How the FUCK! do you hide your power level...ALL. THE. TIME

How the FUCK! do you hide your power level...ALL. THE. TIME.

I wish I never attained this knowledge, Sup Forums. I want to go back. But you can never go back.

I wish I never heard of Sup Forums. And that I could be silent and happy with the destruction of my race and the extinction of my people.

Is there hope, Sup Forums? Can we save the West?

You're not going to be a doctor if you do shit like this. Any female will report you for saying such things and you'll be blackballed. I barely give a fuck, though. If you can't shut the fuck up any better than that, you deserve to hand me burgers and fries through the drive-thru window.

You can unleash a insurmountable amount potency of your powerlevel if you meme correctly. Its so powerful its as if you invented the nitrogen atom bomb to the tnt, in comparison to how women socially fuck with guys. If done correctly you would absolutely destroy the social weapons women use.
>inb4 mysoginist.

but how do you get there?

Most of powerlevel consealment has to do with control of emotions though.

Stop discussing politics with women for starters. Women are not worth your time when it comes to political discourse.

You must be born with chad genetics and be an amazing writer and speech/rally giver. Mussolini with his jaw, hitler with those eyes, church hill with his almost identical figure to john bull, ceasar with his Chad sculpture like face, etc. Its almost impossible to happen but when it does you will know.

It's a strangle life after the red pill user. Most people don't know anything about the Jews, have no idea about communism, and can't understand the connection between 1) those two things; and 2) how those two things impact the western world.

After years of shitposting (and LEARNING!!!!) from Sup Forums, gender roles, Jews, the media, etc, become second nature to you. You have seen the sunlight, and are now trying to describe the sunlight to those still stuck in the cave...it isn't possible.

I don't have the answers for you...but I do have experience.

I cant say I've reached the apex, but subliminal memery is incredibly powerful. From my experience you are essentially arguing with subtle connotations to which your opponent is deeply ignorant of. The damage that is dealt is how undisputable your facts are which is based in truth. The more igroant the opponent is the better because if you refute with the best facts with little help for them to learn of it, the target is left counfused, desperate for answers, then rage.

1. dont talk about fight club
2. dont talk about fight club.

I've buried my powerlevel under infinite depths of sardonic irony.
I just make fun of them to their face by repeating the carbon copied leftist talking points and seeing their idiot pavlovian minds react
I want to die

>leading in like this
Fuck that takes some balls but goddamn that is hilariously stupid. If you know that much about women, how did you miss the endless tidbits about how much they hate being criticized.

Try to frame it this way next time. If you were born 8 feet tall, you'd move heaven and earth getting into the NBA, that's about all their is to it. Some people are born predisposed to a certain thing. Every time I see a childless woman going into college, I'm watching an 8 foot tall, gorilla gripping dunk machine turn in an application at Dunkin Donuts.

It's not that they're to be barred, they'll hate someone telling them no without the power to back it up (making it go 360 and turn into a turn on), you've got to make them feel like they're not doing something that only they're capable of doing.

1) You need to learn to stop sperging out.
2) Control your emotions.
3) When you talk people should listen. If you talk too much like this you become white noise to everybody around you.
4) Wait until you attain your goals and being in some position of power before going off like this.
5) Sup Forums is full of people who have nothing to lose and people who have put themselves in a position where they cannot lose what they have. Become one of these people before sperging out.

UPDATE. I’ve retreated, and am hoping she’ll take the bait that I was just fucking joking. I hope she believes it Sup Forums. I matriculate into an MD program 5 months from now.

"I love abortion because it keeps the nigger and spic populations down" is a personal favorite of mine.

Bro. NEVER backpeddle. EVER.
Its fucking over delete that number now

You are such a fucking cuck.

>cucking
>ever
You disgust me. The truth can't be argued with, you just did it poorly and it got heated. You weren't fucking wrong, you were just stupid about it.

What fight club ;)

I don’t want to fuck this cow. I just wanted to see what a normie s reaction would be

>I matriculate into an MD program 5 months from now.
Hopefully you're better at that than you are trolling random tinder skanks, doc.

