BUILDING A CASE

>Tucker: "I'm open minded about transvestites."
I'm not.

>it's a Democratic operator
>with a turbofaggot voice
every single time

Link to article
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/02/unhappy-canada-vows-retaliation-for-steel-tariffs-nafta-steel-tariffs-and-an-introduction-to-liu-zhongtian/

Why does she get bully so much?

Not even qt traps?

It's just bait so people would reply to the question. Unfortunately was too good because nobody even looked at anything but the ass. Should probably switch back to khazars but it's too early for that

can someone give me a good stream to watch tucker on?

>mfw

>We're going to make china play fair.
>*tariffs the EU*

t. OS(A)

THICC

shes so cute you want to bully her, that and shes a cuckqueen

you should reconsider your life

youtube.com/watch?v=YRwPiB9ObnY
i think it might be delayed tho

>I still feel like Trump has to reassure his base somehow
He already has, my friend

>youtube.com/watch?v=oQTrEWk7Afg

Yeah, what's it like to constantly post Worst Girl? Please tell me.

I wish we were the Imperialists the leftists of the world said we were. I wish we exploited and harvested all our allies resources.
Radical.

Heartawoo

BOOMER RAUS GET OUT

It's actually better than regular Jameson but I have a bias towards the brand in whole cause I prefer sweet liquor. Give it a shot user

There no such thing as a cute guy you faggot.

She's kind of beta and cucks herself. She likes Hiro but 02 claimed him as husbando/darling. She's only making it worse for herself, she sibling-zoned herself.