Assault Rifles Shouldn't Be Allowed - Period

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MANmf29yUlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gonna need that to shoot the gun grabbers.

A bolt action.22? This is how i know libs are fucning retarded.

what's an ass-alt riffle?
sounds like something a jew made up

I would love to see even Vinning assault someone with that thing.

You need them for defense against tyrannical government and foreign invasions

Sage faggot threads like this

To be honest, I'm not even sure anymore. Are they really this retarded, or are we all the victims of an elaborate troll-a-thon?

HOLY SHIT LOOK HOW MANY ASSAULT SLOTS THAT THING HAS.

so how many rounds does one have to fire to warrant a shroud on a .22lr? that thing has got to weigh ten pounds

>I'm on my
>PERIOD
oh lordy

>assault rifle

It's a fucking bolt action. They're literally scared of black plastic.

Wood stock AK confirmed hunting rifle.

But it LOOKS scary!

>Not just auto engaging in counter trolling

>Sexy guns should not be allowed
Get a blunderbus. The 1970's flares of the guns world.

We must get Schumer to say "Assault Slots".

Fudds BTFO. We're coming for your .22lr

lol she has me blocked already

every couple years, you read something about someone either home defense-ing or OCing niche weapons. makes me warm and toasty. still waiting for a self defense report in texas, regarding swords since they legalized OC swords and polearms.

Sup Forums will be spectacular the day some pissed off texan literally goes medieval on a nignog

>t. RCMP

>bolt action 22.LR

this is proof that libs dont know shit about guns and just thing that every gun that looks scary is an instant school shooting baby killer

Why do people tacticool up perfectly good rifles?

We had a Rancher go Caveman on a spic a few years back. Beat the fucker to death with his bare hands for molesting his daughter. That was a good day, especially since it pissed off Commifornia.

Checked what do we do if it's not the government that's tyrannical, it's the liberal media pushing for tyranny?

Mlok fags need a reality check on their assault slots

If it looks scary, ban it.

>10/22
>assault rifle
this meme feels forced

100% americana

>post .22 bullet alongside one of those large fish oil capsules
>post choking death statistics

"Assault rifle" is a meaningless phrase, used by liberals to evoke emotions. It's marketing, like "military grade", which means basically nothing. "Milspec" is the actual term for military used equipment, and is more about interchangability specs, not the "lethality" of the weapon - a trained soldier is just as deadly with a commercial grade gun, or a military issue, the only difference being fully automatic weapons, and explosives like grenades.
The weapon dealers learned that if they painted shit black, made it look over-engineered, they'd sell more to larpers who think they're Rambo. Liberals think if a gun looks "scary" and "Military", it's dangerous, and it's fucking hilarious.
Yet, when we talk about the state sanctioned DRUGS the school shooters are on...silence.

Want to stop school shootings? Ban drug companies.

Now you're cookin.

Exactly why my DMR looks like (and is) a bolt action durr rifle.

The 2nd Amendment is a leftover from the days when you could shoot a roun d once every 5 minutes. If there was a civil war, the government would just use tanks and bombers and drones to kill any rebels.

grow the fuck up and figure this out, most guns should not be in circulation, it's why we have police departments Only hunters would need guns.

It's marketed to morons, but if you had several magazines and sat there dumping shot after shot for a few min, it will get hot, so it's not completely out of the question.

cause the founding fathers so retarded they never thought technological advancements in guns could happen

HOW IS THIS LEGAL
TYOU ARE KILLING CHILDREN

>you can actually buy this at Wal-Mart
OUTRAGE!

a musket was a tactical nuke back in the day.

Grazed by a lead ball... die of infection.

- no antibiotics
- people don't know what anti-septic is
- people bathe every 6 months or never
- no surgeries beyond amputations
- no ballistic helmets
- no body armor

The bloodiest war in American history was fought with muskets.

The injuns were subjugated with muskets.

A lot of people who get shot these days survive. Getting shot once back in the day was almost guaranteed death.

It's a ruger 10-22 in a chassis?

it's a bolt action rifle.

It's like a riced out 1 liter econobox. Looks fast and furious but it's really a piece of shit car covered in cheap plastic.

To be fair on unarmored people with a good red-dot I could kill alot of people with that. But I could do the same with any 22

They want to ban bolt action 22s and then they have the nerve or sheer ignorance to say they just want reasonable common sense gun control.

It's a sport-shooting rifle. These rifles are good for nothing but accuracy.

Its a .22! Great for rabbit and what not. Everyone should own one actually.

jesus fuck what is that abomination

you don't even need a Besitzkarte to buy this here

Any recommendations for a bolt action, /k/?

it's marketed as a precision rifle. you're going to be shooting that thing supported in some manner, whether at a benchrest or while wearing a really stiff shooting getup. also only manlets would complain about a target rifle weighing too much. hell even most high power competition ar15 rifles weigh 20 lbs and they shoot standing and unsupported for some of the course of fire.

it comes like that, from the factory.

Red dots are for cross eye soyboys

assault rifles are select fire rifles firing an intermediate caliber centerfire cartridge. ASSAULT WEAPONS are a made up term as is the more recent ASSAULT STYLE RIFLE. ordinary people cannot buy assault rifles, unless they were put on a registry that closed back in 1986 and have upwards of tens of thousands of dollars to spend while also passing a 6-12 month background check and also paying a $200 tax and following insane laws regarding interstate transport oh and that's only if you find someone willing to sell you a gun that was on the registry in 1986.