>When you talk people should listen.
A common sales tactic is to get your customer talking and keep them talking about whatever random bullshit they want to talk about. All people, deep down just want to hear themselves talk.

It's actually an advantage because you basically have a cheat sheet on the rules of a game. Git gud OP.

I don't hide it. I just make the amount of redpills I drop so unpleasant for people that they do not bring up politics around me.

You're an idiot.When you talk to women you shouldn't apologize unless you really did some messed up shit but NEVER about your points of view. You need to seem careless with them, as if you could dump them easily without thinking back of them.That will make them insecure.Try acting as if you really got something good to offer but you don't wish to waste it with any slag,that will attract their attention more easily to what you say.

Cringe incarnate, op.

>Be me at work doing computer stuff
>Coworker: "whoever uses [insert technology] should be given a gold star to wear"
>Me: "Kind of like what they did in WWII?"
>Coworker glares in silence

Don’t back up. Recover by saying
“I won’t ban women from school, they’ll be too busy in the kitchen and in my bedroom”

It isn't worth losing connections, particularly with your parents. I affirm everything they believe but while injecting slightly contrarian points to help them consider their ideas in a different light.

topkek

What a normie's reaction would be to borderline incoherent ranting? What the fuck did you think was going to happen? Subvert them with comedy that uses truth as its source, it works literally every single time.

Cringe, fucking kill yourself.
This board is SATIRE, we all come here to LARP nazis and have fun causing some disorder on the internet.
If you take Sup Forums to real life, the you're a fucking moron.

>he still thinks it's satirical

hiding your power level is an old meme that needs to die. you need to say the truth and accept the consequences of it. speaking only when it's "safe" is not virtuous

I am ironic postironic nonironic fascist

why would anyone say that in the first place?
should the guy using [insert technology] be a sheriff or something?

>Using a blanket statement to define this chaotic hell hole
kys Pol is larping in some thread real as fuck in others. Much like everything in life a blanket statement doesn't cover it. kys and end your bloodline so this stupidity doesn't continue.

>29 comments
>6 visible
reddit is cancer

This 100%. If you absolutely need to show your power level hide behind 10 layers of irony and feign ignorance if anyone calls you on your ideology.

Now ask to see her tits

>spends the day with five year olds

So it works with other adult females?

>If you absolutely need to show your power level
You do. You absolutely do. Why the fuck do you think we are where we are today?

ITS 2018!!! Were you texting John Oliver?

humans are a political animal and the woman has a domain. If you find yourself attemting to rationalize any political concept outside of this she will emotionalize it with how she relates to the world. This is why they dont vote in nations that are sucessfull. Its almost easier to destroy democracy than fix female participation in a cucked nation of white nights and people who live for shiney things

Worse is when he failed to counter that with the incredibly easy "and?" argument.

>the woman has a domain
Reinforcing your beliefs in your children. That is the domain of women.

Reddit is a good example of a place ruined by women. If you check out the subreddits pretty much all of them have some blue haired dyke moderating.

My sides OP, stay true to yourself

>because i said so
4/10 for that alone

youre not only utterly retarded youre also pathetic.

nothing couldve been gained and plenty will be lost because of your retarded conversation.

stop being dumb ffs

Plz respond

For god's sake, user, it's easy not to sperg out all the time. Just have some self-control.

Lol me too.
"Oh so you want to talk about politics?"

>be me
>get normie gf
>white normie gf
>get her started with aids skrillex and Carl the cuck memes
>progress to dank peepees
>2 years later
>Anne Frank was literally at Auschwitz for 3 months, was not gassed and transported out of the camp to Bergen-Belsen, a non-death camp, where she later died of typhus. Auschwitz had medical wards for Jews too and not just for the forced labor. Poland was also a cunt and had it coming. Jews subverted Germany in the 1st world war because Britain dangled Israel in front of them. Also they were communists and wanted to revolt against the imperialist capitalist war profiteers
AMA

My brother has come close to actually blowing a gasket a few times because he just hasn't learned the look in my eyes when I'm about to go wild on his ass

So simple and so true. Women especially don't have any interest in anyone but themselves.

