Remind that there is literally no such thing as a white south african

remind that there is literally no such thing as a white south african

white and african in the same sentence simply cannot be true. very glad to colonialist invaders are finally being BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even the police, who are investigating this, agree the picture was photoshopped.
This is fake news - someone posted a shit picture and Op is going to run with it.
Wait until they figure it all out,Britbong.

is this real?

picture is only tangentially related to the thread which is supposed to be about the discussion of current events (white saffers being BTFO)

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk

Probably not. It was posted on facebook.

Then don't troll with fake pictures. It puts your credibility into the toilet. You're just another liberal genocidal wacko getting his jollies off with dreams of a white genocide.

>very glad to
What kind of brown are you?

>im white and im glad white people are being genocide.

t.Shitwhitepeoplesay
Im so glad im not apart of this subhumans called "whites" literally the dumbest race on earth that will do w/e it takes to virtue signal.

didn't the colonists purchase that land from the nogs way back when?

south African Boers are more indigenous than the bantu nigger apes who migrated there from angola in the 70s

> shootings kids

fucking huwhite devils.

There wasn't anyone there when the Dutch first settled.

I'm going to laugh so hard when South Africa turns into Zimbabwe.

Cape town is already running out of water due to blacks mismanaging the water supply.
Whites organizing water trucks is the only thing keeping them alive.

Kom naar huis, blanke man.

Not him, but I'm resigned to white was a mistake. Humanity may burn and suffer under the jew boot for a thousand thousand years until they get bored and kill the remainder.

I hope the Chinese and Russians can escape to mars or something.

White westerners were the bulwark and they fell for the tricks and forgot all their lessons. Now I'm not sure anyone else can stop them

are you really this new you've never seen the picture before? bizarre if so

According to the video South Africans are only whites.

Whites are so fucking dumb they literally cheer on their own demise. Its nothing but down hill for them at this point. This shit is fucking comical! Never in my life did i think id see shit like this.

Good thing niggers are killing themselves off too right.

Like whites could all jump up and revolt and etc etc etc... But they won't. I don't think anything else is going to stop them.

The excuses and justifications!
If you fucking bitches aren't on twitter calling for your own genocide and cheering it on you just trying to justify how much of a bitch ass race you are.

I see more white people on twitter going "YEAH KILL DEM DAM OPPRESSIVE WHITES IN SA" then i see black people saying it.

SHIT TIER RACE

You sound crazy

Every death white Brit is a good white Brit.

Picture is real, the boy's father works for the white guys family. it was a picture taken in jest that looks really bad without background info.

Whites have their own countries, they don't need to be flooding into Africa and going on welfare.

I'm glad too, pretty soon every last ungrateful niglet will have starved to death and we can retake it with no resistance