AAAAASJKAJSKAJSJKAK

AAAAASJKAJSKAJSJKAK

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/live/2018/mar/02/markets-fall-trump-tariffs-uk-construction-may-pound-brexit-carney-live
ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico
wsj.com/articles/u-s-china-trade-war-could-hinge-on-feeding-pigs-1519881647
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING NIGGERS

Is this the rage thread?

It's true. How can you lose a trade war if you're not allowed to sell the other country anything?
All this "Ohmahgawd-Tradewar!!" is nuts. As the graphic shows, the US is being raped like no other country in the world when it comes to trade.
Trump puts up a smidgen of resistance, and the DNC sets their shills to rabid and fires.

Excellent, I’m glad this is happening. China can get fucked and we need to take a second to realize that Canada needs to go back to MacDonaldism and less to Trudeauism (aka Castroist Communism)

Is this because China wont invade NK for him?

I love our chaos president.

Fold now, raise later. I'm a poker ace. I win at poker, dude. Loan me some monies.

Lol holy shit

Honestly, why is he such a lying faggot? And why does he want to take our guns?

I’ll take a trade war over a physical one any day.

Why does he think it's a good idea to declare a trade war on the EU for no reason?

So i says...
>DONT GET CUTE, BUCKO
>GET OUTTA HERE
And i showed him the door.

True story. Guy was a faggot.

The USA will win bigly, other countries will not be winners. Sad!

Lol flock tacts gets don’t work
Fuck off shill

Saged

the fuck are you going to do?

W I N N I N G

No it's because Jared got caught trying to use state power to lobby for Qatar to invest in his real estate firm, and lost his security clearance, hence why Trump is pissed off

I CANT BELIEVE DRUMPF IS DOING THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because the POTUS is a broke brained retard.

P.S. he did not plan this at all. no plan for legislative approval. no plan for informing Rex and his diplomats of the move. just a hastily put together listening conference for some aluminum and steel industry businessmen

Because EU want to get pissy with Blighty, so we had a word with the boys, gonna mash the EU up good and proper like

Bish Bash Bosh, jobs a goodun

>aaagghhg everune is a shilll

It's the jewy thing to do, also one of the reasons he got elected.

We're already starting. This will be bad for both of us though, and no winners.

theguardian.com/business/live/2018/mar/02/markets-fall-trump-tariffs-uk-construction-may-pound-brexit-carney-live

Cool my id is if if

Consider me mildly amused

>>Mexico pays tariffs
>>Tariffs pay for the wall
This is how fucking retarded (((you))) are.

We've all known this for a LONG time.

*autistic lolbertarian/cuckservative screeching intensifies*

>>>Mexico pays tariffs
>>>Tariffs pay for the wall
You mean
>Trump adds tariffs
>Mexico stops buying Murican products and buys instead from Argentina and China
>Trumptards go waaaa waaaaa waaaaaaa

Seriously, you're being lied to and you're too stupid to realize it.

Trade wars tend to result in physical wars when the opposing power gets to a point they feel they can fight.

Why do you think Japan hit us al Pearl Harbor? It was because we were raping their economy by fucking with their trade.

Why do you think Germany went third reich? Nations and (((people))) fucked with their money and economy after WW I.

SHOO SHILL SHOO

Why does the US exist? England was fucking with their money.

I'd answer, but that's gibberish.

look, the bikiniteam is is questioning our policy. Go make your muslim overlord a sandwich before you earn a slap, you nutless fairy

DON'T FUCKING GET CUTE WITH AMERICA! REEEEEEEE!

You think the EU is a force of good that isn't just a level of government that forces rapefugees everywhere?

People are fucking with our economy, hopefully we'll go full third reich / japanese empire on their asses.

Miller looks mad.

That's what you think.
We lose less: we win.
You lose too much and must capitulate: we win.
You lose too much and feel the need to fight us, the most overwhelming power to ever exist on the face of this planet: you lose, we win.
The winning move is not to play this game with the USA. Hike your dress up over the garters, we're coming in dry.

>didnt plan this
>spoke of tariffs on chinese goods and raw materials to revive our domestic production during his entire campaign

>P.S. he did not plan this at all. no plan for legislative approval.

shill. The executive branch doesn't need legislative approval. Foreign policy, including trade, it under the jurisdiction of the president.

These soyboy faggots always start squealing whenever anyone in government acts like a man. They're deathly allergic to testosterone.

>That's what you think.
>We lose less: we win.
>You lose too much and must capitulate: we win.
>You lose too much and feel the need to fight us, the most overwhelming power to ever exist on the face of this planet: you lose, we win.
>The winning move is not to play this game with the USA. Hike your dress up over the garters, we're coming in dry.

Don't get fucking cute with the USA!!!!

Insane. This might be his most insane tweet yet.

>This will be bad for both of us though, and no winners.

shut up faggot. As long as you're willing to hold a mudslimes beer while he rapes your wife, there's no point in you wasting anyone's time by voicing an opinion.

>People

>we win big
>It's easy!

FUCK OFF WEEBFAGGOT

checked, coward. cut back on the soy, your vagina is showing.

HOLY FUCK THESE BANTS!!!!!!!! HOW LONG CAN HE MAINTAIN THIS FORM!!!!!

>Trade wars tend to result in physical wars

that's what we're hoping, faggot. Buckle up.

>ITS EASY GUYS, TRUST ME!