Why did it take two years, user?

>Poland was also a cunt and had it coming.
Damn and I felt bad for browning of USA

It didnt really take 2 years, its just the current point and I'm running out of red pills that I accept. Its not impossible.

She did just get over the whole men and women are athetically equal (or at least comparable) bullshit. She learned it the hard way though. For whatever reason that was harder to unprogram than the holocaust

Kek!

I do this type of shit to, dont be afraid of your power level kids.
After a while people will either think your edgy, agree with you or avoid you.
People make the mistake that everyone is supposed to like you.

You are a fucking sperg. I really hope you understand that.

I like the Poles. Give hope for the rest of us.

Not an argument, meme flag.

Don't pretend you didn't earn that invasion, Kasper.

To be fair, you guys weren't a state for 123 years, suddenly give autonomy because fuck germany and began uprooting and purging ethnic Germans from the polish corridor, pissing of Weimar republic which you then threatened with war because Britain had your back... Then Hitler comes to power and pooland plays the victim

>how do you hide your power level

You just do because if you dont your loose lips are going to get you and your family fucked

Dont get me wrong. I like Poland. But the facts are the facts.

>Did you forget this is 2018?

>lmao jk
lel

Just lift until you can overhead press her entire body. No woman will contend with silly ideas like equality after the fucking she'll give you afterwards. It's a little harder to ignore than moving a king sized bed up 4 flights of stairs without bitching.

Don't say I'm sorry. It's "I apologize" saying it the way you did is CRINGE

shut up you annoying sack of shit

I can. We were both military.. Were... She learned the hard way.

thanks americanbro

>be USA
>muh freedom
>judge other nations for trying to remain free
Totally had it comming.

We didn't get autonomy,we fought for it. We didn't threaten Hitler with war,we wanted brits and french to have our back just in case. And there were no purges on ethnic germans,literally propaganda.

You gotta have one friend at least who is on the same level otherwise you're just stuck here

Sorry, no. Poland threatened the Weimar Republic with war. Hitler came to power afterwards. I'm talking late 1920s.

You're not being insightful and redpilled, you're just being an edgy sperg spouting edgy shit for the sake of causing trouble. You're not going to be a doctor user, you're too retarded.

You probably had a chance of banging this chick and now she thinks you're a retarded edgelord. Whats redpilled about sabotaging yourself out of pussy?

Are you actually on the spectrum? I fucking despise 99% of the people around me but im able to hide my powerlevel easily. Sure theyll say dumb shit that slowly eats away at your soul but you just grit your teeth and bear it man. Only idiots cant control their emotions, idiots and autismotrons. And if what you're texting is true and youre going to be a doctor, then Im assuming it's the latter.

Dude it's the current year.

I think he was trying to make a joke about them being special or something, like how you would give a participation trophy to a dumb child

drugs/alcohol

cringe

>Sorry, no. Poland threatened the Weimar Republic with war.

We offered assault on Third Reich after Hitler came to power in order to prevent his ambitions. His book Mein Kampf included plan to lebensraum the shit out of us so how the fuck are you even surprised we wanted to attack them while we still could win ?

>at least until
Cuck

It's a common practice over here to track elementary performance with something like a gold star.
>Thomas, what is the answer to x?
>Y, professor
>Good, Thomas, here's a gold star on your scoreboard
I don't know if they still do it, but I remember this from when I was a kid.

>Can we save the West?
No. Even my best friend from elementary school has fallen. I can't even with this shit.

RARE

It's the current year plus 3 dude.

Elementary being elementary school, to be specific. So, ages ~5-10

>We're literally not going to stop annexing ethnic German land and establishing polish colonizers in their place, Weimar. Keep asking about it and we'll literally declare war on you
Yeah you're right

If this is real Why be friends with a cuck? He doesn’t even respect himself how could he respect you?

Wow, Dude's a lost cause.

Shit. Poor conner.

In a few months he'll find his way here. And he'll be saved with knowledge.

my god