Its a 77/22 retards.
They make one in 22 mag also.
If you find one of the old ones with the green/black plastic stock and iron sites, I call dibbs.

AHHH THIRD PIN NO NO NO NO

muh assault plinker

>That weapon looks scary THEREFORE I WANT IT BANNED

Love your flag, OP. Reminds me of those brilliant suggestions to have UN peacekeepers patrolling
The streets of the U.S. That's why I keep an AK-47
and an AR-10 ready to go.

That gun looks overpriced and gaudy. Hell, people could probably custom build their own firearms at a fraction of the cost, and gain useful, practical metalworking skills in the process.

Explain Vietnam and Afghanistan then Moshe?

>a fucking 22 painted black with tacticool stuff

Fucking retards

I hate tacticool faggootry

If Swedes can buy hand grenades so should we.

Why is that an atrocity? That thing is super fun to shoot, and you can shoot all day for cheap.

Shoot them too

Fucking thanks bitch... it’s hard to find these sub $400 and this whore spreads here roasted pussy over the internet... Ruger is dripping these on the market. My kid wants one. They’re like white elephants

A Hawkins .68 rifle with a bayonet lug meets the definition of an assult rifle and would be banned by the original New York state SAFE act. It is a a single shot muzzle loader designed in the 1820s.

Only new swedes can though

Just buy a 10/22 and spend the money you saved on a few BX-25s and a couple thousand rounds of gold box (or CCI if the occasional dud bothers you). That's all you need for all-day shooting on the cheap

It's Hawken rifle

Not hawkins

Pretty sure it's a floated barrel. It looks kinda like a shroud, which is why the shitlib is chimping out about it, but it's really just a ventilated forward grip that never touches the barrel.

I like the ergonomics on the baby AR better though.

I've literally chased a burglar off my property just racking my pump action shotgun. But according to you, I should just let a nigger rob me, rape my family, and take all my shit.

Go fuck yourself.

Sure but bring the voting age up to 21. Enough degeneracy.

gotta ban those dangerous bolt action .22lr I see

fair enough

that's a fucking .22, that is a peashooter only good for target shooting, give me a break.

Jews should be banned. Weaponized pilpul kills kids.

>Getting shot once back in the day was almost guaranteed death.
Getting shot in a limb was a guaranteed amputation, because the ball would shatter the bones into splinters. Any account of the Revolutionary war or the Civil war is the horrors of the field hospitals where they were sawing limbs off with no anaesthetics or pain killers - they'd just tie you off and hope you passed out when they started sawing. Most of them died from infection, anyway.
Most of the battle after the first few charges were hand to hand anyway - a lot of people died from being speared by bayonette, after the front lines were overwhelmed and the musketmen couldn't reload.

Troll or actually retarded? I can't tell anymore.

WRONG FAGGOT! This isnt plebbit, stop spreading lies.

A fucking 22. Wow dangerous. Beware the frightening high powered 22 long

What the fuck is the point of a bolt action 22? There's a fucking magazine slot right there! Is it so you can emulate bolt action shooting? Just get a fucking 22 replica of a springfield then. Why the fuck do people do this?

how the flying fuck is anyone supposed to know that

Do people actually buy "new" .22's? I thought everyone pretty much had half a dozen classic wooden stock .22's passed down from there grandpa. I'm still using a .22 from the 1930's and it works great.

I had a .22 my dad bought in the 70's for years, I gave it to my sister, when she moved to an area with nigger issues. She used to be a classic Bay Area "love everyone" hippy liberal, but since she moved east, and started living around niggers, she's slowly transforming into a Republican. She's been having a rough time lately with her liberal friends on Facebook, because they're all "BAN GUNS", and she's got the .22, and is in the process of buying a handgun, to carry with her. Her friends don't know about the guns...yet. I'm a nice brother, so I won't dox her, but it's gonna come out eventually, and then her transition to the Red side will be complete, when they throw her out of their reindeer games.

>Do people actually buy "new" .22's?
They do but they actually come out with new stuff now and then like the .22 take down. Mine are hand me downs, the top one is a Ruger 10/22 the bottom one is an assault rifle for comparison..

Nice. But she better hurry up and get that handgun, a gutshot would just make a cracked out nigger angry, though im sure you know that and have probably told her. You ought to get her to try an AR-15 compared to her .22, the kicks the same.

>a fucking bolt action 10/22
>tfw you hope this is a doctored image.

Not any more.

Pic related. As far as Ive also been informed, will also be applied to items in store.

Some cousins already told her, which is why she's getting the handgun.

youtube.com/watch?v=MANmf29yUlk

Feinstein is truly a Troll, not of the internet type.

The movements and hand wringing with an evil grin is meme irl.

NOT SHOPPING THERE ANYMORE FAGS

Weak ass writing too

thats hilarious. god, i remember "workplace secrets" threads on Sup Forums now

Goblinos and their borderline weird obsession with the 18/21 dichotomy. Nation-wide autism

>pic talks about buying guns until 21
>pol goes full retard and talking about banning them and other bullshit
the fuck is wrong with you faggots

This...

What's so different between a 21-year-old and an 18-year-old?

>tfw your 12 year old son will never experience the joy of a day alone in the woods with just his dog and .22

I grew up with Belgian Browning SA-22 semi auto, the ultimate plinking gun with 10 rounds. If I buy another .22 I want the same thing again.

Hey, I wouldn’t want to get shot by .22 lr.