Every time he tweets it feels like my brother in law is pitching me some get rich quick bullshit

found the shill

>Mexico stops buying Murican products and buys instead from Argentina and China

ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico

Retards.
Please at least try.

playing devil's avocado, a counterargument to that would be, 'when trump does it, it's testosterone; when onama did it, it was executive overreach'

This bong gets it. Cheers

interesting how i've seen "trade wars are good and easy to win" everywhere but none of the context of that sentence in the news

trade deficits are not bad you fucking 70iq trumpnigger lmao

the entire point of trade is to get more for your money, if we are getting more imports for our exports, we are 'winning'. I don't get how people can't understand this. Dumbass gooks will spend billions of dollars subsidizing steel and 'dump' it in the global market, it hurts the US steel industry but HELPS the US as a whole because every industry that depends on steel is being subsidized by said dumbass gooks. Steel industry only employs around 150,000 people in a country of 330 million.

It's like a gentile showing up on your doorstep saying he made $50,000 but he can't spend it all any time soon so he asks you to take $10,000 off of his hands so he can go back to making more money. And we're saying that this goy is ripping us off.

stay mad shills

Everyone forgets that China is a communist country. Very similiar to all other former and current communist countries. They however, have amassed great wealth at our expense. If you don't think they are as subversive as any other communist regime, your being niave.

>It's like a gentile

Bro are you for real? lmfao

even if that were true (and it isn't) the aliens that can't come back into the US stop sucking money away from the US, which more than pay for the wall over time (11 millions + illegals in the US)

ok great, then let's make china have a trade deficit with us instead

>chinks to squeeze amerimutts' tiny hands using their major commodity -- SOY
>Dumbf's homage to the Civil War, tariffs, to threaten the only product the manufacturing devoid, military joke of Amerimuttanian has to sell
>unsalable superfluous tonnages of soy end up in amerimutt staple diet junk foods

wsj.com/articles/u-s-china-trade-war-could-hinge-on-feeding-pigs-1519881647

Where were you when the United Soys of Oestrogen went bankrupt...?

>muhsides.meme

Post her benis

OMG ITS REAL

he's correct

stop thinking in terms of what's good for america as an economic entity and start thinking about how you can dispossess non-whites and jews and put money back in the founding stock of america's pockets.

It was a major component of his platform when he was running for President. You obviously didn't watch any of his rallies.

lullllllllll now that’s my dude

that’s the trump i voted for

fuck other countries I hate dem anyways

I don't even like Trump but you're right. Anyone here who is surprised by this is clueless.

Except that's not the case at all. America isn't that much more economcially powerful than the EU. You're slightly bigger now that the bongs sperged out but it's not enough. Retarded Amerifat shit.

>what's good for america as an economic entity
how is losing $100 billion overall considered good for america as an economic entity?

They are surprised because all the experts said Trump wouldn’t be able to get his agenda done in DC and instead he’s showing them how it’s done

Everything you said may be true but in that case it means only a the handful of business owners are getting the profits, more useless fucking money on top of their billions, from the steel, rather than 149,980 extra people getting a livable wage.
If you had a brain and realized what the end game is then you wouldn't complain about this.

this but four degrees of unironically higher

MIGUE

what on earth is your reading comprehension? The 56% is all that matters.

>caring what other people think
None of what any of you say matters. We're going to do what we want and the results will show themselves. That's what it means to be American.

Is your brother- in-law a billionaire ruler of the free world?

that means America is importing more then exporting
which means when resources are drying up America will still have a vast stockpile to self sustain itself
would you not want others to drain their resources for you first then sell the same resources in about 100 years selling said resources at 2x the price?

In the 80s Brazil had a 200% import tariff on computers. I literally made millions bypassing it.

i was agreeing with you, and posing a rhetorical question to show that jew is an idiot. perhaps the irony was too thick.

Do they realize that this make the dollar even more useless world wide?

Pasta
Stale

>Why does he think it's a good idea to declare a trade war on the EU for no reason?

It's an implication of WTO rules. It's intended against China but you guys must be collateral damage. Yeah, and you can shove your junk furniture up your cunt Sven,

>that means America is importing more then exporting
well yes, from a perspective of value. which means you could just force chinks to pay higher prices, since they are forcing us to do the same.

The market reserve would have worked if the goverment had put some money in the military to actually make a decent copy of the 386 series.

>Brazil had a 200% import tariff on computers.
haha, well tariffs probably only work in white or east asian countries, since they're the only kinds of people who can develop their own nascent industries if they are technologically behind.

you realize most illegals come here on a plane and just stay past their allotted time? god, trumpcucks are fucking retarded.

push button, receive money. why didn't anyone else think of this before? did they not like money?

The United States exports it's money and inflation. It's other countries that are getting ripped off, not the other way around. Everyone else should be celebrating.

>Do they realize that this make the dollar even more useless world wide?

Well Brazi boy, it could, but a few other things which would topple the world economy would have to happen for it to make much of a difference in itself.

Source??

this only works because they're not kicked out and banned once found out, and this happens because the left refuses to uphold the law
>taco comes here by plane
>overstays his visa, now an illegal
>kicked out
without wall :
>comes back jumping the fence
with wall :
>can't come back

reassess who is retarded, you fucking parasite illegal

>you realize most illegals come here on a plane and just stay past their allotted time?

Visas overstays does not mean "on a plane". Most illegal aliens continue to be Mexican, many of whom come on temporary work visas.

This has to be fake. Who talks like that?

Many of whom come back over the border when deported.

a billionaire. how much are you worth?